Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding Option "Off"
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
Support!

I think all dragons should be "off" by default, honestly. Having mass lair-management tools like "turn off/on all breeding" (like feed all, would remind you that X dragons were not affected) with a LOCKING FEATURE like battle stones. just like a double authenticator to ensure some dragons dont get activated with the mass breed button.

Ahaha. I'M SAYING A MOUTHFUL.

But I think it would improve the breeding system and lair organization.
Support!

I think all dragons should be "off" by default, honestly. Having mass lair-management tools like "turn off/on all breeding" (like feed all, would remind you that X dragons were not affected) with a LOCKING FEATURE like battle stones. just like a double authenticator to ensure some dragons dont get activated with the mass breed button.

Ahaha. I'M SAYING A MOUTHFUL.

But I think it would improve the breeding system and lair organization.
g3tMjnW.png
Support. But with check boxes, not scrolls.
Support. But with check boxes, not scrolls.
I would like this! I've no intention of breeding my oldies or gen1s and they clog up my breeding drop down :(
I would like this! I've no intention of breeding my oldies or gen1s and they clog up my breeding drop down :(
Nq0eoGi.png
There is a larger thread about this, Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreements (whole title doesn't fit in the title area and it isn't listed under that name in the Suggestions compilation).

It includes both removing dragons from the breeding area as well as removing them from the coliseum selection list (two separate things), I will see if I can find the link.

I support both, though I too would prefer a check mark that is cleared when the dragon is sold or traded away. That way a person doesn't get a 'hidden fee' where they have to purchase a scroll in order to make their dragon breedable, and it is more cost effective to have multiple dragons 'non-breedable'. While it might make a nice small treasure sink, I think that the inconvenience of having to buy 50+ scrolls (for larger lairs) would negate the sink aspect as people probably wouldn't bother.

I think it is a little too late in the game to do what Gryff's does: Instead of all gryffs being breedable at the start, you have to select which gryffs you want to breed (it is free and you can change them at any time, it is just a screen with a table of all your gryffs and you select the ones you want to show up in the breeding hall)

@FelGoldwyn @Casash

Edit: Here it is
There is a larger thread about this, Pacifist Pledges and Abstinence Agreements (whole title doesn't fit in the title area and it isn't listed under that name in the Suggestions compilation).

It includes both removing dragons from the breeding area as well as removing them from the coliseum selection list (two separate things), I will see if I can find the link.

I support both, though I too would prefer a check mark that is cleared when the dragon is sold or traded away. That way a person doesn't get a 'hidden fee' where they have to purchase a scroll in order to make their dragon breedable, and it is more cost effective to have multiple dragons 'non-breedable'. While it might make a nice small treasure sink, I think that the inconvenience of having to buy 50+ scrolls (for larger lairs) would negate the sink aspect as people probably wouldn't bother.

I think it is a little too late in the game to do what Gryff's does: Instead of all gryffs being breedable at the start, you have to select which gryffs you want to breed (it is free and you can change them at any time, it is just a screen with a table of all your gryffs and you select the ones you want to show up in the breeding hall)

@FelGoldwyn @Casash

Edit: Here it is

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@Jemadar

Thank you.
@Jemadar

Thank you.
Support under conditions

Tentative under the condition that the scroll that prohibits breeding binds the dragon to the clan as well (no exalting, no trading/auctioning)

Reason: Else it can be abused to impose Dragon DRM.
Support under conditions

Tentative under the condition that the scroll that prohibits breeding binds the dragon to the clan as well (no exalting, no trading/auctioning)

In pinging me I assume consent to be pinged back. This is because I disabled signature display (too many intrusive banners)
Solar stance time difference: +9 Hours FRT

My avatar
[quote name="@Ettanin" date=2017-01-13 10:29:28] Support under conditions Tentative under the condition that the scroll that prohibits breeding binds the dragon to the clan as well (no exalting, no trading/auctioning) Reason: Else it can be abused to impose Dragon DRM. [/quote] This is why I don't really support a scroll, but rather just a simple check that can be cleared upon being sold or traded. Then there would be no need for the no-trading/selling rule as the dragon would revert to being able to breed once it leaves the lair of the owner that imposed the no-breeding check.
@Ettanin wrote on 2017-01-13:
Support under conditions

This is why I don't really support a scroll, but rather just a simple check that can be cleared upon being sold or traded. Then there would be no need for the no-trading/selling rule as the dragon would revert to being able to breed once it leaves the lair of the owner that imposed the no-breeding check.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Support for a checkbox of sorts. I have tonnes of G1s, so finding my breeding pairs is a huge hassle in a 100+ dragon lair.
Support for a checkbox of sorts. I have tonnes of G1s, so finding my breeding pairs is a huge hassle in a 100+ dragon lair.
Support for a checkbox. I would love this, I have tons of dragons and although I rarely do breedings, I am always overly paranoid and cautious of accidentally selecting the wrong dragon when I do decide to breed a pair. Misclicks are always possible, my tablet could click the wrong dragon and I might not notice, stuff like that.

I'd prefer a checkbox over a scroll because it would be easier to handle. It could reset upon selling/trading the dragon, and it would be a lot easier for people to do that as opposed to scrolls. I mean, if you're going to do it to a large portion of your lair, you're gonna need a lot and you shouldn't have to pay to make a dragon not-breedable, especially if they end up like the scrolls of renaming which tend to be overpriced a bit in the AH. You also could just uncheck the box instead of buying yet another scroll to make them breedable again.
Support for a checkbox. I would love this, I have tons of dragons and although I rarely do breedings, I am always overly paranoid and cautious of accidentally selecting the wrong dragon when I do decide to breed a pair. Misclicks are always possible, my tablet could click the wrong dragon and I might not notice, stuff like that.

I'd prefer a checkbox over a scroll because it would be easier to handle. It could reset upon selling/trading the dragon, and it would be a lot easier for people to do that as opposed to scrolls. I mean, if you're going to do it to a large portion of your lair, you're gonna need a lot and you shouldn't have to pay to make a dragon not-breedable, especially if they end up like the scrolls of renaming which tend to be overpriced a bit in the AH. You also could just uncheck the box instead of buying yet another scroll to make them breedable again.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I agree that a checkbox for this would be a fantastic option.

The lists for choosing which dragons you'd like to put on a nest become really irritating to deal with once they grow long enough, and I've lost count of the number of times I've heard friends say they bred the wrong dragons on accident. This option would help out quite a bit.
I agree that a checkbox for this would be a fantastic option.

The lists for choosing which dragons you'd like to put on a nest become really irritating to deal with once they grow long enough, and I've lost count of the number of times I've heard friends say they bred the wrong dragons on accident. This option would help out quite a bit.

hh5n4WA.png
Wn94zHr.png
UTDCqkh.png
QUIpVFE.png
mlHpBMC.png

dRCKSyU.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15