Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cestodes™, the Tapeworm project!
1 2 3
[center]Sick and tired of the BS weight loss fads wasting your time and money? Miss the symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, abdomen pain, and so on? Well say no more! Introducing, Cestodes™! Sit back and let this cute little fella do all of the work for you! In just a few weeks, you are not just guaranteed to lose weight, but also have the chance the develop cysticercosis for the low, low price of your vital organs! Allow the cutie themselves tell you about our outstanding testimonials![/center] [i]Update 03/25/2024: Good news! After seeing how much business is booming, we have decided to expand Cestodes™ into a full blown subspecies with highly diverse variants that you can purchase as permanent buddies! Stay tuned and subscribe to the pinglist found below to be notified when we have successfully acquired pairs.[/i] [b]Users infected:[/b] 3 [b]Current Host:[/b] Resting at home.. [b]Queue:[/b] - queerhyena - Amordel - Axqu - [center][i][b]Interested in trying Cestodes™ out? Take advantage of our FREE* one week trial! Simply fill out the form below, and send it [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=corpsive&subject=Cestodes™%20Free%20Trial%20Signup]here[/url]! [/b][/i][/center] [code] [b]Name:[/b] [b]Address:[/b] [b]Date of Birth:[/b] [b]Current and/or prior health problems:[/b] [b]Current and/or prior prescriptions:[/b] [b](Optional) Notes:[/b] [/code] [size=1]*May cost your vital organs and/or life.[/size] [center]Are none of our tapeworms available, and wish to be notified immediately when one becomes available and no one is in queue? Wish to be notified when a new species of tapeworm has been made available for trials? Wish to snag new sales the moment they are born? Sign up here! [pinglist=24819][/center] [b]No. of available tapeworms:[/b] none for now! [b]No. of procured species:[/b] 1 [center][i][u]Taenia solium[/u][/center] [/i][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93591277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935913/93591277_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][u][b]We Accept Donations![/b][/u][/center] Feeling generous? Wish our upcoming projects would come out even sooner? [i]Then become a Donator today![/i] Donate any of the following to our scientific endeavors, and receive a permanent 20% off bonus on all of our products! (What is crossed out is no longer needed.) [LIST] [*] Any amount of treasure or gems [*] The Primary and Secondary genes Eel, Ribbon, Current, or Ripple [*] The Tertiary genes Angler, Brightshine, Capsule, Carnivore, Crackle, [s]Crest[/s], Fans, Featherbeard, Flecks, Jellyfish, Medusa, Nudibranch, Porcupine, Pufferfish, Remora, Sailfin, Shark, [s]Smirch[/s], Tentacles, Veined [*] The breed change scroll for Undertide [/LIST] If you donate at least 50kt/g or a gene, you get a free first pick on any nest! Soon, we'll have decorative badges to award our beloved patrons. [center][u][b]Testimonials:[/b][/u][/center]
Sick and tired of the BS weight loss fads wasting your time and money? Miss the symptoms of nausea, diarrhea, abdomen pain, and so on? Well say no more! Introducing, Cestodes™! Sit back and let this cute little fella do all of the work for you! In just a few weeks, you are not just guaranteed to lose weight, but also have the chance the develop cysticercosis for the low, low price of your vital organs!

Allow the cutie themselves tell you about our outstanding testimonials!

Update 03/25/2024: Good news! After seeing how much business is booming, we have decided to expand Cestodes™ into a full blown subspecies with highly diverse variants that you can purchase as permanent buddies! Stay tuned and subscribe to the pinglist found below to be notified when we have successfully acquired pairs.

Users infected: 3

Current Host: Resting at home..

Queue:
- queerhyena
- Amordel
- Axqu
-

Interested in trying Cestodes™ out? Take advantage of our FREE* one week trial! Simply fill out the form below, and send it here!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] [b]Address:[/b] [b]Date of Birth:[/b] [b]Current and/or prior health problems:[/b] [b]Current and/or prior prescriptions:[/b] [b](Optional) Notes:[/b]
*May cost your vital organs and/or life.

Are none of our tapeworms available, and wish to be notified immediately when one becomes available and no one is in queue? Wish to be notified when a new species of tapeworm has been made available for trials? Wish to snag new sales the moment they are born? Sign up here!

No. of available tapeworms: none for now!

No. of procured species: 1

Taenia solium
93591277_350.png

We Accept Donations!

