Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Cut skin/accent makers slack.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82
[quote name="DragonLover" date=2015-09-01 18:18:48] No support. I think that FR should be a site that has no "bloody skins" and I think it should stay that way. I personally am not one with the gore stuff. I hate seeing wounded things (unless it's my OCs that were wounded by me or were wounded by someone else who had my okay, then it's like, "Nooo My characters gonna be injured for da rest of their life!!!! IMMA DIE!!!!!! (nawt)" kinda thing.) on sites that are kid friendly. You people that like gore should really think about these things!! Sure, most teenagers probably like to see such things like zombies and gore and whatnot, but what about the girls??? Some girls like zombies and gore and what not, but what about the actual girly girls? What about them? I absolutely hate seeing gore on kid friendly sites. [/quote] You are aware that skins are not forced unto you by the staff, right? By choosing a gory skin then you are giving the okay to wound your OC's. If not then you don't have to wear the dang thing. Everyone else has already stated that your understanding and evaluation of the site is kind of skewed, what with there already being "non girly"/"not kid friendly" things on it. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean anything really. We also have flights with pink eyes that celebrate stars. We have a whole flight dedicated to annoying glitter gifs. We have flower and bow apparel. There is PLENTY for girly girls on the site. Girly accents are not being questioned here, gorey ones are. You can continue to have your "girl" things, but some people want something different. Your complaint is like someone shouting, "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!" when the suggested topic had nothing to do with kids. And what should we be thinking about? Because the sentence before that talked about your not liking when gore is imposed upon your characters. Which isn't what's being suggested here. Gory skins are a players choice, and it isn't like riot of rot festival skins are ever going to be cute and kid friendly anyway... Sooooo... What are you worried about happening? Also, as a girl, your post kind of offended me. You can't generalize half the human population like that just because you are part of that half.
DragonLover wrote on 2015-09-01:
No support. I think that FR should be a site that has no "bloody skins" and I think it should stay that way. I personally am not one with the gore stuff. I hate seeing wounded things (unless it's my OCs that were wounded by me or were wounded by someone else who had my okay, then it's like, "Nooo My characters gonna be injured for da rest of their life!!!! IMMA DIE!!!!!! (nawt)" kinda thing.) on sites that are kid friendly. You people that like gore should really think about these things!! Sure, most teenagers probably like to see such things like zombies and gore and whatnot, but what about the girls??? Some girls like zombies and gore and what not, but what about the actual girly girls? What about them? I absolutely hate seeing gore on kid friendly sites.

You are aware that skins are not forced unto you by the staff, right? By choosing a gory skin then you are giving the okay to wound your OC's. If not then you don't have to wear the dang thing. Everyone else has already stated that your understanding and evaluation of the site is kind of skewed, what with there already being "non girly"/"not kid friendly" things on it. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean anything really. We also have flights with pink eyes that celebrate stars. We have a whole flight dedicated to annoying glitter gifs. We have flower and bow apparel. There is PLENTY for girly girls on the site. Girly accents are not being questioned here, gorey ones are. You can continue to have your "girl" things, but some people want something different. Your complaint is like someone shouting, "THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!" when the suggested topic had nothing to do with kids.

And what should we be thinking about? Because the sentence before that talked about your not liking when gore is imposed upon your characters. Which isn't what's being suggested here. Gory skins are a players choice, and it isn't like riot of rot festival skins are ever going to be cute and kid friendly anyway... Sooooo... What are you worried about happening?

Also, as a girl, your post kind of offended me. You can't generalize half the human population like that just because you are part of that half.
Support.

We have a Plague flight. Just look at he Plaguebringer. The Riot of Rot.
Support.

We have a Plague flight. Just look at he Plaguebringer. The Riot of Rot.
[they/them]

wpEE9mo.png
@dragonlover the GIRLS?
sorry, but theres PLENTY of girls on this site who love gore. girly girls as well, as i'm sure you've noticed by the backlash of your horribly stereotyping (and frankly really hurtful and narrowminded) statement.

if you don't want gore, fine. but do NOT make this a "but the girls!!!!" thing. plenty of girly girls who like gore. we're not a hivemind. dont make us into one.

