Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New Breed] Bat inspired
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Like WatchKeyPhone says, there'd be an apparel conflict.

Other than that though it's awesome.
Like WatchKeyPhone says, there'd be an apparel conflict.

Other than that though it's awesome.
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
CAN I PLEASE HAVE 50.

So cute and awesome, never realised I needed a batty dragon until now, aha XD
CAN I PLEASE HAVE 50.

So cute and awesome, never realised I needed a batty dragon until now, aha XD
kbqBOtG.png
AAAAH THEY'RE SO CUTE
AAAAH THEY'RE SO CUTE
MwNNHzr.png
I need like 40 of them right now kthx

On a serious note, I think the limbs really would cause problems with apparel. And I hear there's a rule against doing wyvern-style (2 legs, 2 wings) dragons.

BUT I think it would only take a simple tweak to make the design work. Basically, separate the wing from the arm but keep them close together to keep the batty effect intact.

I tried to draw out what I mean but I literally cannot art at all. https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Jq0TYy6fWWatB24X-CWK4lzXZk5bBtrZuxk7dnCWqJg/edit?usp=sharing But um. Yeah. I think that the bat connection will still be clear enough given the body shape and facial features, and that one little change to the limbs would make it workable with the apparel.
I need like 40 of them right now kthx

On a serious note, I think the limbs really would cause problems with apparel. And I hear there's a rule against doing wyvern-style (2 legs, 2 wings) dragons.

BUT I think it would only take a simple tweak to make the design work. Basically, separate the wing from the arm but keep them close together to keep the batty effect intact.

I tried to draw out what I mean but I literally cannot art at all. https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1Jq0TYy6fWWatB24X-CWK4lzXZk5bBtrZuxk7dnCWqJg/edit?usp=sharing But um. Yeah. I think that the bat connection will still be clear enough given the body shape and facial features, and that one little change to the limbs would make it workable with the apparel.
I love this idea! Bat dragons would be awesome.
I love this idea! Bat dragons would be awesome.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
@magicmint

Your art clearly illustrates what you're trying to say and I think you've got the right fix! Just have to see what motleymuses thinks. :]
@magicmint

Your art clearly illustrates what you're trying to say and I think you've got the right fix! Just have to see what motleymuses thinks. :]
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
I want one. Support!
I want one. Support!
Yessss. Do want!
Yessss. Do want!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
They are amazing. 100% support!
They are amazing. 100% support!
Support the hell out of it!
Support the hell out of it!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14