Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragon studs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Support!
Support!
signature_fr_kamrin_by_vampireselene13-d90bamc.png
yes.
yes.
Yes! Support
Yes! Support
Like animal/Furry art? Check out my dA!
http://toxicundead.deviantart.com
Support! This is super well-thought-out.
Support! This is super well-thought-out.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
I don't support this. As nice as it would be dragons are a dime a dozen. Find a look alike and use it instead. Or if concerned about loaning and said stud being stolen have a third party breed them. There are so many options and this is overly complicated and I don't think that even 95% of FR bother's with studs and just buy a mate or ask a friend or befriend someone and have breeding plans. It's too clunky and complicated and unnecessary to me.
I don't support this. As nice as it would be dragons are a dime a dozen. Find a look alike and use it instead. Or if concerned about loaning and said stud being stolen have a third party breed them. There are so many options and this is overly complicated and I don't think that even 95% of FR bother's with studs and just buy a mate or ask a friend or befriend someone and have breeding plans. It's too clunky and complicated and unnecessary to me.
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
Supporting!
Supporting!
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
Support, I know it would be a lot of effort but I think it would add an interesting element to the site.
Support, I know it would be a lot of effort but I think it would add an interesting element to the site.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png t0QOcry.png
[quote name="Autopilot" date=2015-08-03 10:44:57] Support for a proper studdin system :U [/quote]
Autopilot wrote on 2015-08-03:
Support for a proper studdin system :U
EYhnjwN.png
support
support
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png34r9mi9.pnghttp://flightrising.com/images/forum_icons/bbcode/forum_code.pngFFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gif[img][/img]
I love this idea!

I love this idea!

no
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14