Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | choose lair location
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
Support. I'd love to decide where I want my clan to live.
Support. I'd love to decide where I want my clan to live.
I9uZ2ky.png
Support! My clan lore would change drastically if I started upgrading, we're in a large flat area, and something about living in crypts and canyons won't fit that well. We can't exactly move our forest man.
Support! My clan lore would change drastically if I started upgrading, we're in a large flat area, and something about living in crypts and canyons won't fit that well. We can't exactly move our forest man.
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
Support!

Although I myself will not change the location, it'd be much more versatile and adds flavour to each of their clan lore, not to mention what other had already said - they don't want to expand for the fear of leaving the location, which is counter-productive to the site since everyone's running out of space. Besides, it's a bit funny how we're moving towards the middle of the territory to 'expand'...

I know Tidelord is huge, and so is Spiral Keep, but I cannot imagine with all those ancient lairs in and around Spiral Keep, and all those exalts, Tidelord would have much room to himself at all... lol.
Support!

Although I myself will not change the location, it'd be much more versatile and adds flavour to each of their clan lore, not to mention what other had already said - they don't want to expand for the fear of leaving the location, which is counter-productive to the site since everyone's running out of space. Besides, it's a bit funny how we're moving towards the middle of the territory to 'expand'...

I know Tidelord is huge, and so is Spiral Keep, but I cannot imagine with all those ancient lairs in and around Spiral Keep, and all those exalts, Tidelord would have much room to himself at all... lol.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I support this, we really haven't left the Hewn City, but it says we have. :c
I support this, we really haven't left the Hewn City, but it says we have. :c
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Support! I'd love to see this implemented, as it would give my clan an option on staying/moving, plus, people would be able to bring to life nomadic clans!
Support! I'd love to see this implemented, as it would give my clan an option on staying/moving, plus, people would be able to bring to life nomadic clans!
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
I fully support this...

My clan's lore will probably need a feature like this soon
I fully support this...

My clan's lore will probably need a feature like this soon
WIP
Support. The Hewn City was Hell and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

"What about that Shadowy place?"

"That's the Hewn City. You must never go there, Simba."
Support. The Hewn City was Hell and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

"What about that Shadowy place?"

"That's the Hewn City. You must never go there, Simba."
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Full support!

My clan's lore is based around the Starwood Strand, and now that I've ranked up, I have to change it.

I'd love to see this be a thing. Like you could click on the "_____ lair of ______" and it would give you and option to pick the location.
Full support!

My clan's lore is based around the Starwood Strand, and now that I've ranked up, I have to change it.

I'd love to see this be a thing. Like you could click on the "_____ lair of ______" and it would give you and option to pick the location.
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
So much Support as well! I hate the fact that my clan will have to leave the Starwood eventually because it is their home and it's really where they best fit.

Edit to @Felox 's suggestion; have it be "Mighty Lair of ______" or "Venerable Lair of ____" so people don't pick ancient lairs just because they can.
So much Support as well! I hate the fact that my clan will have to leave the Starwood eventually because it is their home and it's really where they best fit.

Edit to @Felox 's suggestion; have it be "Mighty Lair of ______" or "Venerable Lair of ____" so people don't pick ancient lairs just because they can.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
This is a super good idea, as I feel in my personal lore that my clan lives way on the outskirts of Lightning, but whenever I get to Ancient I'll be right there in the core /:
Also! If size is a concern, as in you move in closer because there's more room for the dragons, it's also worth noting that many people have actually small permanent resident clans, and a lot of dragons are simply for aesthetic, breeding, fodder, or even in different groups outside the clan. So it's hardly fair to pretend every dragon in my lair is in need of room~
I only have like maybe 2 1/2 to 3 pages of perma residents, everyone else is just enjoying the ride xD
This is a super good idea, as I feel in my personal lore that my clan lives way on the outskirts of Lightning, but whenever I get to Ancient I'll be right there in the core /:
Also! If size is a concern, as in you move in closer because there's more room for the dragons, it's also worth noting that many people have actually small permanent resident clans, and a lot of dragons are simply for aesthetic, breeding, fodder, or even in different groups outside the clan. So it's hardly fair to pretend every dragon in my lair is in need of room~
I only have like maybe 2 1/2 to 3 pages of perma residents, everyone else is just enjoying the ride xD
IzcQVPJ.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22