Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Breed] Salamanders (Unnamed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
oh my gosh, these are really cute!! I've seen so many cool suggested breeds today. 'Hot' design! ;D
oh my gosh, these are really cute!! I've seen so many cool suggested breeds today. 'Hot' design! ;D
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Oooooh that baby is so cute! And the adults look awesome too. And I agree with @JinxFlux, more scales, less feathers is needed.
Oooooh that baby is so cute! And the adults look awesome too. And I agree with @JinxFlux, more scales, less feathers is needed.
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
I SUPPORT THESE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL I WANT THEM TO HAPPEN
I SUPPORT THESE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL I WANT THEM TO HAPPEN
6655fe4067bf8ca45637cdd30867f01d0c1e2466.png
these are aMAZING AND I NEED FIFTY HOLY COW

I need these to happen
these are aMAZING AND I NEED FIFTY HOLY COW

I need these to happen
Ahhhh they're so cute! Yes yes yes!
Ahhhh they're so cute! Yes yes yes!
Sn6vKs9.png
FR+3 | they/them
Yeeeeees! We've got Hellbender food but Hellbender dragons are so much better! (too bad adult salamanders don't display those pretty neotony-displaying frills irl)
Yeeeeees! We've got Hellbender food but Hellbender dragons are so much better! (too bad adult salamanders don't display those pretty neotony-displaying frills irl)
Absolutely support this idea! They look amazing, and we definitely need more scaley dragons.
Absolutely support this idea! They look amazing, and we definitely need more scaley dragons.
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
10 out of10 would support again
10 out of10 would support again
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
FANTASTIC!
FANTASTIC!
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
Thanks all of you so far! I really appreciate it ♥ ♥ ♥

Started keeping track of a support tally since this gained pages fast. Just in case conversations start here! I wonder just how much it takes to make breed suggestions considerable?

If there's anything you'd like to see or know about them, just let me know!
Thanks all of you so far! I really appreciate it ♥ ♥ ♥

Started keeping track of a support tally since this gained pages fast. Just in case conversations start here! I wonder just how much it takes to make breed suggestions considerable?

If there's anything you'd like to see or know about them, just let me know!
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64