Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Bat inspired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Oh my god. Yes please. Yes this is a breed I require rIGHT NOW
Oh my god. Yes please. Yes this is a breed I require rIGHT NOW
fb51bd72334e4212226aede42628abda.png
I love it! Awesome design!
I love it! Awesome design!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
support SUPPORT SUPPORT -faints- ♥♥♥
support SUPPORT SUPPORT -faints- ♥♥♥
oooh yeah i like these!
oooh yeah i like these!
sUPPORT THIS SO HARDCORE i need these dragons like a burning now theyre so cute and fluffy i need more fluffy spoopy dragons
sUPPORT THIS SO HARDCORE i need these dragons like a burning now theyre so cute and fluffy i need more fluffy spoopy dragons
rWENhKd.png
Reminds me a little bit of Noivern the newest Pokemon.
Support.
Reminds me a little bit of Noivern the newest Pokemon.
Support.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@motleymuses
So furry dragons and wyverns are both usually in the not-my-faves category, but I love these! What a great design :)

I wouldn't worry too much about apparel; go look at wing wraps on SDs and you'll see that the site has happily prioritized appearance over what is actually realistic in terms of dragon apparel before. (Also, tunics.) In any case, I wouldn't worry-- if we're going to get a bat breed, we'll get them in all their fuzzy glory despite the occasional awkward apparel piece.
@motleymuses
So furry dragons and wyverns are both usually in the not-my-faves category, but I love these! What a great design :)

I wouldn't worry too much about apparel; go look at wing wraps on SDs and you'll see that the site has happily prioritized appearance over what is actually realistic in terms of dragon apparel before. (Also, tunics.) In any case, I wouldn't worry-- if we're going to get a bat breed, we'll get them in all their fuzzy glory despite the occasional awkward apparel piece.
_______________6ux1pK5.gif

mari
she/her
fr +3:00
3bf2yls.png
GVpqGKk.gif
I really like this concept! The noses remind me of Sword Nosed Bats, super cute!
I really like this concept! The noses remind me of Sword Nosed Bats, super cute!
Ahhh, those are super cute c: Support!!
Ahhh, those are super cute c: Support!!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
[b]Support[/b] Spirals have backwings, armwings, and legwings... so I don't think it would be strange to have a dragon breed that has wings that are more bat-like. Spirals are also able to use their front claws like hands to the extent that I have a spiral that is holding a sword. However if you look at any adult spiral, you'll see that the art for them is such that you can clearly see a thumb on one of their front claws. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2257501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/22576/2257501_350.png[/img] [/url]
Support Spirals have backwings, armwings, and legwings... so I don't think it would be strange to have a dragon breed that has wings that are more bat-like. Spirals are also able to use their front claws like hands to the extent that I have a spiral that is holding a sword. However if you look at any adult spiral, you'll see that the art for them is such that you can clearly see a thumb on one of their front claws.

2257501_350.png
qDavPTk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14