Feeling generous? Wish our upcoming projects would come out even sooner? Then become a Donator today! Donate any of the following to our scientific endeavors, and receive a permanent 20% off bonus on all of our products! (What is crossed out is no longer needed.)
  • Any amount of treasure or gems
  • The Primary and Secondary genes Eel, Ribbon, Current, or Ripple
  • The Tertiary genes Angler, Brightshine, Capsule, Carnivore, Crackle, Crest, Fans, Featherbeard, Flecks, Jellyfish, Medusa, Nudibranch, Porcupine, Pufferfish, Remora, Sailfin, Shark, Smirch, Tentacles, Veined
  • The breed change scroll for Undertide

If you donate at least 50kt/g or a gene, you get a free first pick on any nest! Soon, we'll have decorative badges to award our beloved patrons.
Testimonials:
CPbqbzR.png
ohhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhh

I would've given him remora so he's like...a tapeworm with tapeworms...
ohhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name="CometMilkshake" date="2024-03-23 23:30:29" ] ohhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhh I would've given him remora so he's like...a tapeworm with tapeworms... [/quote] @CometMilkshake I will be employing more and more tapeworms once I have another Plague Cream/Cream/Coral (or whatever Tert color that looks best with the Tert gene) along with the funds needed for the genes. I want these babies up in [i]everyone's[/i] gut. Oh the possibilities.. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=119&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=72c0293e5a5fe32d5253871622b311a2972d43ae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=246&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=9c85bd7b19024700c85d59a235bd6f37359f7ec0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=126&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=454a0c301780fc170d41e26f3f9d2767486d96d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=255&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=35a21d0792fd6f9b48446be2b2ddcd6fc2d1beba&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So many more but I won't spam. Gotta keep the crowd on the edges of their seats.
CometMilkshake wrote on 2024-03-23 23:30:29:
ohhhh....ohhhhhhhhhhhh

@CometMilkshake

I will be employing more and more tapeworms once I have another Plague Cream/Cream/Coral (or whatever Tert color that looks best with the Tert gene) along with the funds needed for the genes. I want these babies up in everyone's gut.

Oh the possibilities..

dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=119&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=72c0293e5a5fe32d5253871622b311a2972d43ae&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=246&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=9c85bd7b19024700c85d59a235bd6f37359f7ec0&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=126&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=454a0c301780fc170d41e26f3f9d2767486d96d5&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=255&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=35a21d0792fd6f9b48446be2b2ddcd6fc2d1beba&dummyext=prev.png

So many more but I won't spam. Gotta keep the crowd on the edges of their seats.
CPbqbzR.png
I like that dragon you have, I see berry/berry/cream so much but I've never seen it the other way around (well it's coral instead of berry but close enough). And it really does have that yucky tapeworm vibe. [quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=255&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=35a21d0792fd6f9b48446be2b2ddcd6fc2d1beba&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] I had no idea baby medusas looked like that... I don't like permababies usually but now I feel like I should get one.
I like that dragon you have, I see berry/berry/cream so much but I've never seen it the other way around (well it's coral instead of berry but close enough). And it really does have that yucky tapeworm vibe.
Quote:
dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=255&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=35a21d0792fd6f9b48446be2b2ddcd6fc2d1beba&dummyext=prev.png
I had no idea baby medusas looked like that... I don't like permababies usually but now I feel like I should get one.
WYlLiNl.gif
[quote name="Mangrit" date="2024-03-24 01:40:18" ] I like that dragon you have, I see berry/berry/cream so much but I've never seen it the other way around (well it's coral instead of berry but close enough). And it really does have that yucky tapeworm vibe. [quote][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=130&breed=21&element=2&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=87&tertgene=255&winggene=124&wings=163&auth=35a21d0792fd6f9b48446be2b2ddcd6fc2d1beba&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote] I had no idea baby medusas looked like that... I don't like permababies usually but now I feel like I should get one. [/quote] @Mangrit The one with Medusa here actually is Cream/Cream/Berry. It looks fine with Coral, but I like how slightly bloody Berry Medusa looks. Honestly, Undertide hatchlings will always have a special place in my heart. I always end up debating whether or not I want to keep my Undertides as hatchlings or adults.. thankfully I'm broke so it doesn't matter (cough cough.. this Tapeworm costed me around.. 700kt/g? To gene.)
Mangrit wrote on 2024-03-24 01:40:18:
I like that dragon you have, I see berry/berry/cream so much but I've never seen it the other way around (well it's coral instead of berry but close enough). And it really does have that yucky tapeworm vibe.
Quote:
I had no idea baby medusas looked like that... I don't like permababies usually but now I feel like I should get one.
@Mangrit

The one with Medusa here actually is Cream/Cream/Berry. It looks fine with Coral, but I like how slightly bloody Berry Medusa looks.

