Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | search between two colours
1 2
I feel there needs to be a way to search between colours especially with the fact that they've just added a butt load of new colours.

Like if you want to buy/search for a dragon and you know you want it to be blue but you're not sure exactly which shade or whatever you can chose two different colours and it will show dragons between those two colours(including the colours you've chose of course).
I feel there needs to be a way to search between colours especially with the fact that they've just added a butt load of new colours.

Like if you want to buy/search for a dragon and you know you want it to be blue but you're not sure exactly which shade or whatever you can chose two different colours and it will show dragons between those two colours(including the colours you've chose of course).
@masonmoo sounds like a neat idea to be able to choose two base colors and then have all the colors in-between those two be searched for in an auction house…i see what you're saying but idk..seems like a lot of work to put this into the site XP Im not sure if it is a lot of work to make it like that but it seems like it X3
@masonmoo sounds like a neat idea to be able to choose two base colors and then have all the colors in-between those two be searched for in an auction house…i see what you're saying but idk..seems like a lot of work to put this into the site XP Im not sure if it is a lot of work to make it like that but it seems like it X3
rgvarefh_by_smaoi-da4y2dx.gif\\\a2P86j4.png\\\rainbow_png5571_by_smaoi-da6pp49.gif
I agree! There have been so many times that I've been like, "I would like a dragon with a basic color somewhere between Maize and Platinum!" but there's no way to set the search as such, so I end up having to search for the dragon of my dreams one color at a time

I don't know how difficult it would be to implement something like that, but it would make looking for a dragon a heck of a lot easier!
I agree! There have been so many times that I've been like, "I would like a dragon with a basic color somewhere between Maize and Platinum!" but there's no way to set the search as such, so I end up having to search for the dragon of my dreams one color at a time

I don't know how difficult it would be to implement something like that, but it would make looking for a dragon a heck of a lot easier!
q9EEy5M.pngqhK4FYS.pngLEpJMnn.pngVs2WmBF.png
nWiQNX9.pngnmHdjnM.pngJg1iwNo.png
yes, full support for this!
i thought about this a while back and i've been hoping once they revamp the auction house they'd add this.
yes, full support for this!
i thought about this a while back and i've been hoping once they revamp the auction house they'd add this.
Man this would cut down on the time it takes for me to find potential partners for my dragons too D:

Otherwise I've been having to switch them all manually to find browns. So brown primary, soil secondary, then swap them, then do that with EVERY OTHER COLOR
Due to the new colors, it has added on so much time to that, that I don't even bother anymore :/
Man this would cut down on the time it takes for me to find potential partners for my dragons too D:

Otherwise I've been having to switch them all manually to find browns. So brown primary, soil secondary, then swap them, then do that with EVERY OTHER COLOR
Due to the new colors, it has added on so much time to that, that I don't even bother anymore :/
I support this
I support this
they/them viU0KTO.png
This would be SO useful. I don't typically have a set idea of what color I want a dragon to be when I start browsing the auction house, so it's painful to have to try out so many different combinations. And with the expanded wheel, it's even worse.
This would be SO useful. I don't typically have a set idea of what color I want a dragon to be when I start browsing the auction house, so it's painful to have to try out so many different combinations. And with the expanded wheel, it's even worse.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Full support here! I've always been looking for dragons in a range of colors for breeding and whatnot, and I must say it is quite awful having to try all the combinations of white and orange (for example) just to find a good mate for your dragon.
And now it's even worse with all the new colours; I don't even have time to look in the AH when I need to find a fitting primary, secondary, and tertiary gene now.
Full support here! I've always been looking for dragons in a range of colors for breeding and whatnot, and I must say it is quite awful having to try all the combinations of white and orange (for example) just to find a good mate for your dragon.
And now it's even worse with all the new colours; I don't even have time to look in the AH when I need to find a fitting primary, secondary, and tertiary gene now.
Kino%20Maplestory.png dk Variant #246484 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
WISHLISTAVATAR
Mat | he/it | +0 FR Time
huhohhh dark-dragon-teenager-air-pixel.gif
Support! I was just thinking about this too, might be easier to find some nice combinations
Support! I was just thinking about this too, might be easier to find some nice combinations
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Totally support this! This would make my life so much easier!
Totally support this! This would make my life so much easier!
May the wind and the sun always be at your back63Nkadh.png

[/center]

amnMpeI.png[/center]
1 2