Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="Plagueheart" date=2015-07-13 18:21:59] [quote name="Qnyxz" date=2015-07-12 15:06:09] No support from me. If you don't want to breed them then don't breed them. It's as simple as that. They don't need to be removed from the list. [/quote] While I see you've got 134 dragons and therefore have to deal with breeding dropdowns a mile long, I would not particularly want to deal with that myself when or if I get there, especially since I rarely breed everything in my lair. So support. [/quote] I only have about 100 dragons in my lair, but since for some reason I end up with [i]way[/i] more females than males my females list is insanely long when I go to breed them, and for lore purposes I do have a lot of females that I don't breed. I think either a scroll or a check box would work well, personally I'd prefer the check box just because I also have a lot of dragons I'd rather not breed until I change their genes and having to buy a scroll to remove them from the list as well as one to add them to it would just add to my "gene bill" which is already expensive enough as it is X_X
Plagueheart wrote on 2015-07-13:
Qnyxz wrote on 2015-07-12:
No support from me. If you don't want to breed them then don't breed them. It's as simple as that. They don't need to be removed from the list.
While I see you've got 134 dragons and therefore have to deal with breeding dropdowns a mile long, I would not particularly want to deal with that myself when or if I get there, especially since I rarely breed everything in my lair.

So support.
I only have about 100 dragons in my lair, but since for some reason I end up with way more females than males my females list is insanely long when I go to breed them, and for lore purposes I do have a lot of females that I don't breed. I think either a scroll or a check box would work well, personally I'd prefer the check box just because I also have a lot of dragons I'd rather not breed until I change their genes and having to buy a scroll to remove them from the list as well as one to add them to it would just add to my "gene bill" which is already expensive enough as it is X_X
m1cUkRV.gif
She/Her
FR Time +3
tumblr_otyiqh3lqC1vsg0m1o1_400.png
WWoZukB.gif
K1BzZ.gifkgeky.gifz9uHK.gifuCfko.gifoMnSD.gif9Ml2E.gifjC6vB.gifHcwce.gifQvahY.gifDT4ED.gifGE7cM.gifLmJla.gif7ac7F.gifMspSr.gifGLxad.gifIpCPd.gifF5tbm.gifIYId4.gifIlIZj.gif
I rarely breed dragons these days and only have a scant few breeding pairs - which makes it a real pain every time I do decide to breed dragons. Having any kind of option to temporarily remove dragons from the breeding drop down list would be crazy helpful. Full support!
I rarely breed dragons these days and only have a scant few breeding pairs - which makes it a real pain every time I do decide to breed dragons. Having any kind of option to temporarily remove dragons from the breeding drop down list would be crazy helpful. Full support!
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
I'd like this. I've never accidentally bred one of my lore dragons, but it would be nice to remove them from the list just to cut down on scrolling.
I'd like this. I've never accidentally bred one of my lore dragons, but it would be nice to remove them from the list just to cut down on scrolling.
I'd support a check box for this! It'd make finding breeding pairs way easier in the dropdown list as well, which would be super neat c:
I'd support a check box for this! It'd make finding breeding pairs way easier in the dropdown list as well, which would be super neat c:
Support.

I've got a couple bachelors for the sake of lore and would like to not see them on the breeding list. Wouldn't mind if it was a toggle checkbox thing or a scroll that makes them infertile/unsellable.
Support.

I've got a couple bachelors for the sake of lore and would like to not see them on the breeding list. Wouldn't mind if it was a toggle checkbox thing or a scroll that makes them infertile/unsellable.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Support for scroll or a toggle box. I really need this in my life lol
Support for scroll or a toggle box. I really need this in my life lol
semi-support from me

Hate to be that person but pretty much the point of the game is to breed dragons, sure, I understand some people don't want to breed dragons for lore reasons. But there's the preview AND the confirmation button, so you'd really have not to be paying attention in order to accidentally breed a dragon you didn't mean to breed.

If they do ever intend on introducing such a feature I'd prefer it to be a little check box on the dragon's page so they don't show up in the breeding list. But no scroll or any other kind of item
semi-support from me

Hate to be that person but pretty much the point of the game is to breed dragons, sure, I understand some people don't want to breed dragons for lore reasons. But there's the preview AND the confirmation button, so you'd really have not to be paying attention in order to accidentally breed a dragon you didn't mean to breed.

