Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283
We need more sharks! Any kind, really, but I'd LOVE epaulette sharks.
We need more sharks! Any kind, really, but I'd LOVE epaulette sharks.
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
The person above me is so right and so true for suggesting sharks, which was genuinely the thing I was coming here to suggest as well. There's only two of them in the game as of right now, and both of them were released all the way at the beginnings of the game, the two threshers in the waterway. I think there's a couple of shark maren, and definitely a maren shark hunter - but I want more actual sharks for my dragons to bond with!!

Otherwise - more sheep. I know there's going to be the plain Aries ram coming out soon, but sheep (or at least the fluffy, woolly kind, and not ones that look like wild mountain sheep/goats) are on the more underrepresented side of familiar animals on fr. In a similar vein, cows - there's the tauruses, and the ophiotauruses, but not really anything like an actual cow available through regular gameplay!
The person above me is so right and so true for suggesting sharks, which was genuinely the thing I was coming here to suggest as well. There's only two of them in the game as of right now, and both of them were released all the way at the beginnings of the game, the two threshers in the waterway. I think there's a couple of shark maren, and definitely a maren shark hunter - but I want more actual sharks for my dragons to bond with!!

Otherwise - more sheep. I know there's going to be the plain Aries ram coming out soon, but sheep (or at least the fluffy, woolly kind, and not ones that look like wild mountain sheep/goats) are on the more underrepresented side of familiar animals on fr. In a similar vein, cows - there's the tauruses, and the ophiotauruses, but not really anything like an actual cow available through regular gameplay!
F4XLOsg.png
More spiders [emoji=spider size=3] By spiders I mean cutesy ones like the peacock spider familiars, not the more intimidating ones. I'd love to see a jumping spider and perhaps a Fiona variant of the peacock spiders, maybe one based off of the sparklemuffin or skeletorus spiders? Skeletorus spiders are one of the coolest spiders ever and they ABSOLUTELY deserve to become familiars! Hawaiian happy face spiders would be cool too, there's lots of potential for familiars based off of them as they could have many different faces on their abdomens!
More spiders
By spiders I mean cutesy ones like the peacock spider familiars, not the more intimidating ones.
I'd love to see a jumping spider and perhaps a Fiona variant of the peacock spiders, maybe one based off of the sparklemuffin or skeletorus spiders? Skeletorus spiders are one of the coolest spiders ever and they ABSOLUTELY deserve to become familiars!
Hawaiian happy face spiders would be cool too, there's lots of potential for familiars based off of them as they could have many different faces on their abdomens!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
So yesterday I read an article of a newly discovered primeval dinosaur called Stenokranio boldi. It was an amphibian that lived way before the dinosaurs. When I saw its cute face, I immideatly fell in love with it and shared it to FR. Now, all think it would make a good dragon or familiar, so I'm gonna suggest it as a familiar here. So here it is. I'll call him [b]Larry[/b] from now on! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800551052469731338/1195389963341152256/b12b374e-c434-419c-a8ac-5221f81951dc_w640_r1.png[/img] Here's how Larry looks like with his cute wide mouth! He's a Frocodile! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800551052469731338/1195403789260292206/unbenannt_0.png[/img] Here's Larry with his mouth closed! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800551052469731338/1195408179232772256/nUA4fr2XfQQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/img] And here is how small Larry is! He's just perfect for a pet (He lived in tropical conditions, so you might have to turn up the heat and offer him plenty of water if you want him as a pet! :D He could be part of an Arlo expansion, that goes way back, even before the Thunder Lizards dig site, which could feature many pre-dinosaur familiars and items. Besides Larry there could be other creatures that lived before like the Meganeura. I think this could be an awesome expansion!
So yesterday I read an article of a newly discovered primeval dinosaur called Stenokranio boldi. It was an amphibian that lived way before the dinosaurs. When I saw its cute face, I immideatly fell in love with it and shared it to FR.
Now, all think it would make a good dragon or familiar, so I'm gonna suggest it as a familiar here.
So here it is.

I'll call him Larry from now on!

b12b374e-c434-419c-a8ac-5221f81951dc_w640_r1.png

Here's how Larry looks like with his cute wide mouth! He's a Frocodile!

unbenannt_0.png

Here's Larry with his mouth closed!

nUA4fr2XfQQAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

And here is how small Larry is! He's just perfect for a pet (He lived in tropical conditions, so you might have to turn up the heat and offer him plenty of water if you want him as a pet! :D

He could be part of an Arlo expansion, that goes way back, even before the Thunder Lizards dig site, which could feature many pre-dinosaur familiars and items. Besides Larry there could be other creatures that lived before like the Meganeura. I think this could be an awesome expansion!
egg.gif
Cockroaches. Yup.
Cockroaches. Yup.
CPbqbzR.png
How about fruit and vegetable familiars ?
How about fruit and vegetable familiars ?
more bats. I love bats, and there are such a variety of different ones to base familliars on. you could go a flying fox (which have somewhat doglike features, big eyes, a muzzle, absolutely massive fruit eaters), or a hammerhead bat (crazy lookin face, but actually harmless), you could go for a true vampire bat and not just the halloween-y sihlouette of bats. There are so many different kinds in so many different enviroments that i think adding more than the ones we have would be great!!
more bats. I love bats, and there are such a variety of different ones to base familliars on. you could go a flying fox (which have somewhat doglike features, big eyes, a muzzle, absolutely massive fruit eaters), or a hammerhead bat (crazy lookin face, but actually harmless), you could go for a true vampire bat and not just the halloween-y sihlouette of bats. There are so many different kinds in so many different enviroments that i think adding more than the ones we have would be great!!
Newt - Any prns - minor - Audhd - FR time + 2
Commissions
Hatchery
Wishlist
How about elemental wolves?

A wolf for each element. Like how we have the bears. (I wonder what a plague wolf would look like...)
How about elemental wolves?

A wolf for each element. Like how we have the bears. (I wonder what a plague wolf would look like...)
(^^)
You know how we have corven based on the grim reaper? [item=Greybeak Reaper] [item=Tengu Caller] [item=Sweetsong Reaper] Consider; Corven based on plague doctors
You know how we have corven based on the grim reaper?
Greybeak Reaper Tengu Caller Sweetsong Reaper

Consider; Corven based on plague doctors
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
Building blocks? Like those abc cubes or maybe jenga pieces? Idk

JUST HAD THE THOUGHT OF SENTIENT ENAMEL PINS
maybe of the flight icons? IDK

God that would be cute and funny, and the flipped recolors would be lore-friendly lmao
Building blocks? Like those abc cubes or maybe jenga pieces? Idk

JUST HAD THE THOUGHT OF SENTIENT ENAMEL PINS
maybe of the flight icons? IDK

God that would be cute and funny, and the flipped recolors would be lore-friendly lmao
Hit the whip you want to see in the world
I have free drags to a good home in my hib lair if you want any
Fandragon tabs: GENERAL / HOLLOW KNIGHT / HAWAII: PART II / LIBRARY
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283