Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Less sexualized familiars
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
"You shouldn't feel the way you feel"
"It's fantasy"
"You're against anatomy"
"You're against boobs"
"You're against sexiness"
"You're just looking for something to complain about"
"Nothing is sexual unless you view it that way"
"You can't criticize artist work it's disrespectful"
"You aren't an artist, you can't comment"
"ew tumblr sjw"
"But males are big and bulky, which is obviously for women"
"If you don't like it, leave"
"Boobs are spherical, trust me I'm an expert"
"It's fantasy, anything can happen"
"Art style"
"Stop over thinking."
"I don't care, so you shouldn't"
"It's fantasy, it doesn't have to make sense"
"You think having indications of breasts is sexual"
"Well it's better compared to everything else"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"

-whistles- I only wanted enough to have a bingo card, but looks like I'll go with a drinking game instead.

In b4 one of you over exuberant scamps accuse me of an opinion I have not even expressed.
"You shouldn't feel the way you feel"
"It's fantasy"
"You're against anatomy"
"You're against boobs"
"You're against sexiness"
"You're just looking for something to complain about"
"Nothing is sexual unless you view it that way"
"You can't criticize artist work it's disrespectful"
"You aren't an artist, you can't comment"
"ew tumblr sjw"
"But males are big and bulky, which is obviously for women"
"If you don't like it, leave"
"Boobs are spherical, trust me I'm an expert"
"It's fantasy, anything can happen"
"Art style"
"Stop over thinking."
"I don't care, so you shouldn't"
"It's fantasy, it doesn't have to make sense"
"You think having indications of breasts is sexual"
"Well it's better compared to everything else"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"
"It's fantasy"

-whistles- I only wanted enough to have a bingo card, but looks like I'll go with a drinking game instead.

In b4 one of you over exuberant scamps accuse me of an opinion I have not even expressed.
No traveling dragons please!
Well yes, we are repeating ourselves, that much is true. But then again, you have listed over 20 different arguments, and it is not as if we have an unlimited supply of them.
Well yes, we are repeating ourselves, that much is true. But then again, you have listed over 20 different arguments, and it is not as if we have an unlimited supply of them.
well i don't see why is not being closed like this
holething is a linch towards the artist and game it self find this
wrong how people make big deal about something that is not sexual into something more than it it is
well i don't see why is not being closed like this
holething is a linch towards the artist and game it self find this
wrong how people make big deal about something that is not sexual into something more than it it is
@Trisdino It's a list of arguments that I find cringe worthy and easily dismantled with some thought(not that I have any interest, since most aren't even trying), not an example of repetition.

@Elventin 'Lynch'? Coming from the person who toted this thread around for laugh bait for their friends? Interesting.

(*note I don't really approve of the word lynch in this context.)
@Trisdino It's a list of arguments that I find cringe worthy and easily dismantled with some thought(not that I have any interest, since most aren't even trying), not an example of repetition.

@Elventin 'Lynch'? Coming from the person who toted this thread around for laugh bait for their friends? Interesting.

(*note I don't really approve of the word lynch in this context.)
All the arguments in this thread are easily dismantled. My entire point is that this thread should not even exist.
All the arguments in this thread are easily dismantled. My entire point is that this thread should not even exist.
@Trisdino All the arguments I listed are easily dismantled.

Okay. You think it shouldn't exist. I'll give you that, that's your opinion and feelings and that's fine. Other people want this thread to exist and feel it's an issue, and that is fine.
@Trisdino All the arguments I listed are easily dismantled.

Okay. You think it shouldn't exist. I'll give you that, that's your opinion and feelings and that's fine. Other people want this thread to exist and feel it's an issue, and that is fine.
Of course the thread has the right to exist, that was not my point.

Everybody has the right to their opinion, but as soon as they wish others to act upon it, they are opening themselves up to scrutiny.
Of course the thread has the right to exist, that was not my point.

Everybody has the right to their opinion, but as soon as they wish others to act upon it, they are opening themselves up to scrutiny.
@Trisdino I don't think we're disagreeing about opinions. I understand exactly what you are saying. My original post wasn't even about you but you told me your point without my asking after I explained my list. I acknowledged your viewpoint as existing and valid for yourself.
@Trisdino I don't think we're disagreeing about opinions. I understand exactly what you are saying. My original post wasn't even about you but you told me your point without my asking after I explained my list. I acknowledged your viewpoint as existing and valid for yourself.
Support for taking this into considderation for new familiars.

I always look at the maren girls and think they look strange with those 'hidden legs'. Same goes for armoured girls with 'booby holes' in their armour or armour that has a build in 'bra'.

Even for fantasy games that is really...
Well just imagine the poor smith who has to work that kind of armour and the female standing behind him arguing about the ill fit of a skintight armour and how the metal will chafe between their breasts.

I'm a fan of armour so I'd like to see some 'wearable' armour on our characters and familiars.
Support for taking this into considderation for new familiars.

I always look at the maren girls and think they look strange with those 'hidden legs'. Same goes for armoured girls with 'booby holes' in their armour or armour that has a build in 'bra'.

Even for fantasy games that is really...
Well just imagine the poor smith who has to work that kind of armour and the female standing behind him arguing about the ill fit of a skintight armour and how the metal will chafe between their breasts.

I'm a fan of armour so I'd like to see some 'wearable' armour on our characters and familiars.
Support on the mermaid, that crotch really is ridicolous.
Support on the mermaid, that crotch really is ridicolous.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27