Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon studs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Antimoany Aw thank you! :D

I may make another mock up or two later. This is a good suggestion and deserves all the attention grabbing support it can get.
@Antimoany Aw thank you! :D

I may make another mock up or two later. This is a good suggestion and deserves all the attention grabbing support it can get.
“blaireau’s
@Antimoany Eh, I'd say the admin tend to pick suggestions based on their merits, although they also pay attention to how badly people want the thing or some variation of the thing. A lot of things are on the site because of suggestions. Just off the top of my head: no more egg rot, the scrying workshop, flight switching, pants, butt bows, glasses, holiday accents, extra sayings for Tomo, the vault, secure trading (pending but being worked on), words on the wind, the site status box on the front page...

Edit: The ping taking you to the post! Opening stacks of chests. Lots of things.
@Antimoany Eh, I'd say the admin tend to pick suggestions based on their merits, although they also pay attention to how badly people want the thing or some variation of the thing. A lot of things are on the site because of suggestions. Just off the top of my head: no more egg rot, the scrying workshop, flight switching, pants, butt bows, glasses, holiday accents, extra sayings for Tomo, the vault, secure trading (pending but being worked on), words on the wind, the site status box on the front page...

Edit: The ping taking you to the post! Opening stacks of chests. Lots of things.
“blaireau’s
Support!
Support!
8F1OwDu.png
D91RBvR.pnghe/him/his or xe/xem/xyr, pleaseOY3P2op.png
Fully support this idea!!
It's well thought out and would be a great addition to the game.

Granted I could see that a few people would probably get annoyed (Because there's always that one person who doesn't agree) but I'd like to see it in game!

Someone (Most likely an old player) could rent a new player a dragon that they liked, and wanted to keep but knew that the new player also liked said dragon, so that the new player could breed it, use it in the coliseum, etc. etc. and it would help a lot of people out!

It would also make a lot of people happy.
C:

Of course someone could always say no and not rent out a dragon but hey, It's an awesome idea and it would make game play a lot more fun plus it would be another way for players to interact.

The fact that the owner could keep tabs on their dragon is simply amazing.

Hmm............ Maybe have an option for the owner to cancel the renting out of their dragon if they see that the renter isn't taking care of it.

(I used 'It' because I'm a bit lazy and didn't want to type him/her out all the time x'D)
Fully support this idea!!
It's well thought out and would be a great addition to the game.

Granted I could see that a few people would probably get annoyed (Because there's always that one person who doesn't agree) but I'd like to see it in game!

Someone (Most likely an old player) could rent a new player a dragon that they liked, and wanted to keep but knew that the new player also liked said dragon, so that the new player could breed it, use it in the coliseum, etc. etc. and it would help a lot of people out!

It would also make a lot of people happy.
C:

Of course someone could always say no and not rent out a dragon but hey, It's an awesome idea and it would make game play a lot more fun plus it would be another way for players to interact.

The fact that the owner could keep tabs on their dragon is simply amazing.

Hmm............ Maybe have an option for the owner to cancel the renting out of their dragon if they see that the renter isn't taking care of it.

(I used 'It' because I'm a bit lazy and didn't want to type him/her out all the time x'D)
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Seems cool, I'd support!
Seems cool, I'd support!
cPW6H3E.png
@Antimoany

That makes sense.
I only really thought of it because I kinda over take care of my dragons and so I'd probably do the same for someone else's dragon ^^;

I'm weird I know.
You're welcome though!!
:P
@Antimoany

That makes sense.
I only really thought of it because I kinda over take care of my dragons and so I'd probably do the same for someone else's dragon ^^;

I'm weird I know.
You're welcome though!!
:P
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Support :>
Support :>
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
any/all pronouns • FRT +0 • retired UM accents for sale and trade
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
support!
support!
bHeX9bv.png
Really, very well thought out!
Complete support from me!
Really, very well thought out!
Complete support from me!
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
/screams into the night
So much support!!!
/screams into the night
So much support!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14