Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Commas in large numbers
1 2 3 4 5 6
Support.

This is a wonderful quality of life suggestion that makes a lot of sense to implement
Support.

This is a wonderful quality of life suggestion that makes a lot of sense to implement
definitely spaces would be good! i know we may use the comma in the u.s. but other regions use a period and their comma denotes other things. spaces would help, i also have a very hard time deciphering large numbers without commas/periods/spaces.
definitely spaces would be good! i know we may use the comma in the u.s. but other regions use a period and their comma denotes other things. spaces would help, i also have a very hard time deciphering large numbers without commas/periods/spaces.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif Shanty or Gremlin | FR +2
she/her/they
Anthropology & US History
Germanic Norse pagan | memes
lots of interests: ask!

__
__
__
__
__
> Wishlist
> Lore...
>
>
>
__
__
__
__
__
>
>
>
>
> future stuff?
shale.png
I must have commas.
Support
I must have commas.
Support
I am sad to see no one cared about this accessibility issue for FIVE years.
SUPPORT. Game, please?
I am sad to see no one cared about this accessibility issue for FIVE years.
SUPPORT. Game, please?
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Haha, if we had commas I could stop putting my cursor over where the commas should be and counting the zeros over and over XD
Haha, if we had commas I could stop putting my cursor over where the commas should be and counting the zeros over and over XD
This is a thing that bothers me all the time! WHY AREN’T THERE COMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a thing that bothers me all the time! WHY AREN’T THERE COMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u2HsRAV.gifTl3s58j.pngu2HsRAV.gif
i've always wanted a feature like this. i don't particularly care how numbers are separated, just that they are

personally i find 1,000,000 a bit more appealing than 1 000 000, but either is way better than 1000000 if people have an issue with commas.

i feel like a dummy when i have to use my cursor to count each individual zero ;-;
i've always wanted a feature like this. i don't particularly care how numbers are separated, just that they are

personally i find 1,000,000 a bit more appealing than 1 000 000, but either is way better than 1000000 if people have an issue with commas.

i feel like a dummy when i have to use my cursor to count each individual zero ;-;
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
@Tserin

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
@Tserin

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
13590084.png

Our ancient forests need protecting.
They are worth more standing.
I was saving up for a Sprite.
I just got to 40mil-treasure.
I decided to treat myself to a gem gene, bought for treasure on the AH
The only treasure Crystal gene was listed for 2.5 mil t. Expensive, but... I really wanted it, and didn't want to shell out gems.
I bought it.

I actually paid 25 million t.

That sets my Sprite quest back a bit ;u;

Needless to say, I support.
I was saving up for a Sprite.
I just got to 40mil-treasure.
I decided to treat myself to a gem gene, bought for treasure on the AH
The only treasure Crystal gene was listed for 2.5 mil t. Expensive, but... I really wanted it, and didn't want to shell out gems.
I bought it.

I actually paid 25 million t.

That sets my Sprite quest back a bit ;u;

Needless to say, I support.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Bringing this back because it should be a thing. The site will never truly be accessible until they make this a reality.

(Also commas are great but it might be more accessible with spaces. I know in my country 3,16 means 3.16, so it might be confusing for some people. Anyway it's not a very big set back for me, I'd rather have commas than nothing)
Bringing this back because it should be a thing. The site will never truly be accessible until they make this a reality.

(Also commas are great but it might be more accessible with spaces. I know in my country 3,16 means 3.16, so it might be confusing for some people. Anyway it's not a very big set back for me, I'd rather have commas than nothing)
1 2 3 4 5 6