Other than that, full on support. clear rules on what accents should be allowed would be nice. accents that are less gory than some of the riot of rot ones have been denied, and its confusing. it really just seems a "pick and choose" kinda thing instead of a "clear rules" kinda thing.

not to mention emperors are bloodthirsty 100 meter long fused together bodies from dead imps.

i mean come on.
@dragonlover the GIRLS?
sorry, but theres PLENTY of girls on this site who love gore. girly girls as well, as i'm sure you've noticed by the backlash of your horribly stereotyping (and frankly really hurtful and narrowminded) statement.

if you don't want gore, fine. but do NOT make this a "but the girls!!!!" thing. plenty of girly girls who like gore. we're not a hivemind. dont make us into one.

Other than that, full on support. clear rules on what accents should be allowed would be nice. accents that are less gory than some of the riot of rot ones have been denied, and its confusing. it really just seems a "pick and choose" kinda thing instead of a "clear rules" kinda thing.

not to mention emperors are bloodthirsty 100 meter long fused together bodies from dead imps.

i mean come on.
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
FULL SUPPORT

Yes, please give some consistent rules for crying out loud.

And stop being so squeamish.
FULL SUPPORT

Yes, please give some consistent rules for crying out loud.

And stop being so squeamish.
tumblr_pvlzf3Gqzz1x1798to1_100.png GRIM
They / Them | +9 Hours
» Challenge Record
» Art Shop | Skin Shop | Adoptables
4b292f9b933dd512659563da7bab5285c0bf3965.png
No support.
Really, I wouldn't agree with a skin that shows significant gore in the avatar especially.
No support.
Really, I wouldn't agree with a skin that shows significant gore in the avatar especially.
0JEQL3a.png
Oh my gosh i didn't even know this was a thing, they deny this stuff? But you can kill familiars all you want at baldwin, and there's a thread going on about killing baby dragons.

This is so hilarious and incredible, this game ??????

I have to agree that this is a fantasy game with fantasy themed violence. Its RIGHT on the main page and that's why its T for teen. This stuff should not have been declined?

The only reasons why i'd think any would be declined is if they poke fun at mental illness/self harm, bullet holes, or were hyper-realistic as well as extremely graphic.

This game.
Oh my gosh i didn't even know this was a thing, they deny this stuff? But you can kill familiars all you want at baldwin, and there's a thread going on about killing baby dragons.

This is so hilarious and incredible, this game ??????

I have to agree that this is a fantasy game with fantasy themed violence. Its RIGHT on the main page and that's why its T for teen. This stuff should not have been declined?

The only reasons why i'd think any would be declined is if they poke fun at mental illness/self harm, bullet holes, or were hyper-realistic as well as extremely graphic.

This game.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Support.

What I don't understand is that written suffering is perfectly fine, but art isn't? You can describe in graphic detail about how your dragon caught something from plague and is slowly dying from it, or how thousands of beastclan members slowly starved to death due to dragons, and talk about your entire clan is starving to death and dyng in droves with the nuzlocke challenge.
But drawing what's happening up there? lol nope.
Support.

What I don't understand is that written suffering is perfectly fine, but art isn't? You can describe in graphic detail about how your dragon caught something from plague and is slowly dying from it, or how thousands of beastclan members slowly starved to death due to dragons, and talk about your entire clan is starving to death and dyng in droves with the nuzlocke challenge.
But drawing what's happening up there? lol nope.
EjfnLh8.gif
support.
I don't like gore either, but things should be changed.
support.
I don't like gore either, but things should be changed.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
Support.

Things in this site are getting real confusing. Plague flight has a lot of "suffering" themes. Beastclans. Familiars in Baldwin. EMPERORS. Coliseum. Please ADMINS stop doing this to talented artists who enjoy gore.
Support.

Things in this site are getting real confusing. Plague flight has a lot of "suffering" themes. Beastclans. Familiars in Baldwin. EMPERORS. Coliseum. Please ADMINS stop doing this to talented artists who enjoy gore.
Support I. Don't get it this site is rated T for teen. And every teen game I have ever played either hade language or blood in it
Support I. Don't get it this site is rated T for teen. And every teen game I have ever played either hade language or blood in it
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 81 82