Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Commas in large numbers
1 2 3 4 5 6
I really support this!
It would be a big help to people with dyscalculia
I really support this!
It would be a big help to people with dyscalculia
support for spaces, not commas.
support for spaces, not commas.
Oh how the gentle wind/ Beckons through the leaves/ As autumn colors fall.
Dancing in a swirl/Of golden memories/ The loveliest lies of all
Spaces would be more appropriate for a world-wide audience. Support for spaces!
Spaces would be more appropriate for a world-wide audience. Support for spaces!
Huge support. I have a lot of trouble reading large numbers that don't have commas.
Huge support. I have a lot of trouble reading large numbers that don't have commas.
I9uZ2ky.png
Support.

I would prefer it to be commas since that's what I was brought up with and I would love if FR would let us chose how we wanted to display large numbers.

To me 1,000,000 is easier to read than 1000000 or 1 000 000 (since numbers with spaces in tend to be phone numbers here).
Support.

I would prefer it to be commas since that's what I was brought up with and I would love if FR would let us chose how we wanted to display large numbers.

To me 1,000,000 is easier to read than 1000000 or 1 000 000 (since numbers with spaces in tend to be phone numbers here).
Yt4sddf.png
Support for spaces, so many misprices and misbuys happening because of confusing numbers. ;VV;
Support for spaces, so many misprices and misbuys happening because of confusing numbers. ;VV;
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

this suggestion is turning 5 this year ,, fr pls
this suggestion is turning 5 this year ,, fr pls
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I don't care what kind of separation we're getting as long as we're getting one. Support
I don't care what kind of separation we're getting as long as we're getting one. Support
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
yes please, some kind of way to separate the bunches of numbers. I look at 500000 and am like o.o is this thousands or millions *weeps*
yes please, some kind of way to separate the bunches of numbers. I look at 500000 and am like o.o is this thousands or millions *weeps*
I still support this. We need some kind of separator.
I still support this. We need some kind of separator.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
1 2 3 4 5 6