Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Apparel Suggestions
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 708 709
[quote name="Ikunoche" date="2014-02-02 18:19:38"]- Goatee apparel - Whisker/barbel apparel[/quote] YEEEEEE support
Ikunoche wrote on 2014-02-02 18:19:38:
- Goatee apparel
- Whisker/barbel apparel

YEEEEEE support
Oh I've been thinking of some lately..

- Generally more apparel for tails! I have a bunch of dragons whose appearance I'd like to balance with something since the tails are mostly pretty plain looking, but there's very little apparel for tails that would fit. Jewelry, textile items (eg the "Floating shawls" suggested on the first page was a wonderful idea) or anything really.
One thing that would be absolutely perfect would be a birdskull piece for tails. If these existed I'd sure get some right away.

- I'd love some more crowns, or maybe tiadems, tiaras and so on.

- Anything for horns/ears/crests. Simple rings to go with the existing jewelry would be nice and shouldn't be too difficult to create, though something else might take some time since this one would wary a lot on how it would work with different dragons.

- Ponchos maybe? Random idea that just popped in my head. Wings might get in the way if they'd be big, but just small ones to go over shoulders could work nicely.
Oh I've been thinking of some lately..

- Generally more apparel for tails! I have a bunch of dragons whose appearance I'd like to balance with something since the tails are mostly pretty plain looking, but there's very little apparel for tails that would fit. Jewelry, textile items (eg the "Floating shawls" suggested on the first page was a wonderful idea) or anything really.
One thing that would be absolutely perfect would be a birdskull piece for tails. If these existed I'd sure get some right away.

- I'd love some more crowns, or maybe tiadems, tiaras and so on.

- Anything for horns/ears/crests. Simple rings to go with the existing jewelry would be nice and shouldn't be too difficult to create, though something else might take some time since this one would wary a lot on how it would work with different dragons.

- Ponchos maybe? Random idea that just popped in my head. Wings might get in the way if they'd be big, but just small ones to go over shoulders could work nicely.
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
More suggestions!
  • Toned apparel. I've adored the twice-dyed cowl since the start of the game, and I'm a little dissapointed that its practically the only item of its kind, and its an early-game exclusive one. It can be everything from simple toning, such as light green to dark green, to bolder ones like sunsets and tropical colors.
  • Punk apparel. Leather jackets, spiky collars, black & color striped socks, small silvery ear/feather rings!
  • Crystals. Wouldn't it be gorgeous to be able to dress your dragon in all kinds of crystal apparel? Unlike sets such as the ornate series, these jewelries would be big and bold, truly befitting the greedy dragons. Crystal necklace, bracelets, crowns, tail-rings, wing decorations. And the colors! It could go from the arcane crystal spires to classical ones such as ruby and sapphire.
  • Technological items. I'd love more apparel that goes well with various elements, but one of the flights I find have the least apparel that it can 'adopt' is lightning. Its the steampunk set - and thats it. What about utilizing the smaller parts, such as cogwheels and cables to create unique apparel? Or shining, electrical ornaments - perhaps even a bit futuristic (but not completely out there) and in Tron & Circuit fashion.

More suggestions!
  • Toned apparel. I've adored the twice-dyed cowl since the start of the game, and I'm a little dissapointed that its practically the only item of its kind, and its an early-game exclusive one. It can be everything from simple toning, such as light green to dark green, to bolder ones like sunsets and tropical colors.
  • Punk apparel. Leather jackets, spiky collars, black & color striped socks, small silvery ear/feather rings!
  • Crystals. Wouldn't it be gorgeous to be able to dress your dragon in all kinds of crystal apparel? Unlike sets such as the ornate series, these jewelries would be big and bold, truly befitting the greedy dragons. Crystal necklace, bracelets, crowns, tail-rings, wing decorations. And the colors! It could go from the arcane crystal spires to classical ones such as ruby and sapphire.
  • Technological items. I'd love more apparel that goes well with various elements, but one of the flights I find have the least apparel that it can 'adopt' is lightning. Its the steampunk set - and thats it. What about utilizing the smaller parts, such as cogwheels and cables to create unique apparel? Or shining, electrical ornaments - perhaps even a bit futuristic (but not completely out there) and in Tron & Circuit fashion.

I would love to see "Tail Cuffs" along the same lines as the new Ornate necklaces. Ornate Tail Cuffs. They'd go just about right before where the fluff starts on most dragons' tails, and for Coatls, where the tail curls around. I don't have my tablet or I'd sketch what I mean, but I think most people would go for an awesome apparel to balance out the tails on their dragons, like @mus was saying. :)

I'm imagining something very much like the River Royalist cuffs, but for the end of the tail and in the style of the Ornate necklaces, so perhaps studded with tiny gems or one big gem. That would sate my need for more jewelry. xD
I would love to see "Tail Cuffs" along the same lines as the new Ornate necklaces. Ornate Tail Cuffs. They'd go just about right before where the fluff starts on most dragons' tails, and for Coatls, where the tail curls around. I don't have my tablet or I'd sketch what I mean, but I think most people would go for an awesome apparel to balance out the tails on their dragons, like @mus was saying. :)

I'm imagining something very much like the River Royalist cuffs, but for the end of the tail and in the style of the Ornate necklaces, so perhaps studded with tiny gems or one big gem. That would sate my need for more jewelry. xD
I'd love to see something along the lines of [b]legwear[/b] (pants/trousers). Most dragons derrieres look quite bare and sometimes it stands out when you clothe dragons all over the front and their legs, but have nothing to cover their behinds. Specific examples could include: [list] [*] Some kind of matching 'Wild West' wear for the Highnoon set. The exact name escapes me right now, but those leather cowboy slacks might be a worthwhile addition in the future? [*] Light, billowy pants to go with the Sandwastes set? [/list] Some generic legwear would be nice too. Even if they're not actually pants/trousers but [i]something[/i] to cover the dragon's thigh as the armoured belts partially do.
I'd love to see something along the lines of legwear (pants/trousers). Most dragons derrieres look quite bare and sometimes it stands out when you clothe dragons all over the front and their legs, but have nothing to cover their behinds.

