Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
Support! I would prefer this as a toggle option or as a reasonably priced treasure scroll(so around 125k-ish) and the same for the undo. It would have to be an obvious sign that they cant be breed such as a greyed out egg kind of like the crossed out egg for the waiting to breed dragons. My reasoning is in my lore there are dragons that do not breed for many reasons, and for those not in lore there are dragons that represent me and people I know so there is this squishy feeling seeing them on the list. Also I don't breed gen 1's too and dont want to risk it so that would get rid of a bit of paranoia on my part.

This would be useful in my option and would love to see this done in some way. I would not like it if it was a expensive gem gene because that is a personal buyer turn off.
Support! I would prefer this as a toggle option or as a reasonably priced treasure scroll(so around 125k-ish) and the same for the undo. It would have to be an obvious sign that they cant be breed such as a greyed out egg kind of like the crossed out egg for the waiting to breed dragons. My reasoning is in my lore there are dragons that do not breed for many reasons, and for those not in lore there are dragons that represent me and people I know so there is this squishy feeling seeing them on the list. Also I don't breed gen 1's too and dont want to risk it so that would get rid of a bit of paranoia on my part.

This would be useful in my option and would love to see this done in some way. I would not like it if it was a expensive gem gene because that is a personal buyer turn off.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png YlaLYbY.gifBiLKyog.gif+3 FR|She/Her
I think it would be great as long as it was like the perma-baby scroll, where it could be bought with only a few gems and reversed with a different scroll. :)
I think it would be great as long as it was like the perma-baby scroll, where it could be bought with only a few gems and reversed with a different scroll. :)

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
I'd support it if it were a checkbox on the dragon's page. A huge chunk of my lair is made up of non-breeding dragons being a fandom lair and all, and I've almost chosen the wrong dragon to put on a nest several times. If I could have the option to remove all my non breeding dragons from the nesting grounds list or something, I wouldn't have to worry about accidently breeding the wrong dragon
I'd support it if it were a checkbox on the dragon's page. A huge chunk of my lair is made up of non-breeding dragons being a fandom lair and all, and I've almost chosen the wrong dragon to put on a nest several times. If I could have the option to remove all my non breeding dragons from the nesting grounds list or something, I wouldn't have to worry about accidently breeding the wrong dragon
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
Full support for an "Appear in Nesting Grounds" toggle option on the dragon's page.
Full support for an "Appear in Nesting Grounds" toggle option on the dragon's page.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I support, I REALLY don't want to breed my wildclaw girl for lore, and because I went to go through her blood lines and 5 hours later, I was 959 dragons in and I had to give up.
I support, I REALLY don't want to breed my wildclaw girl for lore, and because I went to go through her blood lines and 5 hours later, I was 959 dragons in and I had to give up.
Support for either a scroll or a toggle.

Either this (preferably as a toggle) or an option to discard nests is kind of essential.
Support for either a scroll or a toggle.

Either this (preferably as a toggle) or an option to discard nests is kind of essential.
zVq7r5uT_o.png
support!
support!
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
I was just going to make a topic for this..!
I was just going to make a topic for this..!
v2.png
Neat idea, Support!
Neat idea, Support!
Support, but only if it's reversible. I quite like the idea of a treasure scroll, with a reversal scroll to be used if we want to put a dragon back into the breeding pool. And yes, it should be visible somewhere on the dragon's profile, so that you don't accidentally buy an unbreedable dragon (that would require you to also buy a scroll) without knowing about it ahead of time.

Support, but only if it's reversible. I quite like the idea of a treasure scroll, with a reversal scroll to be used if we want to put a dragon back into the breeding pool. And yes, it should be visible somewhere on the dragon's profile, so that you don't accidentally buy an unbreedable dragon (that would require you to also buy a scroll) without knowing about it ahead of time.

8d7o509.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15