Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon studs
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
please. do we need to go over all the reasons this would be good again? Support. We need some way to do sanctioned dragon lending.
please. do we need to go over all the reasons this would be good again? Support. We need some way to do sanctioned dragon lending.
wq9PoXA.png
Please implement something like this. Please.
Please implement something like this. Please.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Support! Perhaps with certain toggles to prevent breeding or coli useage if the proper owner doesn't want that
Support! Perhaps with certain toggles to prevent breeding or coli useage if the proper owner doesn't want that
Crazy support for safe vacation nesting!!! Dragon rental also sounds fun ^^
Crazy support for safe vacation nesting!!! Dragon rental also sounds fun ^^
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Support!
Support!
Ljw7JvQ.png
LRdLP2V.png
1j6wDhn.png
eIK5iG7.png
76888079p.png
Profile Dragon
There was this thread which discussed a studding system:

user collab breeding
There was this thread which discussed a studding system:

user collab breeding
i'll always support this, and i think this method works out nicely. i always found it strange how FR is so focused on breeding as a game mechanic, yet it doesn't support risk-free dragon lending for breeding purposes.
i'll always support this, and i think this method works out nicely. i always found it strange how FR is so focused on breeding as a game mechanic, yet it doesn't support risk-free dragon lending for breeding purposes.
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
Support, studding always seemed like a basic thing to allow in a dragon breeding game.
The main reason would be that it'd get rid of the risky part of handing over a dragon to another user to take care of. Secondly, it'd eliminate risk for the breeder since they'd no longer have to worry about customers ghosting them and leaving them with 2-6 dragons that they don't consider to be theirs.

110% support in general for official nest rentals. Users are always going to want perfectly pretty dragons and nothing is going to stop them, so it's better to make the process easier for everyone. The breeder gets to have matchy-hatchlings and the nest-holder wouldn't have to worry about the resulting dragons and offpsring.

While unrelated, supported dragon lending would also be good for the dominance if the dragons could be rented out for coli purposes.
Newbies would be able to use fully kitted level 25s to level fodder/ personal dragons and gain treasure/loot drops. The users with the level 25s for rent would also gain treasure/ gems from the people that rent the dragons.

TLDR; a dragon rental system with zero chance for something to go wrong would be good for literally everyone on this site.
Support, studding always seemed like a basic thing to allow in a dragon breeding game.
The main reason would be that it'd get rid of the risky part of handing over a dragon to another user to take care of. Secondly, it'd eliminate risk for the breeder since they'd no longer have to worry about customers ghosting them and leaving them with 2-6 dragons that they don't consider to be theirs.

110% support in general for official nest rentals. Users are always going to want perfectly pretty dragons and nothing is going to stop them, so it's better to make the process easier for everyone. The breeder gets to have matchy-hatchlings and the nest-holder wouldn't have to worry about the resulting dragons and offpsring.

While unrelated, supported dragon lending would also be good for the dominance if the dragons could be rented out for coli purposes.
Newbies would be able to use fully kitted level 25s to level fodder/ personal dragons and gain treasure/loot drops. The users with the level 25s for rent would also gain treasure/ gems from the people that rent the dragons.

TLDR; a dragon rental system with zero chance for something to go wrong would be good for literally everyone on this site.
WEtoEVH.png
Support, support, support!
Support, support, support!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
Support if the crossroads version can be toggled off because I don't want to deal with unsolicited requests.

I like the auction house one but unsolicited crossroads are already really annoying so I don't want another version.

Absolute support for nest rentals though.
Support if the crossroads version can be toggled off because I don't want to deal with unsolicited requests.

I like the auction house one but unsolicited crossroads are already really annoying so I don't want another version.

Absolute support for nest rentals though.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14