Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 708 709
@Rhea
Nice suggestions! Especially the elemental armour.

@Ooola
I support the flower tail idea. I would like to make really flowerly dragons.

We also need "birdskull tail piece".
@Rhea
Nice suggestions! Especially the elemental armour.

@Ooola
I support the flower tail idea. I would like to make really flowerly dragons.

We also need "birdskull tail piece".
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I want bodypaints, or more specific; wing paints!

The paint can come in different patterns and colours, just imagine! c:

There are way too few wing apparels. Giving the wings different fancy patterns will make them a bit more unique.

Also, chains. Anything with chains.
I want bodypaints, or more specific; wing paints!

The paint can come in different patterns and colours, just imagine! c:

There are way too few wing apparels. Giving the wings different fancy patterns will make them a bit more unique.

Also, chains. Anything with chains.
s0VUoD0.png
[quote name="Ayaka" date="2014-02-12 20:04:18"]Can we get glasses. I'd love to see a few dragons wearing reading glasses.[/quote] I concur
Ayaka wrote on 2014-02-12 20:04:18:
Can we get glasses. I'd love to see a few dragons wearing reading glasses.

I concur
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
@loddie I was just thinking the other day "Man, oh man, I really wish I had yellow wraps for Ligofos"
@loddie I was just thinking the other day "Man, oh man, I really wish I had yellow wraps for Ligofos"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
We've these nice suits/waistcoats with tophats and spats: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=103754] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1038/103754_350.png[/img] [/url] But I think we need some fancy gloves to go with them.
We've these nice suits/waistcoats with tophats and spats:

103754_350.png

But I think we need some fancy gloves to go with them.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
I'd love to see a Swipp item where you trade in tusks and otter pelts for fur/bone apparel! I'm imagining furs wrapped around the different parts of the body, held on with ties and bones.... [img]http://img0.etsystatic.com/020/0/6200517/il_570xN.514495358_9eya.jpg[/img] a lot of the images I found were of native american traditional clothing, and I think it looks wonderful, but I'd love if there weren't patterns/colors that could be mistaken for cultural appropriation... maybe if they were JUST furs and tusks or feathers... sort of like they were crudely fashioned for warmth and protection
I'd love to see a Swipp item where you trade in tusks and otter pelts for fur/bone apparel! I'm imagining furs wrapped around the different parts of the body, held on with ties and bones....

il_570xN.514495358_9eya.jpg

a lot of the images I found were of native american traditional clothing, and I think it looks wonderful, but I'd love if there weren't patterns/colors that could be mistaken for cultural appropriation... maybe if they were JUST furs and tusks or feathers... sort of like they were crudely fashioned for warmth and protection
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
I have a few ideas actually.

Some kind of pants or butt covering apparel. We have all the wooly stuff, but I bet dragons living in the ice zone would still be awful cold.
More armor. Add something like bracers, neck plating, or belly plates to the mix. Maybe some kind of chainmail?
Wing piercings or horn dangles would be awesome.

I'm not so keen on the idea of hatchling apparel, if anything, make it eggshell based.
I have a few ideas actually.

Some kind of pants or butt covering apparel. We have all the wooly stuff, but I bet dragons living in the ice zone would still be awful cold.
More armor. Add something like bracers, neck plating, or belly plates to the mix. Maybe some kind of chainmail?
Wing piercings or horn dangles would be awesome.

I'm not so keen on the idea of hatchling apparel, if anything, make it eggshell based.
ZLjkWvE.png2yteUZv.png
I have to second the pants/butt apparel. Top part of the suit just looks weird on some dragons. xD Like. Half-naked kinda weird.

I'd also have to second everything I've seen here! :o And tinted sunglasses would be hip.

Also...

More water apparel, please?? I have a sea imp who's lacking in sea artifacts! Maybe a triton, some seashell necklaces, seaweed bandages, a CORAL crown? ...Shark fin? Lol. That'd actually be rather funny. Diving gear?

...a crab that sings, "Under the sea"? xD
I have to second the pants/butt apparel. Top part of the suit just looks weird on some dragons. xD Like. Half-naked kinda weird.

I'd also have to second everything I've seen here! :o And tinted sunglasses would be hip.

Also...

More water apparel, please?? I have a sea imp who's lacking in sea artifacts! Maybe a triton, some seashell necklaces, seaweed bandages, a CORAL crown? ...Shark fin? Lol. That'd actually be rather funny. Diving gear?

...a crab that sings, "Under the sea"? xD
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
@Tonners

Oooh, watery things! That sounds fun. How about octopus tentacles? =D
@Tonners

Oooh, watery things! That sounds fun. How about octopus tentacles? =D
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I thought of some more apparel ideas earlier.

Rag type clothing, similar to the Boneyard Tatters but without the head piece or going over the whole top of the body.

More colors in current apparel items. There is a severe lack of orange, purple, and yellow.

Maybe some kind of makeup apparel. Why not? There's the face paint, so why wouldn't the dragons be able to wear some kind of makeup? I don't really mean like lipstick (do dragons even have lips) but something to add color to their faces without putting an item there, such as the goggles or a hood.

Peacock themed apparel. I love peacocks and birds of paradise, it would be amazing if there were apparel that gave a dragon a huge fan tail or a thick neck ruff of bright decorative feathers. It'd probably look decent with the capes and crown apparel we already have.

I also really like the shadow binder's drool thing, maybe something like that as an apparel item?
I thought of some more apparel ideas earlier.

Rag type clothing, similar to the Boneyard Tatters but without the head piece or going over the whole top of the body.

More colors in current apparel items. There is a severe lack of orange, purple, and yellow.

Maybe some kind of makeup apparel. Why not? There's the face paint, so why wouldn't the dragons be able to wear some kind of makeup? I don't really mean like lipstick (do dragons even have lips) but something to add color to their faces without putting an item there, such as the goggles or a hood.

Peacock themed apparel. I love peacocks and birds of paradise, it would be amazing if there were apparel that gave a dragon a huge fan tail or a thick neck ruff of bright decorative feathers. It'd probably look decent with the capes and crown apparel we already have.

I also really like the shadow binder's drool thing, maybe something like that as an apparel item?
ZLjkWvE.png2yteUZv.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 708 709