Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BC prints | Aura M wings
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@BrutusCourt Hello! I saw Love Science on the AH earlier, and I think it's a really cute accent [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I was wondering, would you be willing to hold the copy you have on the AH or set up a PA for it? I'm still in the process of gathering all of the current fest skins, so I might need a bit of time (no more than a week after the fest ends, I'd estimate) before I could buy it off the AH—I totally understand if you'd rather not hold it for that long, though!
@BrutusCourt

Hello! I saw Love Science on the AH earlier, and I think it's a really cute accent

I was wondering, would you be willing to hold the copy you have on the AH or set up a PA for it? I'm still in the process of gathering all of the current fest skins, so I might need a bit of time (no more than a week after the fest ends, I'd estimate) before I could buy it off the AH—I totally understand if you'd rather not hold it for that long, though!
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu no problem! Set up a PA :)
@playerpichu no problem! Set up a PA :)
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
@BrutusCourt Thank you! I'll accept the PA as soon as I can [emoji=coatl happy size=1] I was also wondering while I was looking at the accent, is the design meant to be in reference to anything/any character in particular? :O I think the heart accessories and the hairstyle are so fun, but I also thought to myself, 'I wonder if this is a reference that's going over my head?' [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I didn't think so tbh, but I was curious about that. Regardless, I love the structural formulas included on the wings, too! I recognized the Dopamine and Serotonin right away—not sure about the others at first glance, but they're a fun addition to the design :]
@BrutusCourt

Thank you! I'll accept the PA as soon as I can

I was also wondering while I was looking at the accent, is the design meant to be in reference to anything/any character in particular? :O I think the heart accessories and the hairstyle are so fun, but I also thought to myself, 'I wonder if this is a reference that's going over my head?' I didn't think so tbh, but I was curious about that. Regardless, I love the structural formulas included on the wings, too! I recognized the Dopamine and Serotonin right away—not sure about the others at first glance, but they're a fun addition to the design :]
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu thx for the interest! while I didn’t intend to reference anything in particular, it later dawned on me how my choice of brown hair, pink colored lenses, and the overall scientist vibe felt a lot like Ema Skye from Ace Attorney [emoji=spiral scared size=1] So if you’re familiar with the games, I’d say it could give a bit of a sense of accidental deja vu. The hair specially. I found adding the hair a bit silly at first but then I realized how the original lineart of the spiral’s neck had scales that looked like the pattern of a braid, so I just had to do it. I’m glad the formulas have been noticed! Yes, the small ones are dopamine and serotonin. The more complex one is oxytocin. That one may be difficult to tell since I initially drew it and then pasted it around the wing areas several times, cropping out great parts of it to give the feel that it continued beyond the wings. So any unrecognizable part is likely oxytocin, or a dopamine or serotonin that didn’t quite make it into the wing.
@playerpichu
thx for the interest! while I didn’t intend to reference anything in particular, it later dawned on me how my choice of brown hair, pink colored lenses, and the overall scientist vibe felt a lot like Ema Skye from Ace Attorney

So if you’re familiar with the games, I’d say it could give a bit of a sense of accidental deja vu. The hair specially. I found adding the hair a bit silly at first but then I realized how the original lineart of the spiral’s neck had scales that looked like the pattern of a braid, so I just had to do it.

I’m glad the formulas have been noticed! Yes, the small ones are dopamine and serotonin. The more complex one is oxytocin. That one may be difficult to tell since I initially drew it and then pasted it around the wing areas several times, cropping out great parts of it to give the feel that it continued beyond the wings. So any unrecognizable part is likely oxytocin, or a dopamine or serotonin that didn’t quite make it into the wing.
@BrutusCourt Woah, that might've been exactly why it felt kind of familiar to me!! I can see how that could happen totally unintentionally lol, that's cool :O My friends sometimes call me an irl Ema Skye (I am a scientist, and irl my name is Emma), and I do like Ace Attorney, so maybe this is accidental fan dragon destiny? [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] I'll have to make plans for that! Oh, I see it now! That's really fun, I love science-y accents :]
@BrutusCourt

Woah, that might've been exactly why it felt kind of familiar to me!! I can see how that could happen totally unintentionally lol, that's cool :O My friends sometimes call me an irl Ema Skye (I am a scientist, and irl my name is Emma), and I do like Ace Attorney, so maybe this is accidental fan dragon destiny? I'll have to make plans for that!

