Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Why dodge needs to go - Admin Response!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
support

my record for getting dodged is currently 4 in a row.
scratch or basic abilities should NOT be able to miss.
support

my record for getting dodged is currently 4 in a row.
scratch or basic abilities should NOT be able to miss.
I support removing it completely. Even for my own dragons. No dragon and no creature can dodge. I'll take all the attacks my dragons may have dodged if it means I never get KO'd on a first move because the enemy dodges me six times in a row.
I support removing it completely. Even for my own dragons. No dragon and no creature can dodge. I'll take all the attacks my dragons may have dodged if it means I never get KO'd on a first move because the enemy dodges me six times in a row.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Supported.

I'm in agreement with removing dodge, RNG is far less interesting than strategy and expected results. Dodge becomes just mostly frustrating rather than feeling challenging or interesting. Simply removing it entirely would be good for the coli IMO.
Supported.

I'm in agreement with removing dodge, RNG is far less interesting than strategy and expected results. Dodge becomes just mostly frustrating rather than feeling challenging or interesting. Simply removing it entirely would be good for the coli IMO.
The battle system is in need of a thorough rehaul.

Removing dodge would definitely ease the process of grinding with melee+speed dragons. It could be done in no time at all. Training fodder would be a cheap trick too.

Dodge is a nuisance more than a challenge. Actually, most of the challenges in the coli are just annoying unfortunately.

I'm being a bit harsh here, but the battle system as it stands is like.... either get rid of Dodge and make seamless leveling/farming less of a headache -- or get rid of the coliseum altogether.

I'm sorry, really really, but I don't know any players that battle the coli for fun. It's not interesting or challenging. But it does yield appealing rewards.
The battle system is in need of a thorough rehaul.

Removing dodge would definitely ease the process of grinding with melee+speed dragons. It could be done in no time at all. Training fodder would be a cheap trick too.

Dodge is a nuisance more than a challenge. Actually, most of the challenges in the coli are just annoying unfortunately.

I'm being a bit harsh here, but the battle system as it stands is like.... either get rid of Dodge and make seamless leveling/farming less of a headache -- or get rid of the coliseum altogether.

I'm sorry, really really, but I don't know any players that battle the coli for fun. It's not interesting or challenging. But it does yield appealing rewards.
g3tMjnW.png
support! even if it means i have to take a couple more hits- grinding would be much less frustrating.

(seriously, i was in woodland path and a basilisk dodged TWO eliminates in a ROW!)
support! even if it means i have to take a couple more hits- grinding would be much less frustrating.

(seriously, i was in woodland path and a basilisk dodged TWO eliminates in a ROW!)
EaVXemA.png
i'm bobbi :)
she/they | adult
Fully support this
What's the point of completely levelling a dragon if a low level monster can still dodge it?
It feels pointlessly frustrating.
Fully support this
What's the point of completely levelling a dragon if a low level monster can still dodge it?
It feels pointlessly frustrating.
No support.

When something's not working correctly, you fix it, not get rid of it.
No support.

When something's not working correctly, you fix it, not get rid of it.
I don't think dodge should be removed entirely; I think the dodge rate should be cut down to a third or fourth what it is now.

It's especially infuriating, however, when a fodder with no stats raised gets a dodge and my fully statted and trained dragons don't or an enemy gets two or more dodges in a row but I never get more than one dodge per hour or two. Not fun. Not unpredictable. Infuriating.
I don't think dodge should be removed entirely; I think the dodge rate should be cut down to a third or fourth what it is now.

It's especially infuriating, however, when a fodder with no stats raised gets a dodge and my fully statted and trained dragons don't or an enemy gets two or more dodges in a row but I never get more than one dodge per hour or two. Not fun. Not unpredictable. Infuriating.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
There's been a number of posts on this thread saying that Agility counters dodge. (From a few months ago, but hey, better late than never.) Please read the hover-over text on the stat. Agility only increases your own dragons' ability to dodge and land crits. It is not an accuracy stat.

@DragonFire OK then, how would you propose to fix dodge?
There's been a number of posts on this thread saying that Agility counters dodge. (From a few months ago, but hey, better late than never.) Please read the hover-over text on the stat. Agility only increases your own dragons' ability to dodge and land crits. It is not an accuracy stat.

@DragonFire OK then, how would you propose to fix dodge?
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I honestly thought the coli worked a lot like Pokemon battling, and it is for the most part. But seriously do they really need to dodge this much they're already wiping the floor with me. This is just unnecessarily insulting.
I honestly thought the coli worked a lot like Pokemon battling, and it is for the most part. But seriously do they really need to dodge this much they're already wiping the floor with me. This is just unnecessarily insulting.
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25