Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Game - Pyro Pipes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ohhh I like games like this. I derp a lot at them, but definitely giving full support.
Ohhh I like games like this. I derp a lot at them, but definitely giving full support.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
I remember playing a game a lot like this a long time ago, it was so much fun~ I would love a chance to try my hand at this type of game again after all this time.

Definite Support.
I remember playing a game a lot like this a long time ago, it was so much fun~ I would love a chance to try my hand at this type of game again after all this time.

Definite Support.
yXOBcio.gif
Support, need more games on here!
Support, need more games on here!
[img][/img]fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif

Banner by seepratintti
Support! Especially if there's a zen mode like the version on Neopets (showing my age here lmao) so I can just chill and stare at derpy Flamecaller for hours.
Support! Especially if there's a zen mode like the version on Neopets (showing my age here lmao) so I can just chill and stare at derpy Flamecaller for hours.
B3bYI9z.png
Support! I've been replaying BioShock and this sounds very similar to the hacking
minigame. I really enjoyed that there, I think a FR version would be fun, too.
Support! I've been replaying BioShock and this sounds very similar to the hacking
minigame. I really enjoyed that there, I think a FR version would be fun, too.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
i'd play this! Support!
i'd play this! Support!
I used to love that game! Support
I used to love that game! Support
fZVmdhk.png
Are YOU down with the Sickness?
[quote name="Pilotslover" date="2014-07-09 02:38:54"]Oh god, it's the hacking minigame from Bioshock, I'm having flash backs! Joking aside, I love the idea of there being another game on the site so support.[/quote] Support! Oh my gosh me too, and the panic you'd feel when the juice starts going and IM NOT DONE WAIT! I'm so for this, we need more panic-inducing puzzle games!
Pilotslover wrote on 2014-07-09 02:38:54:
Oh god, it's the hacking minigame from Bioshock, I'm having flash backs!

Joking aside, I love the idea of there being another game on the site so support.

Support! Oh my gosh me too, and the panic you'd feel when the juice starts going and IM NOT DONE WAIT!

I'm so for this, we need more panic-inducing puzzle games!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Support!
Support!
Support!
Support!
8 hours ahead of FR - tumblr
If you ping me and I don't reply, please double-check you've spelt my username correctly! It's a lowercase "L" not an uppercase "I"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9