Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shades' Snapcents
1 2 3
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Current Orders[/font][/size] [size=2]Accents & Skins | Previews | WIPs / Interest Checks | Pinglist[/size][/center] [size=5]Whale Snarp[/size] [size=3][i]Wavecrest 2016 Honorable Mention. The largest sharks in the ocean, whalesharks feed primarily on plankton and other tiny sea life, and are sometimes accompanied by 'piloting' fish that swim in and out of their mouths without harm -- and eat their leftovers.[/i][/size] [columns] [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/shadesofmauve/whalesnarpfinal_zpsbegclvec.png[/img] [nextcol] Skincent, [b]750 gems[/b] [LIST=1] [*] LightEnvee (paid and sent) [*] YukiBear (paid and sent) [*] CorvusIgnis (downpayment received) [*] IN AH [*] [/LIST] [/columns] [center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Previous Skins & Accents[/font][/size] [size=2][i]Will reprint if there's interest.[/i][/size] [item=accent: Pranked][item=skin: Whalesnarp][/center]
Current Orders
Accents & Skins | Previews | WIPs / Interest Checks | Pinglist

Whale Snarp
Wavecrest 2016 Honorable Mention. The largest sharks in the ocean, whalesharks feed primarily on plankton and other tiny sea life, and are sometimes accompanied by 'piloting' fish that swim in and out of their mouths without harm -- and eat their leftovers.

whalesnarpfinal_zpsbegclvec.png Skincent, 750 gems
  1. LightEnvee (paid and sent)
  2. YukiBear (paid and sent)
  3. CorvusIgnis (downpayment received)
  4. IN AH

Previous Skins & Accents
Will reprint if there's interest.

Accent: Pranked Skin: Whalesnarp

8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
[center][size=7][font=Century Gothic]Previews[/font][/size][/center] [center][size=2][i]Examples of accents in the pre-order stage. Post a dragon ID for me if you'd like to see your derg all decorated.[/i][/size][/center] [size=5]Whale Snarp[/size] [i]Wavecrest 2016 honorable mention. M Snapper Skincent, 750 gems.[/i] On gray base: [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/shadesofmauve/whalesnarp-graybase_zpsnkkkiryj.png[/img] On light dragon: [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/shadesofmauve/whalesnarp-model3_zpsfpw1x583.png[/img] On a dark dragon: [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/shadesofmauve/whalesnarp-dark_zps2tpr4yez.png[/img]
Previews
Examples of accents in the pre-order stage. Post a dragon ID for me if you'd like to see your derg all decorated.

Whale Snarp
Wavecrest 2016 honorable mention. M Snapper Skincent, 750 gems.

On gray base:
whalesnarp-graybase_zpsnkkkiryj.png

On light dragon:
whalesnarp-model3_zpsfpw1x583.png

On a dark dragon:
whalesnarp-dark_zps2tpr4yez.png
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
Tedious Minutia
Rules, pinglist, and other things we'd all love to have an assistant for.

Policies

• Accents are 450 gems, skincents 800, unless stated otherwise. Festival rejects will start at a discount.
  • I won't collect payment until I have enough slots filled to run the accent (Generally six slots for a run of ten, four for a run of five; if only four slots are filled for an arbitrary it-feels-long-enough length of time, I'll run it at five).
  • I WILL ping you when it's time for payment!
  • Accents & skins will be submitted only once I have enough gems for the blueprint.
  • I'll accept mixed treasure/gem payments and occasionally accent trades as long as I have enough gem payments for a blueprint.
  • It is perfectly alright to resell, barter, give away, raffle, will to your loved ones, or chuck any of my skins or accents.
  • I will reprint accents if at least five people are interested. Let me know you're interested, then go cajole four of your nearest and dearest friends to take the other slots.

Pinglist

If you're interested in updates on a particular accent, for particular breeds/genders, or just on anything new I happen to come up with, let me know!

Pranked
temperama
duckyallstar

I'm currently thinking of an art nouveau style f coatl accent, when I next have time.
Tedious Minutia
Rules, pinglist, and other things we'd all love to have an assistant for.