Specific examples could include:
  • Some kind of matching 'Wild West' wear for the Highnoon set. The exact name escapes me right now, but those leather cowboy slacks might be a worthwhile addition in the future?
  • Light, billowy pants to go with the Sandwastes set?

Some generic legwear would be nice too. Even if they're not actually pants/trousers but something to cover the dragon's thigh as the armoured belts partially do.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
[quote name="PhoenixFlyer" date="2014-01-16 17:03:02"]Colored eye contacts for all breeds Oh please consider this. ;o; for all those out there who are picky with color, no more would we have to suffer from that one thing - the eye color. What if someone found their absolute "dream dragon"? And everything is perfect, the only dragon with it's colors ... but the eyes were a different color. I think it's a great idea myself and would think it would be a wonderful idea< 33[/quote] Man, I've been wanting fire contacts for my wonderful baby Atreyu. It'd be awesome if we could change their element altogether, for a hefty price of gems or a lot of treasure. But I'd be happy with contact or eye changing apparel :O
PhoenixFlyer wrote on 2014-01-16 17:03:02:
Colored eye contacts for all breeds

Oh please consider this. ;o; for all those out there who are picky with color, no more would we have to suffer from that one thing - the eye color. What if someone found their absolute "dream dragon"? And everything is perfect, the only dragon with it's colors ... but the eyes were a different color.

I think it's a great idea myself and would think it would be a wonderful idea< 33

Man, I've been wanting fire contacts for my wonderful baby Atreyu.
It'd be awesome if we could change their element altogether, for a hefty price of gems or a lot of treasure. But I'd be happy with contact or eye changing apparel :O
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
I'd love multicolored balaclavas.

We have all this nice apparel and a whole bunch of personal head canons for rather nasty brutes among our lairs.

why not dress them up like bank robbers?

and different colored tuxedos. there are so few vest and shirt apparel to chose from.(that are not capes or jammies)
I'd love multicolored balaclavas.

We have all this nice apparel and a whole bunch of personal head canons for rather nasty brutes among our lairs.

why not dress them up like bank robbers?

and different colored tuxedos. there are so few vest and shirt apparel to chose from.(that are not capes or jammies)
PdgyR10.png
[quote name="stealthclaw" date="2014-02-05 07:02:21"][quote name="PhoenixFlyer" date="2014-01-16 17:03:02"]Colored eye contacts for all breeds Oh please consider this. ;o; for all those out there who are picky with color, no more would we have to suffer from that one thing - the eye color. What if someone found their absolute "dream dragon"? And everything is perfect, the only dragon with it's colors ... but the eyes were a different color. I think it's a great idea myself and would think it would be a wonderful idea< 33[/quote] Man, I've been wanting fire contacts for my wonderful baby Atreyu. It'd be awesome if we could change their element altogether, for a hefty price of gems or a lot of treasure. But I'd be happy with contact or eye changing apparel :O[/quote] I believe the mods have stated that this will [b]never[/b] be a thing. The eye color tells the user of the dragon's origins, that is their only tie to their birthland if they leave it. However, I feel like a good alternative to this would be [i]glasses[/i]. Tinted glasses. c:
stealthclaw wrote on 2014-02-05 07:02:21:
PhoenixFlyer wrote on 2014-01-16 17:03:02:
Colored eye contacts for all breeds

Oh please consider this. ;o; for all those out there who are picky with color, no more would we have to suffer from that one thing - the eye color. What if someone found their absolute "dream dragon"? And everything is perfect, the only dragon with it's colors ... but the eyes were a different color.

I think it's a great idea myself and would think it would be a wonderful idea< 33

Man, I've been wanting fire contacts for my wonderful baby Atreyu.
It'd be awesome if we could change their element altogether, for a hefty price of gems or a lot of treasure. But I'd be happy with contact or eye changing apparel :O

I believe the mods have stated that this will never be a thing. The eye color tells the user of the dragon's origins, that is their only tie to their birthland if they leave it.

However, I feel like a good alternative to this would be glasses. Tinted glasses. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Mail Armor.
Like chain mail for the chest, head and wings of the dragons. It could be in Gold, Platinum and Dented Iron like the current armor sets too.
Also, Jade and Bronze colored versions of the current armor sets would be really cool.

Explorer Gear would be my other suggestion.
We have those cool Fedoras, how about some more hollywood-style archeologist duds to go with them?

Oh, and pocket watches, those would be nifty to go with the Tuxedo or Steampunk sets.
Mail Armor.
Like chain mail for the chest, head and wings of the dragons. It could be in Gold, Platinum and Dented Iron like the current armor sets too.
Also, Jade and Bronze colored versions of the current armor sets would be really cool.

Explorer Gear would be my other suggestion.
We have those cool Fedoras, how about some more hollywood-style archeologist duds to go with them?

Oh, and pocket watches, those would be nifty to go with the Tuxedo or Steampunk sets.
- More hood colours! We only have white, black, grayish-green, brown & red + blueish (twice-dyed cowl).

I would love to see purple hood, also maybe orange, yellow, turqoise... etc.

Also something like twice-dyed cowl but with different colours, orange-yellow hood would be neat.
- More hood colours! We only have white, black, grayish-green, brown & red + blueish (twice-dyed cowl).

I would love to see purple hood, also maybe orange, yellow, turqoise... etc.

Also something like twice-dyed cowl but with different colours, orange-yellow hood would be neat.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 708 709