Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
OH YES PLEASE SUPPORT! i dont want to breed certain gen ones and i have sooo many male coatls compared to my females it would make life so much easier haha
OH YES PLEASE SUPPORT! i dont want to breed certain gen ones and i have sooo many male coatls compared to my females it would make life so much easier haha
FOR STEAL A DRAGON GAMES PLEASE CHOOSE FROM MY HIBERNAL DEN!

tbWjxrJ.jpg
Support! I'd prefer if this were just a button to toggle on/off, because there's a derg i /currently/ don't want to breed and buying two (probably) gem scrolls just for convenience would SUCK.
Support! I'd prefer if this were just a button to toggle on/off, because there's a derg i /currently/ don't want to breed and buying two (probably) gem scrolls just for convenience would SUCK.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
def support

i would love a scroll or something for this or a way to uncheck 'show in nesting grounds' or perhaps it would be something that would use a similar code already implemented for dragons too closely related to each other, that way it could be grey'd out at least.

i'm just super afraid of breeding some dragons by accident xD especially since i have some with similar-looking names and i have vision issues. also, when you have a big lair full of non-breeding dragons it's annoying to scroll through everyone and it all look the same. sounds simple but it adds up :v
def support

i would love a scroll or something for this or a way to uncheck 'show in nesting grounds' or perhaps it would be something that would use a similar code already implemented for dragons too closely related to each other, that way it could be grey'd out at least.

i'm just super afraid of breeding some dragons by accident xD especially since i have some with similar-looking names and i have vision issues. also, when you have a big lair full of non-breeding dragons it's annoying to scroll through everyone and it all look the same. sounds simple but it adds up :v
Huge support! It's happened on my tablet that I've accidentally chosen the wrong mate and then confirmed. It'd be sad if I accidentally chose a celibate dragon like that. A tick box would be preferable, but I'd be happy with a cheap scroll, like that of Renaming. Definitely something you could undo, though!
Huge support! It's happened on my tablet that I've accidentally chosen the wrong mate and then confirmed. It'd be sad if I accidentally chose a celibate dragon like that. A tick box would be preferable, but I'd be happy with a cheap scroll, like that of Renaming. Definitely something you could undo, though!
I always support this, but it should be a toggle option tied to the user's account more strongly than the dragon it affects.
I always support this, but it should be a toggle option tied to the user's account more strongly than the dragon it affects.
bH7MWqP.png
Support for a checkbox! I don't think organization should be something you have to pay for, I personally wouldn't use it but i can see where it might be an advantage for some.
Support for a checkbox! I don't think organization should be something you have to pay for, I personally wouldn't use it but i can see where it might be an advantage for some.
Huge support for the check box. I have a hatchery and every time I want to breed my dragons I have to sift through a huge list of dragons that aren't even part of said hatchery!
Huge support for the check box. I have a hatchery and every time I want to breed my dragons I have to sift through a huge list of dragons that aren't even part of said hatchery!
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
Support for a non-paying, reversible, user-specific option. A simple checkbox would do.
However, scrolls could be implemented I suppose. "Scroll of Infertility" and "Scroll of Fertility" so that it is reversible. But to buy one for a lot of dragons is a bit much, so I'd rather have the check box.
Support for a non-paying, reversible, user-specific option. A simple checkbox would do.
However, scrolls could be implemented I suppose. "Scroll of Infertility" and "Scroll of Fertility" so that it is reversible. But to buy one for a lot of dragons is a bit much, so I'd rather have the check box.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
support! either an inexpensive (think Scroll of Renaming or Remove Gene) "dragon birth control" item with an also-inexpensive reversal item, or as a checkbox. I have some dragons who won't be breeding, so taking them out of the menu would be nice.

Or! Another possibility would be a "dragon birth control" item that is impermanent, like, apply it and they go on cooldown without breeding or something.
support! either an inexpensive (think Scroll of Renaming or Remove Gene) "dragon birth control" item with an also-inexpensive reversal item, or as a checkbox. I have some dragons who won't be breeding, so taking them out of the menu would be nice.

Or! Another possibility would be a "dragon birth control" item that is impermanent, like, apply it and they go on cooldown without breeding or something.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date=2015-07-12 11:31:39] No support for a scroll, support for a check box on a dragon's page (perhaps by the name or down in the bio section) that would do the same thing. When a dragon is sold, then the check box is cleared, leaving it breedable for the next person, if they don't want to breed it, check that box and it no longer shows up. I would prefer this to NOT be something that requires treasure for, and if it does, then I do not think they should be able to be sold or CRed (exalted yes, because if you exalt them, they CANNOT breed again, so it doesn't really matter) [/quote] This is what I support here tbh
Jemadar wrote on 2015-07-12:
No support for a scroll, support for a check box on a dragon's page (perhaps by the name or down in the bio section) that would do the same thing. When a dragon is sold, then the check box is cleared, leaving it breedable for the next person, if they don't want to breed it, check that box and it no longer shows up.

I would prefer this to NOT be something that requires treasure for, and if it does, then I do not think they should be able to be sold or CRed (exalted yes, because if you exalt them, they CANNOT breed again, so it doesn't really matter)

This is what I support here tbh
LWDw43p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15