If they do ever intend on introducing such a feature I'd prefer it to be a little check box on the dragon's page so they don't show up in the breeding list. But no scroll or any other kind of item
DVcXRyP.png
[quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date=2016-05-07 11:11:25] semi-support from me Hate to be that person but pretty much the point of the game is to breed dragons, sure, I understand some people don't want to breed dragons for lore reasons. But there's the preview AND the confirmation button, so you'd really have not to be paying attention in order to accidentally breed a dragon you didn't mean to breed. If they do ever intend on introducing such a feature I'd prefer it to be a little check box on the dragon's page so they don't show up in the breeding list. But no scroll or any other kind of item [/quote] Agreed. Admittedly, I don't have long things to scroll through like a lot of you guys do, but while I see plenty of AH mispost rants, I've never seen an accidental breeding rant, so it doesn't seem like a [i]huge[/i] problem. However, if the feature is implemented I would think it would work better as a checkbox.
Apocalyptichorse wrote on 2016-05-07:
semi-support from me

Agreed. Admittedly, I don't have long things to scroll through like a lot of you guys do, but while I see plenty of AH mispost rants, I've never seen an accidental breeding rant, so it doesn't seem like a huge problem. However, if the feature is implemented I would think it would work better as a checkbox.
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
[quote name="Zelan" date=2016-05-07 11:43:26] [quote name="Apocalyptichorse" date=2016-05-07 11:11:25] semi-support from me Hate to be that person but pretty much the point of the game is to breed dragons, sure, I understand some people don't want to breed dragons for lore reasons. But there's the preview AND the confirmation button, so you'd really have not to be paying attention in order to accidentally breed a dragon you didn't mean to breed. If they do ever intend on introducing such a feature I'd prefer it to be a little check box on the dragon's page so they don't show up in the breeding list. But no scroll or any other kind of item [/quote] Agreed. Admittedly, I don't have long things to scroll through like a lot of you guys do, but while I see plenty of AH mispost rants, I've never seen an accidental breeding rant, so it doesn't seem like a [i]huge[/i] problem. However, if the feature is implemented I would think it would work better as a checkbox. [/quote] Have to say that isn't really true. Sure the point is to breed dragons, but with only 5 nests and the ability to have what? 144 dragons in your lair? It is to breed SPECIFIC dragons. And I have seen people say they have bred dragons they never wanted to breed and there are certain dragons in their lair they never want to breed, but they don't want to get rid of. For me, it is Elua. She is a level 25 I was gifted when I started, but her colors are pretty bad, so I don't want to breed her, but I also don't want to get rid of her. Fortunately for me, she is the only female wildclaw I have. Do skins/apparel show up in the preview or does it give you the base dragon? With Skins and apparel it could go either way. On the one hand, if you have two dragons with similar skins/accents or similar color scheme in apparel, it could be easy to mistake two different dragons. Even with out the skins/apparel, it isn't always easy to tell two dragons apart. I have a Triple White and a Double White with Ice dragon. They are both: Male, Imperial, Iri/Shim/Gem. I can never remember which name is which (getting better, Variel is the Ice one, I am pretty sure) The small preview of the dragon wouldn't really help me because Ice and White can look pretty alike when they are small. There are other colors that have the same problems, especially when applied to terts that cover small areas. I also prefer the checkbox as well (and there is another thread about this idea as well as a coli organize party option that would mean you didn't have to scroll through dozens of dragons you don't want to use in the coli)
Zelan wrote on 2016-05-07:
Apocalyptichorse wrote on 2016-05-07:
semi-support from me

Agreed. Admittedly, I don't have long things to scroll through like a lot of you guys do, but while I see plenty of AH mispost rants, I've never seen an accidental breeding rant, so it doesn't seem like a huge problem. However, if the feature is implemented I would think it would work better as a checkbox.

Have to say that isn't really true.

Sure the point is to breed dragons, but with only 5 nests and the ability to have what? 144 dragons in your lair? It is to breed SPECIFIC dragons.

And I have seen people say they have bred dragons they never wanted to breed and there are certain dragons in their lair they never want to breed, but they don't want to get rid of. For me, it is Elua. She is a level 25 I was gifted when I started, but her colors are pretty bad, so I don't want to breed her, but I also don't want to get rid of her. Fortunately for me, she is the only female wildclaw I have.

Do skins/apparel show up in the preview or does it give you the base dragon? With Skins and apparel it could go either way. On the one hand, if you have two dragons with similar skins/accents or similar color scheme in apparel, it could be easy to mistake two different dragons. Even with out the skins/apparel, it isn't always easy to tell two dragons apart. I have a Triple White and a Double White with Ice dragon. They are both: Male, Imperial, Iri/Shim/Gem. I can never remember which name is which (getting better, Variel is the Ice one, I am pretty sure) The small preview of the dragon wouldn't really help me because Ice and White can look pretty alike when they are small. There are other colors that have the same problems, especially when applied to terts that cover small areas.

I also prefer the checkbox as well (and there is another thread about this idea as well as a coli organize party option that would mean you didn't have to scroll through dozens of dragons you don't want to use in the coli)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support, but if it's a toggle I'd like the toggle to be reset when the dragon is sold.
Support, but if it's a toggle I'd like the toggle to be reset when the dragon is sold.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15