Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2024 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@MythiDragon2964
Not sure how it looks on your end, but it seems like your images are broken.
@MythiDragon2964
Not sure how it looks on your end, but it seems like your images are broken.
43249438.png43214888.png
@MythiDragon2964 -- you'll need to upload your images to imgur or similar image hosting websites; Discord changed their doohickeys so that you can't use them as an image host.
@MythiDragon2964 -- you'll need to upload your images to imgur or similar image hosting websites; Discord changed their doohickeys so that you can't use them as an image host.
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
[quote name="ThistleProse" date="2024-05-22 07:59:12" ] @MythiDragon2964 -- you'll need to upload your images to imgur or similar image hosting websites; Discord changed their doohickeys so that you can't use them as an image host. [/quote] Dang okay I'll do that. Thanks for letting me know!
ThistleProse wrote on 2024-05-22 07:59:12:
Dang okay I'll do that. Thanks for letting me know!
@Yonoru Ohh, I adore your entry! If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, definitely give me a ping!

@oO3Oo @XinY Ditto for yours!
@Yonoru Ohh, I adore your entry! If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, definitely give me a ping!

@oO3Oo @XinY Ditto for yours!
UJXttDL.png
So many good entries... I want them all [emoji=aberration love size=2][emoji=aberration star size=2]
So many good entries... I want them all
RYIBLDJ.png
yNjam.gif I don't know how to format signatures 9w90bfX.png
@Druvidian Monarchical is spectacular!
@Druvidian Monarchical is spectacular!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
@wingworm thank you!!!!! ;0;
@wingworm thank you!!!!! ;0;
@NovaChrome will you be printing your lilypad aether yourself? I love it and would definitely sign up for a slot!
@NovaChrome will you be printing your lilypad aether yourself? I love it and would definitely sign up for a slot!
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
@Natron You left a comment about my submission last year so I figured I'd ping you now after a second festival's passing.
@SillyShades This will be addressed to you both. (:
I will certainly try to print a run! I'm unfamiliar with the custom skin process completely, so please give me a bit of time to figure out the slot queue stuff. I've also been through a tragedy in the past few days, so apologies in advance for the additional delay as I deal with RL stuff.
@Natron You left a comment about my submission last year so I figured I'd ping you now after a second festival's passing.
@SillyShades This will be addressed to you both. (:
I will certainly try to print a run! I'm unfamiliar with the custom skin process completely, so please give me a bit of time to figure out the slot queue stuff. I've also been through a tragedy in the past few days, so apologies in advance for the additional delay as I deal with RL stuff.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@novachrome oh god uh i- which one? I do not remember ;m;

Edit: OH THAT ONE. Nice. Take your time! I'm not sure whether I'll need a copy anymore though as I have gotten my fair share of waterlily accents in the meantime but thank you for remembering!
@novachrome oh god uh i- which one? I do not remember ;m;

Edit: OH THAT ONE. Nice. Take your time! I'm not sure whether I'll need a copy anymore though as I have gotten my fair share of waterlily accents in the meantime but thank you for remembering!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11