Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Game - Pyro Pipes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Stormcatcher has Shock Switch, the Tidelord has Tidal Trouble ... I think the Flamecaller should get a game, too! It can be like that old Pipe Dream game, connect the flow of lava from the Volcano with different pipe pieces until it reaches the Forge. Every level the flow moves a little bit faster, and certain pieces of pipe you're given become more scarce, kind of like how the big straight piece in Tetris becomes more rare (or does it? I don't remember). [img]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b546/Illith-Anthonar/flamecallergame_zps104cca7d.png[/img] I'm the furthest thing from an artist but this is sort of what it might look like? Don't know if this idea has been suggested before or if there's a copyright on the design of Pipe Dream, but I think it would be fun to play. [quote name="DragonSage" date="2014-06-16 21:11:10"]I'd be quite happy to play a Lava Run game[/quote] Hey, that's a great name for it! [quote name="Illith" date="2014-06-18 18:10:01"][quote name="Dreamscythes231" date="2014-06-18 07:57:22"]Support but I don't think Lava Run's the right name. When I saw a thread I thought a fast paced dodge game esque thing. Magma Maze works better I think thought other names can come in. Lava Run just isn't that IT, you know?[/quote] Hm. Yeah I guess the name is a little off. Magma maze works. What about Pyro Pipes or Magma Flow? I've never been really good at naming things.[/quote]
The Stormcatcher has Shock Switch, the Tidelord has Tidal Trouble ... I think the Flamecaller should get a game, too!
It can be like that old Pipe Dream game, connect the flow of lava from the Volcano with different pipe pieces until it reaches the Forge. Every level the flow moves a little bit faster, and certain pieces of pipe you're given become more scarce, kind of like how the big straight piece in Tetris becomes more rare (or does it? I don't remember).

flamecallergame_zps104cca7d.png

I'm the furthest thing from an artist but this is sort of what it might look like?
Don't know if this idea has been suggested before or if there's a copyright on the design of Pipe Dream, but I think it would be fun to play.
DragonSage wrote on 2014-06-16 21:11:10:
I'd be quite happy to play a Lava Run game

Hey, that's a great name for it!
Illith wrote on 2014-06-18 18:10:01:
Dreamscythes231 wrote on 2014-06-18 07:57:22:
Support but I don't think Lava Run's the right name.

When I saw a thread I thought a fast paced dodge game esque thing.

Magma Maze works better I think thought other names can come in.

Lava Run just isn't that IT, you know?

Hm. Yeah I guess the name is a little off. Magma maze works. What about Pyro Pipes or Magma Flow? I've never been really good at naming things.
RVCJPrX.png
I like it, plus I love games like that. I also just want a new game since the old ones have lost the excitement they once held. So support.
I like it, plus I love games like that. I also just want a new game since the old ones have lost the excitement they once held. So support.
Aw, I'd love a game like that!
Aw, I'd love a game like that!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support 100%
Support 100%
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
support looks fun
support looks fun
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
Yes, yes, yes, 100 times yes.

I love this type of game. I need this.
Yes, yes, yes, 100 times yes.

I love this type of game. I need this.
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
Pipe Dream? In my Flight Rising? Heck YES.

Support!
Pipe Dream? In my Flight Rising? Heck YES.

Support!
oooooh yes
oooooh yes
I really love these types of games, so you have my support as well :)
I really love these types of games, so you have my support as well :)
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
Ooooh, support!
I'd definitely play it.

(I also like the derpy Flamecaller. Haha.)
Ooooh, support!
I'd definitely play it.

(I also like the derpy Flamecaller. Haha.)
image.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gifimage.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9