Oh, I see it now! That's really fun, I love science-y accents :]
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu That’s so cool! My dad is actually a scientist too, his field is bio chemistry [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] That’s an amazing coincidence, I was low key hoping someone would actually make an Emma Skye fandragon with the accent, but assumed the accidental resemblance would be a thing only I would ever notice. (Wanted to respond some time ago but it flew completely out of my head, whoops)
@playerpichu
That’s so cool! My dad is actually a scientist too, his field is bio chemistry
That’s an amazing coincidence, I was low key hoping someone would actually make an Emma Skye fandragon with the accent, but assumed the accidental resemblance would be a thing only I would ever notice.

(Wanted to respond some time ago but it flew completely out of my head, whoops)
I’m taking pre-orders for [b]Cloud Dream[/b], an [b]F spiral skin[/b] that was one of my entries for this year’s mistjam :) I will ping everyone once a run is full to send in their payment so I can get the blueprint. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/mZNLXJA.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/nJfi0IL.png[/img] [nextcol] [b]Cloud Dream[/b] Skin | F spiral | 750G [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/6deebe75]PREVIEW[/url] [columns] [quote=Run 1] 1. Artist copy 2. spaceship1234 3. windowsXP 4. Xirei 5. Hawktalon 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/quote] [/columns] [/columns] [center]Examples on some scries[/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/J5hUUrF.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X9spDTi.png[/img] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2XOM0Jx.png[/img][/center] Reply to this thread if you’d like to pre-order a slot ^^ Preview the accent [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/6deebe75]here[/url]. Happy to provide accent previews, link me to the dragon and I’ll get you a preview ASAP. [center]Skin shop pinglist: @sonycat I hope I understood the GASP tags correctly and didn’t do any mispings [emoji=snapper confused size=1] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Spiral F, Skincent, festival, cool colors, glow, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, smoke[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @Lionsong @Naakka @Iniga @Clifftop @SydKiaray @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Mycologist @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @durandal @Kernun @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Renoki @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @Bluetadamore @Aeronaught @shimmeringxolo @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Narif @wobbitt @Firtarian @BladesFire @surskitty @kazay @hiddenmica @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Rasaliina @judiama @Essynkardi @Mercendia @ToxieToxie @Jazz @OverlordFreya @ionicbondie @AbstractAlgebra @Survivors @Athexreh @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @Salamanderpie @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @Xemriss @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Nashawryn @Luunai @haxure @Cindercate @Snipe @Yay @awaicu @Kaelidra @Faileas @rethi @Ichamo @Toxiee @Darlnim @Raire @necrophades @rubyredtan @Godspeed @veevi @Lynchly @Shishiru @Geowlett @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @MollyMerula @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @Raydioactive @Speedythecat @Wuxian @Valeguard @senpai @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @amberwing @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @dilselim @cutinstincts @hawwah @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @nemodave @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @BloodSentry @casuallySleepy @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Whitefoxtails @SerpentRose @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @TKodami @Noirist @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @feverking @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Gwendolyn @porifra @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Izilen @oilux @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @gemgem @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Sharkbutt @brdey @ruirea @Beltaguise @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Shadowlugia711 @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @Xirei @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Kipiekie @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @shibadog @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @Acacia @FernCoyote @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @kumoko @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @TxTiger @Apothecaria @luckless @zeguk @Soraa @NoodleMomma @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @ArtyCat @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @JesterGurl @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @koujakward @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @pretend @Whirlwish @deep @Ravenhearst @CrossHound @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @Mickie @Karanja @NameChange851 @Borderlandswlw @Lawcaldwell @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @Mupfel @Reignhart @ellensaurus @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Denryu @0verdose @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @Elody @OrphanBlack @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @StarTatami @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @beanutbutter @necromancing @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Shaire @Swanee @Rafaru @MaraStarSeer @Artorias @X3X @foreboding @SilverQuark @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Cerion @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @Kikatzu @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Sanati @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @SDSPAGE @illusolite @Kobugi @Kryptica @scarletskyz @Cyrya @VioletChachki @counterfeat @Ankhr @rattus @techmess @Bluwingskitty @suuji @Neiran @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Crowstorm @BlackandTan @Vialheart @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Blod @snberry @ribbonz @Spark @Kaldwin @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @Li3los @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @overture @Harana @JiminxYoongi @Laymon @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @Fujo @LavenderAmethyst @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @Eidos @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @catfood @sunnyVista @SkyDancer10 @Cherrytree1222 @Sagittarium @cleedog @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @ScarredLightning @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @cobwebs @bedfordblack @concept @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @Narelle @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @Syldaya @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Acheri @Overcoat @Adriel @Banhi @greenpotion @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Kisk @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @excaliburs @Grovey @techne @Munancho @Mysteries @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @Marjolaine @PolarMo @Medisin @Interverse @Kuningaskala @yoon123k @GoldStar @Crumpet @Ravaarian @nychthemeron @LordDragonWubbs @Oxy @Maeva @PearlOfSeduction @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @Silverpelt60 @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @lemecrazy @pooses @Raptorflight @nonaline @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @titian @Sealterbloind @princeofseaglass @DeltaNegative @Mistakes @ancestral @Kom @Arka @Maikatze @velvetufo @Heliolisk @BloodAlphaess @Riice @rockcorgo @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @airemarshal @Wishing4Reality @aliciawonderland @Verosa @Harrlequiin @despairpods @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @Joywing @Varda @junu @DarkwingDove @Lusinga @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @fuzzysherbet @LynterriaHatake @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Massif @RingsofSaturn @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HPPJWoF @HandleAnimal @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @ces @chetungwan @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @VeryMuchATest @eonflute @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @doniider @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Syntax @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @Peafowl @xxxx @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Swerver @Violeteevee @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @weirdmagedd0n @daisiology @Endyr @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @timeland @sallow @silveremouse @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @OKC @drool @Atsumi @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @hat17 @thatwhatthing @marropo @Lunyra @Killunia @Mikada @Altassar @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @Icystorm @madameprez @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @disentanglement @KiteM @suu @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @Grune @caathedral @Aica @Contaminate @nephelle @137 @strawyerberry @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Lurkingbullfox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Ludsa @sugarcube @Moonweaverr @sweetapppp @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @torch @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @TypeFull @FeatherFace @bullfrog @QuirkyTea @Farron @Fya @Sucrose @smolelf @brevityis @Silvershadow666 @bradtsu @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Straka @Coward @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @ale @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @kyaveus @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @StannyWolfie @pouchipouchi @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Scent @RealityMask @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @grr @yik @heycharlie @KreepyKrawlies @World @Phay @BlindCat @Iceluoxue @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Pyracantha @swinlock @Golurk @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Rosebrush @Yiku @Outpost @Obituary @Rykela @Kazure @endlessstation @EmSheshan @crogge @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @BrightBreeze @Randodemon @Friege @FuzzyMelon @a030095275 @2towels @phoenyxillusion @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @evidence @Swageus @Raboniel @Gwythaint @MissMaira @nebulova @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @arsenicxx @Airaly @exp @oof @SolitarySphynx @Miasmas @craftbaobao2 @manawenuz @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @Perrydotto @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @Asutavl @queenhelixxia @dads @Nilock @ulvesang @Saraceaser @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @frogletfern @sassibirb @liturgies @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Shizuku @mintychip @alleyes007 @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @sureputo @PearlyPeaks @bonivich @RolandMiller @Dragonwyspr @Snallygaster @Vivarium @CeriothOfCinders @KoifishLizard @mithrail @WindChimes @ChristianCutie @paladinpass @Cherenkov @Hag @Meii @battleaxe @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Allstohel @Reckless @xique @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Orphism @marchpanes @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @Horsedog3799 @Maleficus @Fluttering @plagues @maybels @NeonColada @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SeaweedSalad @SatansAppendix @Attor @enby @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @leukristic @Aevios @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @SpookyPuptarts @ZombieBiologist @Suntouched @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @uwuloo @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Saharawrites @makani @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @FableSky @TheDEV1L @seclusion @Zavijava @nebulastep @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @Susurrar @hyperpop @NimStratus @mrgbmommy @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @Lodzhal @chunsah @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @VermilionVasili @Gulo @NaoNao @Azureus @prefiringfort @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @munchea @Biohazards @Nihilus @Reithya @Valmue @Oggdo @iskaeil @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @sowilo @thevvitch @Moirne @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @EverestEcho @Skelestial @littlejellybean @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @swordblush @mungmungbean @Bluedragon819 @distaste @windowsXP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @AutumnNiche @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @HarleyChaos @Luxilain @lappland @calamityProphet @GentleGentoo @elysifish @Teewie @Iminox @CrownOfStars @WDGaster @beauzbelle @simplyNefarious @Kreide @SarynTheHuntress @BurittoKimasan @Oktobearfest @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @DyreVoid @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @shanshui @inkwardlychaotic @shoemakerlevy9 @Sonyei @Thrawn @Doodlepede @endies @Mazurkas @Syceris @Askesis @Cantaloupe @Lafite @KaichouKai @RaynixAura @corvidesque @Wardove @nekopallet @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Thinkalot @Kirmon64 @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @DrakoTheDragon @500percentsalty @Nimrook @above @Curoi @Azurenight @iWolffe @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @AlphaSnowdust @kespecial @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @Verdice @Zelrune @cartel @Spuk @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @Raan @furo @JavaMP @Verdes @Raptorgrrl @lullabird @absinthy @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Nhemesis @9th @komi @Falgardien @noah @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @Tahoma @SugaywaraKoushi @Freefire @Isnoah @SeraphWren @Euri @Alumina @Avenitus @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Lemontarte @Badendmusical @Silis @renkinjutsushis @InvaderFrog @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @mynnthia @Avenue @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @TNE271 @averymoistcrayon @juga @Lomon @Phisans @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @RThrax @gryffion @Fransii @CatInDisguise @adamska @Lerathum @wormfilledman @Maliblu @Windows95 @Raveyna @Hazelby @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @Apellosine @ardisia @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @Toyhouse @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @InkBunnyGold @Amazingdragonlet @pwnk @sleepyrat @Fayo @Nytragen @Jeon @Felfire @Noshi @Saeliran @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Renkai @Mainframe @postelectric @541614 @Crustyglowstick @BellatheITgirl @doremy @hornfell @GPO @Kasalin @Lemonie @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @AlaskanSnow @Viritan @lanseax @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @Aergate @sourlapple @arian @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @Ske1th @despoinai @Isabella @aeons @GaelicVixen @MysteryGyn @Yashura @W0lfBait @takatsuki @observergirl @Flannerie @riimu @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Scorchedletters @Paranatural @Endgames @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @bunnyfork @SinTriangle @CryptidPossum @ceruleansky @Luciferus @TheTypingDragon @laeyin @Tighnari @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @dawnwyrm @taakovitz @atimeforlions @Rohi @REDWARE @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @changgwi @aprilraven @Hiii @Sidya @doctorspiral @delonix @inteztinez @blighthollows @spiiral @Interstice @cxlier @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @Brandysilverfire @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @LadyMiles @CrimsonForecasts @walleye @Pai @CrookedRam @reunion @schaf @dynne @winxeris @Glimmers @WhiteClover @deadpunk @RowanofRohan @Gryffon @ofMontreal @angemagica @Immapie @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @Nidanasi @Variant @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @CascadingJade @coronabeth @shyghostkid @PoisonedTea @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @PurpleHusky @IchibanKasuga @Somnorium @torrenoia @whour @CushionySleet90 @EthicsGradient @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Narikine @Yomiya @JustAnotherFan @Holland @cosmoslost @callizinc @Azurepocalypse @EnMem @Kkami @Drayna @Finnamony @kiiblade @KoloKitten @Xievos @peepsnibbles @Driadhe @QueenSilver @morn @itits @Squeak @spaceship1234 @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @kinyobi @Creak @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @vixakite @Kenopsian @Artificia @paddington2 @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @starbunnies @Scrumptious @TrivialArmor @Voidendron @terrify @Lansly @DaMooshie @Seas @Devildog @Nonith @Aserein @Sols @BitterLemon @carnymassacre @Petchimal @thanksmeg @Metus @xenofaun @Winterprism @Selain @Heemi @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @PokeRobin @godskin @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Anomalies @glitzy @starlapelle @indivinity @LiquidMercury @umwelt @lyricalmyxteries @Northwards @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @dustchomps @SleepyDrago @nothingtown @cinderrain @ube @Halcandra[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] I’m also still taking [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3188572/6#post_53778601]preorders[/url] on this accent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SIKjQrW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zpzza06.png[/img]
I’m taking pre-orders for Cloud Dream, an F spiral skin that was one of my entries for this year’s mistjam :)

