Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2024 Discussion
I can't believe I missed out on entering into Greenskeeper Gathering last year, so I'd be remiss not to enter this year! I'm already wanting so many of these skins [emoji=auraboa star size=1]
I can't believe I missed out on entering into Greenskeeper Gathering last year, so I'd be remiss not to enter this year! I'm already wanting so many of these skins
AnDjjTc.pngwTBPG5s.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.pngSjV5FiU.pngqKZAaLK.pngmPQFox6.pngmgdSuQM.png
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
@doglike I really hope to see yours in the winners because I haven't yet found a good skin for this girl! [img]https://i.imgur.com/p6pCAdK.png[/img]
@doglike I really hope to see yours in the winners because I haven't yet found a good skin for this girl!

p6pCAdK.png
21402.png
[quote name="Drudenkreuz" date="2024-05-07 20:43:17" ] @doglike I really hope to see yours in the winners because I haven't yet found a good skin for this girl! [img]https://i.imgur.com/p6pCAdK.png[/img] [/quote] OMG that suits her SO well! It almost looks made for her, she's stunning!
Drudenkreuz wrote on 2024-05-07 20:43:17:
@doglike I really hope to see yours in the winners because I haven't yet found a good skin for this girl!

p6pCAdK.png
OMG that suits her SO well! It almost looks made for her, she's stunning!
AnDjjTc.pngwTBPG5s.pngFRbWiYH.pngupJLoFN.pngSjV5FiU.pngqKZAaLK.pngmPQFox6.pngmgdSuQM.png
bQRqVp4.png
BOM8DOB.png
iDdef0R.png
q9EEy5M.png
QarGXsT.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
I agree! Wow!
I agree! Wow!
G8gmp7T.png
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
5hF3FGk.png
oIQUTOz.png0jScwbh.pngE2bewfg.pngupJLoFN.pngE3sjxsi.pngHxJ7se6.pngEcccUE6.pngPdiBTNZ.pngwI74OY9.pngAdSVrqS.png
lBxYxId.png
@Natron I really love your entry! It's both gorgeous and kind of funny. But you seem to have painted over the base model's lines, which isn't permissible </3
@Natron I really love your entry! It's both gorgeous and kind of funny. But you seem to have painted over the base model's lines, which isn't permissible </3
lalalalala blablablab 6PSSZLJ.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* Wolf's Den hatchery
@wolfspeaker Thank you but...what do you mean? Are you talking about the large preview? If so, that's on purpose because it's a preview. The actual submitted image has both the shadow and lineart layers intact? [img]https://i.postimg.cc/ZZTkbkKV/image.png[/img] If there's anything wrong with the shadow or lineart layers in contest submissions, the Staff edits them if they think it's worth it and the entry hasn't been rejected for some other reason. (gif below has been deleted since but there was a difference in lightness between the submission and after it had won) [quote name="brightmyth" date="2021-11-21 09:35:45" ] *snip* Staff does edit lines and shadows if they pick the skin and it's not up to code. See this :) Here's a comparison gif I made between the entry I submitted for Brightshine 2021 vs the version that made it on site: [item=skin: sacred geometries] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/590614437967298563/859156113295278110/ezgif-2-f8c247a55c8d.gif[/img] [/quote]
@wolfspeaker Thank you but...what do you mean? Are you talking about the large preview? If so, that's on purpose because it's a preview. The actual submitted image has both the shadow and lineart layers intact?

image.png

If there's anything wrong with the shadow or lineart layers in contest submissions, the Staff edits them if they think it's worth it and the entry hasn't been rejected for some other reason. (gif below has been deleted since but there was a difference in lightness between the submission and after it had won)
brightmyth wrote on 2021-11-21 09:35:45:
*snip*

Staff does edit lines and shadows if they pick the skin and it's not up to code. See this :)

Here's a comparison gif I made between the entry I submitted for Brightshine 2021 vs the version that made it on site:

Skin: sacred geometries

ezgif-2-f8c247a55c8d.gif
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron Oh, sorry about that, I didn't spot the lines, I must have been too tired :') Good luck, I hope your entry makes it in!
@Natron Oh, sorry about that, I didn't spot the lines, I must have been too tired :') Good luck, I hope your entry makes it in!
lalalalala blablablab 6PSSZLJ.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* Wolf's Den hatchery
@wolfspeaker no worries!! Thank you!
@wolfspeaker no worries!! Thank you!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Hopefully I can settle on a direction I want to take this to finish in time [img]https://i.ibb.co/DGLB259/IMG-0786.png[/img]
Hopefully I can settle on a direction I want to take this to finish in time
IMG-0786.png
gaaming-vapour2.gif
IMG-4705.gif
@R4VEN - your entry is super adorable, but the second post in the thread by staff says baby poses aren't accepted this round <3
@R4VEN - your entry is super adorable, but the second post in the thread by staff says baby poses aren't accepted this round <3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png