Policies

• Accents are 450 gems, skincents 800, unless stated otherwise. Festival rejects will start at a discount.
  • I won't collect payment until I have enough slots filled to run the accent (Generally six slots for a run of ten, four for a run of five; if only four slots are filled for an arbitrary it-feels-long-enough length of time, I'll run it at five).
  • I WILL ping you when it's time for payment!
  • Accents & skins will be submitted only once I have enough gems for the blueprint.
  • I'll accept mixed treasure/gem payments and occasionally accent trades as long as I have enough gem payments for a blueprint.
  • It is perfectly alright to resell, barter, give away, raffle, will to your loved ones, or chuck any of my skins or accents.
  • I will reprint accents if at least five people are interested. Let me know you're interested, then go cajole four of your nearest and dearest friends to take the other slots.

Pinglist

If you're interested in updates on a particular accent, for particular breeds/genders, or just on anything new I happen to come up with, let me know!

Pranked
temperama
duckyallstar

I'm currently thinking of an art nouveau style f coatl accent, when I next have time.
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
[reserved]
[reserved]
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
@SillyShades: Yeees sign me up for a slot please <3
@SillyShades: Yeees sign me up for a slot please <3
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
@SillyShades
YASSSSSS I'D LOVE A SLOT PLEASE
@SillyShades
YASSSSSS I'D LOVE A SLOT PLEASE
3_by_ordif-dauf0bm.png
@YuikiBear @lightenvee I added you to to the list!

Lightenvee, your little dragons-in-glasses signature is just the cutest. :)
@YuikiBear @lightenvee I added you to to the list!

Lightenvee, your little dragons-in-glasses signature is just the cutest. :)
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
[size=5]Whale Snarp[/size] [i]M Snapper Skincent, 750 gems to preorder[/i] [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/shadesofmauve/whalesnarp-graybase_zpsnkkkiryj.png[/img] [img]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o584/shadesofmauve/whalesnarp-model3_zpsfpw1x583.png[/img] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url] @abzu @Achi @Aenstrian @aerinsol @Aides @Airis @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alive @Alstroemeria @Amphiptere @aniki @arach @Aralas @Argonaut @Asai @Astraya @atalaeai @Athexreh @biqua @bit @BlackoutEternity @Bluejey @Bluetadamore @briar @Cabe @CakeOn @Canzone @captaincaiti @Carnivore @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @ceziate @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @chaosxblack @ChaseCharmer @Chausie @Circustry @Clifftop @Colorwavez @curio @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @durandal @Dussty @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fujo @Gacha @Gaelic @Gengaria @Godspeed @Haruhiko @hat17 @hayum @heaki @Heathers @heronfoot @Himochi @honeyT @Imani @izuna @jamaesi @Jazz @Jinkx @juawia @judiama @Juyoung @Kaamos @Kairo @Kaitii @Katreal @kaykat @KCGallows @kikay @koemiri @Kyrislian @Leafdapple1 @Leonaa @lez @lightenvee @Lilo @LittleFirefly @LucidDreams @LynterriaHatake @magiclynx @Maila @Malachai @Malis @Mangusto @Mariazny @Mariposas @masculinetoast @Meonox @Micheru @MollyMerula @moonfable @Moons @Mudlood @nanairo @Narif @NightmaricZor @nika @noakei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @OpalineTeardrops @PandragonsBox @Pangur @Pecha @pjoenix @PlushyRobot @pooses @pretzuls @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Renoki @Rhi @RichCanine @Rifter @Rinibun @rooty @Rosabelle @rubyredtan @ruirea @Rustdover @samwise @Scarfsickle @Serpede @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @sherryqianmo @siaur @silberseele @Silence @silvers @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowy @Soupy @squidragon @Stasha @stitchedinice @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @taipantigress @thecatsred @thesecontexts @ToasterOven @Toothiana @Tricksters @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Velsim @velvetpaws @Vovina @Vulpen @warriorofaces @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @Xemriss @Xotis @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @Zelai [b]Already pinged for Whalesnarp (listing so as to not duplicate in future):[/b] Akal candor Chinapiggy Fenix FireflyRhapsody Grimbone Ickyrus illegal IndigoCat kaaoqi Lapillus Lowkey Maye nerdydragon Neroshii Niharike nothakus Nymphalidae ophia PuzzBeef SilverBook snowpea Sylwyth thefrogg ThirtyOne Tiriea tunelessmelody WalrusHerobrine World yoursiren YukiBear poofinburd Ranuja piscula Phyrne BlindBard Yoda Tricksters snowy sheparrrd Upburst Colorwavez (I removed duplicates from the snapper-specific list and any others who indicated disinterest in this type of accent; I'm sorry if you should have been removed and I missed you).
Whale Snarp
M Snapper Skincent, 750 gems to preorder

