Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Game - Pyro Pipes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Support, even though I got nightmares of this game in neopets.
Support, even though I got nightmares of this game in neopets.
fuoDMXr.pngbsky - twitter - tumblr - he\they
Support!
Support!
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
Support, it's kind of like that hacking puzzle in Bioshock, yeah?
Support, it's kind of like that hacking puzzle in Bioshock, yeah?
yKAYGS9.png eWIwatT.png
mlHpBMC.png
xBEAdV6.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
l8NOdbs.png
YMPbu9R.png
GR3q8ly.gif
Supported! Pyro Pipes is a great name too. Each of the flights should have a game eventually haha.
Supported! Pyro Pipes is a great name too. Each of the flights should have a game eventually haha.
this is not a forum signature
Actually! If you guys like Pipe Dream you would like Popcap's version,Rocket Mania! Instead of directing water (or lava) you line up fuses so you can set fireworks off.

I think setting fireworks off would be a more Fire themed idea - not to say I don't like the idea of pipes, just that pipes made of metal don't seem like the best mode of transit for lava. If the devs wanted to directly rip Popcap, a firework-launching fuse-burning game would be really fun for FR.

Other than fireworks, I'm not sure what else would work instead of Pipes. Perhaps you(r dragons) could build trenches that would intersect and direct lava to a goal or away from a nest? Of course it would all be the same game save for aesthetics, so I whole-heatedly support.
Actually! If you guys like Pipe Dream you would like Popcap's version,Rocket Mania! Instead of directing water (or lava) you line up fuses so you can set fireworks off.

I think setting fireworks off would be a more Fire themed idea - not to say I don't like the idea of pipes, just that pipes made of metal don't seem like the best mode of transit for lava. If the devs wanted to directly rip Popcap, a firework-launching fuse-burning game would be really fun for FR.

Other than fireworks, I'm not sure what else would work instead of Pipes. Perhaps you(r dragons) could build trenches that would intersect and direct lava to a goal or away from a nest? Of course it would all be the same game save for aesthetics, so I whole-heatedly support.
Yes, oh please, yes! A new game is about needed by now. I love the name too!
Yes, oh please, yes! A new game is about needed by now. I love the name too!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
Neat Idea, support!
Neat Idea, support!
olly / 15
I had no idea Bioshock used this kind of mini-game as well! Heh, I guess I should get around to playing it sometime ... lol
I had no idea Bioshock used this kind of mini-game as well! Heh, I guess I should get around to playing it sometime ... lol
RVCJPrX.png
support! I love this game!
support! I love this game!
Supported, sounds really fun!
Supported, sounds really fun!
JWlblI8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9