Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Suggestions
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 282 283
[quote name="jadafun" date=2017-06-14 09:29:29] I'd be all for Honey badgers! [/quote] Seconded!
jadafun wrote on 2017-06-14:
I'd be all for Honey badgers!

Seconded!
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
I just thought I'd bring this article to everyone's attention:
http://news.flinders.edu.au/blog/2017/06/14/giantflyingturkey/

Because, ya know, giant flying turkeys and marsupial lions are cool.

OH, and I third on the honeybadger thing.
I just thought I'd bring this article to everyone's attention:
http://news.flinders.edu.au/blog/2017/06/14/giantflyingturkey/

Because, ya know, giant flying turkeys and marsupial lions are cool.

OH, and I third on the honeybadger thing.
I take being "the weird one" as a badge of honor.
We need pugs. [img]http://moderndogmagazine.com/sites/default/files/images/uploads/Pug.jpg[/img]
We need pugs.
Pug.jpg
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I'd like to see some Eldrich creatures (Cthulu-ish).
I'd like to see some Eldrich creatures (Cthulu-ish).
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Does this include holiday familiar suggestions? Because I have a few, and I'm actually working on drawing designs for them...

Okay, so far my ideas include

(flight-related color) Cyclops (cyclopes with tails)

(flight-related synonym) Serpent (snake with magic wings and a glowing orb they're curled around)

(flight-related synonym) Tempera (shrimp-like creature holding a large, almost egg like sphere)

(flight-specific silk) Messenger (Bird with a split tail wearing lots of silks)

I'll edit in the sketches once they're finished
Does this include holiday familiar suggestions? Because I have a few, and I'm actually working on drawing designs for them...

Okay, so far my ideas include

(flight-related color) Cyclops (cyclopes with tails)

(flight-related synonym) Serpent (snake with magic wings and a glowing orb they're curled around)

(flight-related synonym) Tempera (shrimp-like creature holding a large, almost egg like sphere)

(flight-specific silk) Messenger (Bird with a split tail wearing lots of silks)

I'll edit in the sketches once they're finished
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Hoping for the ultimate sewer bosses: Pie Rats!

Giant rats with a lattice-patterned back and pirate wear. The description of one should be 3.14159265359etc (pi) as far as the text box allows :P

the other one could maybe wear a slice of toast and be named "Inbread Pierat". Its description could be "Ratical!" or "I rodent eat that"

They could also drop silly food items such as a spherical "HAMster" (description: this rodent is completely pointless, but that's how it rolls), a Tangerine (with the description "bred by splicing the singerine with the cosgerine"), Ratatouille, chocolate coins "a pie-rat's stash", and of course pies (could there be a pie-flavoured one?).

The material drops could be math-related, such as graph paper (description could be a warning against "graphic content", or maybe "the owner of this might be plotting something"). Or maybe they could drop "Math Book of Sadness" with the description "it has too many problems and feels unwanted". Idk. Just throwing ideas around

Could they drop one of those triangular pieces of cheese that rodents are so crazy about in cartoons maybe? "obtuse cheese" with the description "cutting it this way is just wrong" because obtuse triangles are never right

Maybe the pie rat could use a ruler-trident as its weapon? Ruler of the seas? It could have a piece of pie on the fork... wait is this too much?

Or, if all else fails, the descriptions of any items they drop could be in pirate speak
Hoping for the ultimate sewer bosses: Pie Rats!

Giant rats with a lattice-patterned back and pirate wear. The description of one should be 3.14159265359etc (pi) as far as the text box allows :P

the other one could maybe wear a slice of toast and be named "Inbread Pierat". Its description could be "Ratical!" or "I rodent eat that"

They could also drop silly food items such as a spherical "HAMster" (description: this rodent is completely pointless, but that's how it rolls), a Tangerine (with the description "bred by splicing the singerine with the cosgerine"), Ratatouille, chocolate coins "a pie-rat's stash", and of course pies (could there be a pie-flavoured one?).

The material drops could be math-related, such as graph paper (description could be a warning against "graphic content", or maybe "the owner of this might be plotting something"). Or maybe they could drop "Math Book of Sadness" with the description "it has too many problems and feels unwanted". Idk. Just throwing ideas around

Could they drop one of those triangular pieces of cheese that rodents are so crazy about in cartoons maybe? "obtuse cheese" with the description "cutting it this way is just wrong" because obtuse triangles are never right

Maybe the pie rat could use a ruler-trident as its weapon? Ruler of the seas? It could have a piece of pie on the fork... wait is this too much?

Or, if all else fails, the descriptions of any items they drop could be in pirate speak
66MHIIb.png
I would love some chubby centaur ponies, very simple idea haha
I would love some chubby centaur ponies, very simple idea haha
+9 FR time
Quote:
firewyrm2018 wrote on 2014-06-19:
Pet rocks. we need pet rocks

Yes!
Quote:
firewyrm2018 wrote on 2014-06-19:
Pet rocks. we need pet rocks

Yes!
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
@Count
Bearded dragon omg yes please!
@Count
Bearded dragon omg yes please!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
Inferno Snails - Snails with a molten hot shell who can move very, very fast. They leave a trail of ash behind them. The description is, "The only nightmares they haunt is one of faes."
Inferno Snails - Snails with a molten hot shell who can move very, very fast. They leave a trail of ash behind them. The description is, "The only nightmares they haunt is one of faes."
Home of the Deity Dragons. Check out my lair for more!
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 282 283