whalesnarp-graybase_zpsnkkkiryj.png

whalesnarp-model3_zpsfpw1x583.png

ZdkXYy5.png

@abzu @Achi @Aenstrian @aerinsol @Aides @Airis @Akihiko @alchemyhead @Alive @Alstroemeria @Amphiptere @aniki @arach @Aralas @Argonaut @Asai @Astraya @atalaeai @Athexreh @biqua @bit @BlackoutEternity @Bluejey @Bluetadamore @briar @Cabe @CakeOn @Canzone @captaincaiti @Carnivore @CecilaTheWerecat @Cedric @ceziate @ChaliceCabriel @Chants @chaosxblack @ChaseCharmer @Chausie @Circustry @Clifftop @Colorwavez @curio @Desi @Dessy @Diseased @Dragonlaird @duckweed @durandal @Dussty @elaendorlien @Emberwolf @Eralune @Erendira @Evarinya @Evoker @Fujo @Gacha @Gaelic @Gengaria @Godspeed @Haruhiko @hat17 @hayum @heaki @Heathers @heronfoot @Himochi @honeyT @Imani @izuna @jamaesi @Jazz @Jinkx @juawia @judiama @Juyoung @Kaamos @Kairo @Kaitii @Katreal @kaykat @KCGallows @kikay @koemiri @Kyrislian @Leafdapple1 @Leonaa @lez @lightenvee @Lilo @LittleFirefly @LucidDreams @LynterriaHatake @magiclynx @Maila @Malachai @Malis @Mangusto @Mariazny @Mariposas @masculinetoast @Meonox @Micheru @MollyMerula @moonfable @Moons @Mudlood @nanairo @Narif @NightmaricZor @nika @noakei @Noxeryrs @Nuegothy @OpalineTeardrops @PandragonsBox @Pangur @Pecha @pjoenix @PlushyRobot @pooses @pretzuls @raelynne @raucousremy @redsparrow @refrayn @Renoki @Rhi @RichCanine @Rifter @Rinibun @rooty @Rosabelle @rubyredtan @ruirea @Rustdover @samwise @Scarfsickle @Serpede @serpens @serpentofmoe @ShadowRising @shamwow @sherryqianmo @siaur @silberseele @Silence @silvers @Siopilos @SirLeafheart @SkytheCrowDemon @smileytechie @snowy @Soupy @squidragon @Stasha @stitchedinice @SweetEkk0 @Synchros @Taaarnfalk @taipantigress @thecatsred @thesecontexts @ToasterOven @Toothiana @Tricksters @Uitwaaien @Ultima @Velsim @velvetpaws @Vovina @Vulpen @warriorofaces @WestWindWalker @Wolfscent @Xaim @Xemriss @Xotis @YoshiyaKiryu @Ythequeris @Zaefyra @Zelai

Already pinged for Whalesnarp (listing so as to not duplicate in future):
Akal candor Chinapiggy Fenix FireflyRhapsody Grimbone Ickyrus illegal IndigoCat kaaoqi Lapillus Lowkey Maye nerdydragon Neroshii Niharike nothakus Nymphalidae ophia PuzzBeef SilverBook snowpea Sylwyth thefrogg ThirtyOne Tiriea tunelessmelody WalrusHerobrine World yoursiren YukiBear poofinburd Ranuja piscula Phyrne BlindBard Yoda Tricksters snowy sheparrrd Upburst Colorwavez

(I removed duplicates from the snapper-specific list and any others who indicated disinterest in this type of accent; I'm sorry if you should have been removed and I missed you).
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
@SillyShades As a shark nerd I'm slightly bothered by a whaleshark eating fish....

Other than that it's a really gorgeous skincent!
@SillyShades As a shark nerd I'm slightly bothered by a whaleshark eating fish....

Other than that it's a really gorgeous skincent!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty He's not eating them, or not intended to be -- the fish are modeled after young golden trevally, which display the same 'piloting' behavior as pilot fish, including swimming near or just into the mouth without getting eaten.

I suppose I should've mentioned that somewhere...
@rooty He's not eating them, or not intended to be -- the fish are modeled after young golden trevally, which display the same 'piloting' behavior as pilot fish, including swimming near or just into the mouth without getting eaten.

I suppose I should've mentioned that somewhere...
8E8Vl3M.png
Accent Shop

LegacyChallenge

Tumblr
1 2 3