Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283
A crescent moon! That way the flipped recolors look like both the waxing crescent and waning crescent!

While we're at it, the full moon! The recolor could be black to be the new moon.
A crescent moon! That way the flipped recolors look like both the waxing crescent and waning crescent!

While we're at it, the full moon! The recolor could be black to be the new moon.
I have ADHD! As such I almost always forget to check on any forum posts I've made, so please ping me if you have any replies! (There are two i's in my name)
I love the dynamic familiars, and I just came up with an idea for one!
A moth or butterfly like familiar who goes through the different stages of metamorphosis, kind of like the jellyfish familiar.
Starts out as an egg, turns into a caterpillar, turns into a bigger/more developed caterpillar, turns into a cocoon, turns into a cocoon with the wings more visible, then hatches into the butterfly or moth! I think this would be an awesome familiar idea, you could make it work with many different bugs too!
I love the dynamic familiars, and I just came up with an idea for one!
A moth or butterfly like familiar who goes through the different stages of metamorphosis, kind of like the jellyfish familiar.
Starts out as an egg, turns into a caterpillar, turns into a bigger/more developed caterpillar, turns into a cocoon, turns into a cocoon with the wings more visible, then hatches into the butterfly or moth! I think this would be an awesome familiar idea, you could make it work with many different bugs too!
Lover of Faes and Aethers
[quote name="Halkiierid" date="2023-11-28 09:35:35" ] I'd love to get a set of familiars (maybe for next year's NotN) based off alebrijes. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9b/Alebrijes_in_Oaxaca%2C_Mexico_2009.jpg/1024px-Alebrijes_in_Oaxaca%2C_Mexico_2009.jpg[/img] They're Mexican folk-art figurines made from papier-mache or wood. I think they'd look great as companions for more "eyeburner" dragons. [/quote] That would be lovely! Maybe there could be one for each element?
Halkiierid wrote on 2023-11-28 09:35:35:
I'd love to get a set of familiars (maybe for next year's NotN) based off alebrijes.

1024px-Alebrijes_in_Oaxaca%2C_Mexico_2009.jpg

They're Mexican folk-art figurines made from papier-mache or wood. I think they'd look great as companions for more "eyeburner" dragons.
That would be lovely! Maybe there could be one for each element?
I want more parrot familiars! Currently all of the ones in the game are macaws
There are SO MANY cool parrots out there, they're one of my main animal related special interests. I really want cockatiel and cockatoo familiars!

A cockatiel familiar could have heart shaped cheeks, that'd be so cute!
I want more parrot familiars! Currently all of the ones in the game are macaws
There are SO MANY cool parrots out there, they're one of my main animal related special interests. I really want cockatiel and cockatoo familiars!

A cockatiel familiar could have heart shaped cheeks, that'd be so cute!
[quote name="Allochii" date="2023-12-06 18:51:41" ] A crescent moon! That way the flipped recolors look like both the waxing crescent and waning crescent! While we're at it, the full moon! The recolor could be black to be the new moon. [/quote] Perhaps a dynamic familiar that switches between the phases of the moon?
Allochii wrote on 2023-12-06 18:51:41:

Perhaps a dynamic familiar that switches between the phases of the moon?
More caimans but for Valentines. Two of them, tails curled that they form a heart when put together, and facing each other. Then Fiona has one that's a mutated/conjoined caiman where the tails meet in a heart and it has two heads.
More caimans but for Valentines. Two of them, tails curled that they form a heart when put together, and facing each other. Then Fiona has one that's a mutated/conjoined caiman where the tails meet in a heart and it has two heads.
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
[quote name="Zukana" date="2023-12-19 03:53:27" ] More caimans but for Valentines. Two of them, tails curled that they form a heart when put together, and facing each other. Then Fiona has one that's a mutated/conjoined caiman where the tails meet in a heart and it has two heads. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mXgP9pL.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OkDnDCg.png[/img] But the color of the Fiona familiar is a mesh of the original two
Zukana wrote on 2023-12-19 03:53:27:
mXgP9pL.png
OkDnDCg.png
But the color of the Fiona familiar is a mesh of the original two
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
More mimics,based off of instruments,I need more creepy/cool instruments for my mimic symphony
More mimics,based off of instruments,I need more creepy/cool instruments for my mimic symphony
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
Bugs please!! Buggos and invertebrates. Beetles. Slugs. An ant farm. A bee hive. Roaches and jumping spiders. Horseshoe crabs. Sea angels. Snails. PLANKTON.
Bugs please!! Buggos and invertebrates. Beetles. Slugs. An ant farm. A bee hive. Roaches and jumping spiders. Horseshoe crabs. Sea angels. Snails. PLANKTON.
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
SKUNKS. Theyre small and cute and would match well with black and white dragons. Also some cute birds? Or more specifically an actually-yellow canary Afaik the only one right now is pink (and also has a weapon, which makes sense cause its a warriors way familiar but not what im hoping for) [item=Crystalcleave Canary] There's also the food item, but alas that is food. [item=yellow canary] Just a simple non-weaponized bright yellow cute bird would be appreciated.
SKUNKS. Theyre small and cute and would match well with black and white dragons. Also some cute birds? Or more specifically an actually-yellow canary

Afaik the only one right now is pink (and also has a weapon, which makes sense cause its a warriors way familiar but not what im hoping for)

Crystalcleave Canary

There's also the food item, but alas that is food.

Yellow Canary

Just a simple non-weaponized bright yellow cute bird would be appreciated.
.......LRWJpvK.png
7785.png
x8YqlBy.gif
ciurGcg.png
........lightning_rune.png
T4Peb9C.png
DxCICZ1.png
68469670.png
Qq8TftW.png
1 2 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283