Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2024 Discussion
Phew I can't believe it's already the 11th greenskeeper! One day I'd like to join one of these contests but I can't download PSDs :')
Phew I can't believe it's already the 11th greenskeeper! One day I'd like to join one of these contests but I can't download PSDs :')
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
@EldritchPhantom - LOVE your Dusty entry! Good luck, most definitely.
@EldritchPhantom - LOVE your Dusty entry! Good luck, most definitely.
HzGpUHb.png
@Raptorgrrl tysm!! that means the world to me, you absolutely made my day :D
@Raptorgrrl tysm!! that means the world to me, you absolutely made my day :D
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.pngYE53boy.pngypcKWM0.pngoEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
check out my skin shop
currently taking preorders for an obelisk h brightshine reject
@Cheeselynx Really well done and excellent choice of example dragons haha @DeathSpecter I really like this one! @MasterK that's really well done, I love the colour and texture on it. @XinY that's so pretty and cute! @AmethystRose1958 If you happen to print this on your own.... I would be Very Interested [emoji=dusthide love size=2]
@Cheeselynx Really well done and excellent choice of example dragons haha

@DeathSpecter I really like this one!

@MasterK that's really well done, I love the colour and texture on it.

@XinY that's so pretty and cute!

@AmethystRose1958 If you happen to print this on your own.... I would be Very Interested
uHUuVFD.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/kNeeauo.png[/img] My plan went a bit awry. Originally was supposed to be a female auraboa with a foresty scene overlaid on the wings. Then, it became a dusthide and was going to turn them into a statue-looking thing with lots of moss and flowers. And then I did this. And at this point I don't know what else to add, so I guess its time to tidy everything up. Just thought I'd share a work in progress since the thread specifies that it's allowed.
kNeeauo.png
My plan went a bit awry. Originally was supposed to be a female auraboa with a foresty scene overlaid on the wings. Then, it became a dusthide and was going to turn them into a statue-looking thing with lots of moss and flowers. And then I did this. And at this point I don't know what else to add, so I guess its time to tidy everything up. Just thought I'd share a work in progress since the thread specifies that it's allowed.
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
@TheAviarySystem
I'm making a cactus/succulent skin for auraboa M already, if it doesn't win I can put you on a pinglist(it's unfinished atm)!!
@TheAviarySystem
I'm making a cactus/succulent skin for auraboa M already, if it doesn't win I can put you on a pinglist(it's unfinished atm)!!
Dino!
They/them
FR +19!
Feel free to chat, I don't bite!
A fake achievement for the 2024 anniversary, awarding tide lord points. Tidelord's Favorite: You managed to understand Tidelord's speech during the 2024 anniversary event!
@ALMostADragon - Very cool! I like the tail coverage especially.
@ALMostADragon - Very cool! I like the tail coverage especially.
HzGpUHb.png
@Pumpkinskull thanks! I'll have to keep that in mind after the results of the contest!!

I didn't know we could just straight-up tag people who entered the contest! I already bothered @EelMedusa on their page about how cool their Grand Prismatic Thermal Pool skin was, but man, @DEBUGROOM's cute stick-with-critters and @Doglike's great stag both deserve spots.

I gotta say though, @novachrome's lilypad skin is incredible. That's the best use of space I've ever seen on a skin. I really hope it wins!!
@Pumpkinskull thanks! I'll have to keep that in mind after the results of the contest!!

I didn't know we could just straight-up tag people who entered the contest! I already bothered @EelMedusa on their page about how cool their Grand Prismatic Thermal Pool skin was, but man, @DEBUGROOM's cute stick-with-critters and @Doglike's great stag both deserve spots.

I gotta say though, @novachrome's lilypad skin is incredible. That's the best use of space I've ever seen on a skin. I really hope it wins!!
J7D1quC.png mtHAEL4.png
WEa1cyF.png RDt6LqI.png
G8AyR6r.png o1H8UmF.png
@AmethystRose1958 your submission is so lovely, I adore it!! It makes me crave a good summer watermelon, and I think it compliments the nature of, well, the nature flight! Thank you for your kind words ♥
@AmethystRose1958 your submission is so lovely, I adore it!! It makes me crave a good summer watermelon, and I think it compliments the nature of, well, the nature flight! Thank you for your kind words ♥
AnDjjTc.pngwTBPG5s.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.pngSjV5FiU.pngqKZAaLK.pngmPQFox6.pngmgdSuQM.png
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
@AmethystRose1958 Aww I really appreciate the encouragement!! This is my second time entering a skin/accent contest and it’s extremely motivating to be receiving so much support (: Makes the 6+ hours of honing in the design very much worth it!
@AmethystRose1958 Aww I really appreciate the encouragement!! This is my second time entering a skin/accent contest and it’s extremely motivating to be receiving so much support (: Makes the 6+ hours of honing in the design very much worth it!
yCgLEhM.png
C7r3G5J.png
MYlmSzu.png
hZipXGO.png
7bvc3M3.png >> Skin & Accent Shop
>> EelMedusa's Wishlist
7bvc3M3.png QnebX8I.png