I will ping everyone once a run is full to send in their payment so I can get the blueprint.
mZNLXJA.png
nJfi0IL.png Cloud Dream

Skin | F spiral | 750G

PREVIEW
Run 1 wrote:
1. Artist copy
2. spaceship1234
3. windowsXP
4. Xirei
5. Hawktalon
Examples on some scries
J5hUUrF.png
X9spDTi.png
2XOM0Jx.png

Reply to this thread if you’d like to pre-order a slot ^^
Preview the accent here.

Happy to provide accent previews, link me to the dragon and I’ll get you a preview ASAP.
Skin shop pinglist: @sonycat

I hope I understood the GASP tags correctly and didn’t do any mispings
Click here for the GASP thread!

Spiral F, Skincent, festival, cool colors, glow, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, smoke

@IAmStillATestAccount @Parad0xxy @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @anrei @Lionsong @Naakka @Iniga @Clifftop @SydKiaray @wildewinged @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @sinha27 @Yoda @Soupy @Herumi @reliquiaen @Mycologist @mochimajuru @Kardi @Hailey @Serpede @durandal @Kernun @Sourdeer @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @ofendlessstars @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Renoki @Velociraptor42 @Steel @delightfuliza @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Masumi @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @FairyArmadillo @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Cheeseburger @Astraya @Akal @thefrogg @yumejia @Bluetadamore @Aeronaught @shimmeringxolo @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Narif @wobbitt @Firtarian @BladesFire @surskitty @kazay @hiddenmica @Maye @Riko @Danizaurs @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @Rasaliina @judiama @Essynkardi @Mercendia @ToxieToxie @Jazz @OverlordFreya @ionicbondie @AbstractAlgebra @Survivors @Athexreh @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @jbapple @Salamanderpie @godspeed @Zelai @Cedric @MafiaVamp @KatGrimm @Xemriss @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Nashawryn @Luunai @haxure @Cindercate @Snipe @Yay @awaicu @Kaelidra @Faileas @rethi @Ichamo @Toxiee @Darlnim @Raire @necrophades @rubyredtan @Godspeed @veevi @Lynchly @Shishiru @Geowlett @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @MollyMerula @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @Raydioactive @Speedythecat @Wuxian @Valeguard @senpai @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @amberwing @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @dilselim @cutinstincts @hawwah @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Moristian @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @nemodave @Featherly @ClockworkOctopus @BloodSentry @casuallySleepy @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Whitefoxtails @SerpentRose @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @TKodami @Noirist @Sickened @DawnRavenclaw @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @Panicat @platypus @feverking @Silverishness @Vengrisonne @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @lightningpelt @Gwendolyn @porifra @Nardaviel @Rangiku @Izilen @oilux @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @gemgem @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Sharkbutt @brdey @ruirea @Beltaguise @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Shadowlugia711 @Apotheca @Tidybunny @Ariizumi @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Ketchum @Xirei @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @Kipiekie @Ivypooll @Fujinyumi @shibadog @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @TheEnderDraco @Acacia @FernCoyote @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Inahetalian @ayatos @haylxx @kumoko @Goolix @Shadowangel @Croissants @bioglitch @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Laturikusha @Oodie @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @TxTiger @Apothecaria @luckless @zeguk @Soraa @NoodleMomma @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @BizarreKitten @Kipuka @AimzVador @SparkleOfGold @ArtyCat @daffynewt @Goldenstorm @manacampbell @roiben @JesterGurl @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @SaintMotel @Illume @bitmap @koujakward @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @pretend @Whirlwish @deep @Ravenhearst @CrossHound @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @Mickie @Karanja @NameChange851 @Borderlandswlw @Lawcaldwell @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @Mupfel @Reignhart @ellensaurus @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Denryu @0verdose @Jabberwocky09 @Fortuna @aeki @Elody @OrphanBlack @Darkrait @firtarian @warthog @KattsTheName @TwilightStars @Cynil @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @StarTatami @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @beanutbutter @necromancing @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @WickedJayla @arboretumm @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Shaire @Swanee @Rafaru @MaraStarSeer @Artorias @X3X @foreboding @SilverQuark @Bumblesweet @Trixelations @Cerion @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @Kikatzu @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Sanati @dandyfrau @Eiyora @Sienne @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Tuchulcha @SDSPAGE @illusolite @Kobugi @Kryptica @scarletskyz @Cyrya @VioletChachki @counterfeat @Ankhr @rattus @techmess @Bluwingskitty @suuji @Neiran @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Crowstorm @BlackandTan @Vialheart @Hardycat @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @Blod @snberry @ribbonz @Spark @Kaldwin @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @Li3los @Osmodeus @XJSX @xjsx @overture @Harana @JiminxYoongi @Laymon @TAOGTMI @Drachenhort @Fujo @LavenderAmethyst @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @Eidos @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @Fawniti @precilla @catfood @sunnyVista @SkyDancer10 @Cherrytree1222 @Sagittarium @cleedog @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @Ticklesmack @RoyalLudroth @choimango @leeedea @ScarredLightning @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @cobwebs @bedfordblack @concept @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @perytonfeathers @Narelle @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @Syldaya @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Closetcreep @succulents @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Acheri @Overcoat @Adriel @Banhi @greenpotion @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Kisk @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @stCon @zerolynx @excaliburs @Grovey @techne @Munancho @Mysteries @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @Marjolaine @PolarMo @Medisin @Interverse @Kuningaskala @yoon123k @GoldStar @Crumpet @Ravaarian @nychthemeron @LordDragonWubbs @*** @Maeva @PearlOfSeduction @shugenja @HoodieCat @Mysthia @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @Silverpelt60 @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @lemecrazy @pooses @Raptorflight @nonaline @pathfinder @faraway @mangoeclipse @titian @Sealterbloind @princeofseaglass @DeltaNegative @Mistakes @ancestral @Kom @Arka @Maikatze @velvetufo @Heliolisk @BloodAlphaess @Riice @rockcorgo @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Alamire @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @airemarshal @Wishing4Reality @aliciawonderland @Verosa @Harrlequiin @despairpods @Skippyjimjams @putrefaction @Joywing @Varda @junu @DarkwingDove @Lusinga @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @fuzzysherbet @LynterriaHatake @Graffinn @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Massif @RingsofSaturn @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @theftNshrubbery @ky0nky @razzamatazz @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @Katigura @HPPJWoF @HandleAnimal @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @ces @chetungwan @Pyrozod @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @Chromathesia @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Fossillayer @VeryMuchATest @eonflute @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @doniider @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @ThistleProse @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Syntax @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @Aisuryu @Peafowl @xxxx @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Swerver @Violeteevee @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @weirdmagedd0n @daisiology @Endyr @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @timeland @sallow @silveremouse @Aeriona @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @fredddio @OKC @drool @Atsumi @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @hat17 @thatwhatthing @marropo @Lunyra @Killunia @Mikada @Altassar @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @Icystorm @madameprez @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @disentanglement @KiteM @suu @Rainbowlight @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @Grune @caathedral @Aica @Contaminate @nephelle @137 @strawyerberry @Yilara @Tinble @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @aliferous @chuchuana @AngelOfFate @Lurkingbullfox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Ludsa @sugarcube @Moonweaverr @sweetapppp @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @sylvalley @mPhish @Druzy @Pepi @torch @KariThorne @jennycatmystique @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @TypeFull @FeatherFace @bullfrog @QuirkyTea @Farron @Fya @Sucrose @smolelf @brevityis @Silvershadow666 @bradtsu @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Exlann @Straka @Coward @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @ale @GLaDos42 @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @kyaveus @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @StannyWolfie @pouchipouchi @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @Ashwini @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @elafralah @Scent @RealityMask @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @grr @yik @heycharlie @KreepyKrawlies @World @Phay @BlindCat @Iceluoxue @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Pyracantha @swinlock @Golurk @LavaKitto @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Rosebrush @Yiku @Outpost @Obituary @Rykela @Kazure @endlessstation @EmSheshan @crogge @Dabble @frogguts @Blushunt @BrightBreeze @Randodemon @Friege @FuzzyMelon @a030095275 @2towels @phoenyxillusion @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @evidence @Swageus @Raboniel @Gwythaint @MissMaira @nebulova @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @arsenicxx @Airaly @exp @oof @SolitarySphynx @Miasmas @craftbaobao2 @manawenuz @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @Perrydotto @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @Asutavl @queenhelixxia @dads @Nilock @ulvesang @Saraceaser @pacem @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @Pecularity @Gypae @frogletfern @sassibirb @liturgies @bardcollege @Aletsan @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Riimi @Shizuku @mintychip @alleyes007 @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @sureputo @PearlyPeaks @bonivich @RolandMiller @Dragonwyspr @Snallygaster @Vivarium @CeriothOfCinders @KoifishLizard @mithrail @WindChimes @ChristianCutie @paladinpass @Cherenkov @Hag @Meii @battleaxe @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Allstohel @Reckless @xique @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @thelemonsnek @MediaeLycan @Orphism @marchpanes @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @Horsedog3799 @Maleficus @Fluttering @plagues @maybels @NeonColada @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @SeaweedSalad @SatansAppendix @Attor @enby @Drizzlesong @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @leukristic @Aevios @giroro @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @SpookyPuptarts @ZombieBiologist @Suntouched @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @uwuloo @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Saharawrites @makani @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @FableSky @TheDEV1L @seclusion @Zavijava @nebulastep @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @0hzarks @Susurrar @hyperpop @NimStratus @mrgbmommy @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @Lodzhal @chunsah @Gavix @AstralEventide @Humboldt @VermilionVasili @Gulo @NaoNao @Azureus @prefiringfort @Cosmiali @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @munchea @Biohazards @Nihilus @Reithya @Valmue @Oggdo @iskaeil @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @sowilo @thevvitch @Moirne @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @EverestEcho @Skelestial @littlejellybean @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @swordblush @mungmungbean @Bluedragon819 @distaste @windowsXP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @AutumnNiche @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @HarleyChaos @Luxilain @lappland @calamityProphet @GentleGentoo @elysifish @Teewie @Iminox @CrownOfStars @WDGaster @beauzbelle @simplyNefarious @Kreide @SarynTheHuntress @BurittoKimasan @Oktobearfest @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @DyreVoid @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @shanshui @inkwardlychaotic @shoemakerlevy9 @Sonyei @Thrawn @Doodlepede @endies @Mazurkas @Syceris @Askesis @Cantaloupe @Lafite @KaichouKai @RaynixAura @corvidesque @Wardove @nekopallet @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Thinkalot @Kirmon64 @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @DrakoTheDragon @500percentsalty @Nimrook @above @Curoi @Azurenight @iWolffe @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Socha @Person @AlphaSnowdust @kespecial @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @Verdice @Zelrune @cartel @Spuk @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Pouchipouchi @Raan @furo @JavaMP @Verdes @Raptorgrrl @lullabird @absinthy @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Nhemesis @9th @komi @Falgardien @noah @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @Tahoma @SugaywaraKoushi @Freefire @Isnoah @SeraphWren @Euri @Alumina @Avenitus @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Lemontarte @Badendmusical @Silis @renkinjutsushis @InvaderFrog @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @mynnthia @Avenue @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @TNE271 @averymoistcrayon @juga @Lomon @Phisans @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @RThrax @gryffion @Fransii @CatInDisguise @adamska @Lerathum @wormfilledman @Maliblu @Windows95 @Raveyna @Hazelby @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @Apellosine @ardisia @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @Toyhouse @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @InkBunnyGold @Amazingdragonlet @pwnk @sleepyrat @Fayo @Nytragen @Jeon @Felfire @Noshi @Saeliran @Thunderbird21 @femmeorpheus @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Renkai @Mainframe @postelectric @541614 @Crustyglowstick @BellatheITgirl @doremy @hornfell @GPO @Kasalin @Lemonie @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @AlaskanSnow @Viritan @lanseax @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @Aergate @sourlapple @arian @Fireball628 @NotHereToPerch @Ske1th @despoinai @Isabella @aeons @GaelicVixen @MysteryGyn @Yashura @W0lfBait @takatsuki @observergirl @Flannerie @riimu @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Scorchedletters @Paranatural @Endgames @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Outlook @Luluwi @allegoon @bunnyfork @SinTriangle @CryptidPossum @ceruleansky @Luciferus @TheTypingDragon @laeyin @Tighnari @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @SakraKaine @dawnwyrm @taakovitz @atimeforlions @Rohi @REDWARE @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @changgwi @aprilraven @Hiii @Sidya @doctorspiral @delonix @inteztinez @blighthollows @spiiral @Interstice @cxlier @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @Brandysilverfire @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @LadyMiles @CrimsonForecasts @walleye @Pai @CrookedRam @reunion @schaf @dynne @winxeris @Glimmers @WhiteClover @deadpunk @RowanofRohan @Gryffon @ofMontreal @angemagica @Immapie @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @ChocolateKittens @Nidanasi @Variant @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @CascadingJade @coronabeth @shyghostkid @PoisonedTea @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @PurpleHusky @IchibanKasuga @Somnorium @torrenoia @whour @CushionySleet90 @EthicsGradient @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Narikine @Yomiya @JustAnotherFan @Holland @cosmoslost @callizinc @Azurepocalypse @EnMem @Kkami @Drayna @Finnamony @kiiblade @KoloKitten @Xievos @peepsnibbles @Driadhe @QueenSilver @morn @itits @Squeak @spaceship1234 @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @kinyobi @Creak @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @vixakite @Kenopsian @Artificia @paddington2 @sucrose @Fin72 @TaroQueen @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @starbunnies @Scrumptious @TrivialArmor @Voidendron @terrify @Lansly @DaMooshie @Seas @Devildog @Nonith @Aserein @Sols @BitterLemon @carnymassacre @Petchimal @thanksmeg @Metus @xenofaun @Winterprism @Selain @Heemi @Spooce @kniife @Odvokun @PokeRobin @godskin @vestiges @Kioshi @Bunnu @Anomalies @glitzy @starlapelle @indivinity @LiquidMercury @umwelt @lyricalmyxteries @Northwards @Voidrot @Zandik @mongrelgrim @dustchomps @SleepyDrago @nothingtown @cinderrain @ube @Halcandra

I’m also still taking preorders on this accent:
SIKjQrW.png
zpzza06.png
@BrutusCourt
May I get a slot on Windcarved Resonance, please and thank you
@BrutusCourt
May I get a slot on Windcarved Resonance, please and thank you
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
Can I get a slot for Windcarved Resonance please?
Can I get a slot for Windcarved Resonance please?
Z_Fourm_Signature_Redraw.png

• Drae/Captain• They/Them • He/Him • Fae/Faers • FR+3 •

Arcane-Network.png
@makani @DementedDracon added!
@makani @DementedDracon added!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30