Honestly, Undertide hatchlings will always have a special place in my heart. I always end up debating whether or not I want to keep my Undertides as hatchlings or adults.. thankfully I'm broke so it doesn't matter (cough cough.. this Tapeworm costed me around.. 700kt/g? To gene.)
CPbqbzR.png
[center][i]I'm genuinely SO tempted to fill out that form, but,,,,,, hmmmm what's the postal system like here?? Uhmmm . . . . Starfall Isles, Coastal Town of Silverspun Hollow, 19 Klicks West of the Plague/Arcane Border, [recipient + title]??? Why is Arcane so wack man :sob: [/i][/center] [quote name="corpsive" date="2024-03-23 23:49:38" ] I want these babies up in [i]everyone's[/i] gut. [/quote] [center][i]k
I'm genuinely SO tempted to fill out that form, but,,,,,, hmmmm what's the postal system like here?? Uhmmm . . . . Starfall Isles, Coastal Town of Silverspun Hollow, 19 Klicks West of the Plague/Arcane Border, [recipient + title]??? Why is Arcane so wack man :sob:

corpsive wrote on 2024-03-23 23:49:38:
I want these babies up in everyone's gut.
k
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
this fella looks absolutely DELIGHTFUL with remora and nudibranch!!! and i still cant get over how hatchling medusa looks too. truly so many possibilities with this lad
this fella looks absolutely DELIGHTFUL with remora and nudibranch!!! and i still cant get over how hatchling medusa looks too. truly so many possibilities with this lad
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
[quote name="Cindertail" date="2024-03-24 21:58:40" ] [center][i]I'm genuinely SO tempted to fill out that form, but,,,,,, hmmmm what's the postal system like here?? Uhmmm . . . . Starfall Isles, Coastal Town of Silverspun Hollow, 19 Klicks West of the Plague/Arcane Border, [recipient + title]??? Why is Arcane so wack man :sob: [/i][/center] [quote name="corpsive" date="2024-03-23 23:49:38" ] I want these babies up in [i]everyone's[/i] gut. [/quote] [center][i]k [/quote] @Cindertail Delivery directly from our lair to yours is made possible by our very own Flesh Forager Carrier! He picks out only the finest tapeworm eggs from our organic, environmental farm for us to carefully package, and for him to deliver with utmost care as though they were his very own children. Of course, the eggs isn't all we offer, as we also provide one adult tapeworm in our affordable package. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/28128.png[/img]
Cindertail wrote on 2024-03-24 21:58:40:
I'm genuinely SO tempted to fill out that form, but,,,,,, hmmmm what's the postal system like here?? Uhmmm . . . . Starfall Isles, Coastal Town of Silverspun Hollow, 19 Klicks West of the Plague/Arcane Border, [recipient + title]??? Why is Arcane so wack man :sob:

corpsive wrote on 2024-03-23 23:49:38:
I want these babies up in everyone's gut.
k
@Cindertail

Delivery directly from our lair to yours is made possible by our very own Flesh Forager Carrier! He picks out only the finest tapeworm eggs from our organic, environmental farm for us to carefully package, and for him to deliver with utmost care as though they were his very own children.

Of course, the eggs isn't all we offer, as we also provide one adult tapeworm in our affordable package.

28128.png
CPbqbzR.png
I am in love with the Nudibranch tert. Would most certainly be kept as a permababy, what an adorable little parasitic friend!

If dangerous, why friend shaped?

By chance do you have a pinglist? Or should I go ahead and place a pre-order on one with a Nudibranch tert?
I am in love with the Nudibranch tert. Would most certainly be kept as a permababy, what an adorable little parasitic friend!

By chance do you have a pinglist? Or should I go ahead and place a pre-order on one with a Nudibranch tert?
phRdLQ6.png 91781332p.png
Subspecies WIP
shadow_2.png
[quote name="HazelEye" date="2024-03-24 23:54:24" ] I am in love with the Nudibranch tert. Would most certainly be kept as a permababy, what an adorable little parasitic friend! If dangerous, why friend shaped? By chance do you have a pinglist? Or should I go ahead and place a pre-order on one with a Nudibranch tert? [/quote] @HazelEye Great idea! I have made a pinglist. I will work hard to obtain a beef tapeworm (Taenia saginata) with Nudibranch as soon as possible :SALUTE: [pinglist=24819]
HazelEye wrote on 2024-03-24 23:54:24:

@HazelEye

Great idea! I have made a pinglist. I will work hard to obtain a beef tapeworm (Taenia saginata) with Nudibranch as soon as possible :SALUTE:

CPbqbzR.png
1 2 3