Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Silent Sanctuary~ SKINS FOR EGGS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hello just a quick question for Metatron W on the sheet I only see spot for treasure can I switch it up with gems or is that out of question to do? Since i would like to pay with gems.
hello just a quick question for Metatron W on the sheet I only see spot for treasure can I switch it up with gems or is that out of question to do? Since i would like to pay with gems.
d0NWIpT.png dFnwkLI.png
7ntZZGM.png
pZJYyk4.png
hUchsi0.png
oaolHwW.png
hBzaYAj.png
co3WWXY.png
n3XdSHq.png
UYXZLyE.png
bkPzSyW.png
@Urtaxiss yes, of course you can :) Just don't add [t] next to your name ^^
@Urtaxiss yes, of course you can :) Just don't add [t] next to your name ^^

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
Hello all!
Run 3 of Metatron W is already full, so you can start sending prepayment whenever you can :)

@Azrail @Lunox @MasakiSaphir @friendlycoffee @Askesis @Dracowolf @Pawnmgers @Liliun @hat17 @Urtaxiss
Hello all!
Run 3 of Metatron W is already full, so you can start sending prepayment whenever you can :)

@Azrail @Lunox @MasakiSaphir @friendlycoffee @Askesis @Dracowolf @Pawnmgers @Liliun @hat17 @Urtaxiss

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
@Sidya

Could I get a slot of Michael (the yellow one), please?
@Sidya

Could I get a slot of Michael (the yellow one), please?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon
Added! :D
@Hawktalon
Added! :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Hi all!
We are slowly getting closer to putting "Metatron", "Metatron P" and "Metatron W" on the shelf! We're gonna print the last runs of "Metatron" and "Metatron P", which will be either 5 or 10 slots depending on interest. Grab slots while they're hot! ^^

"Michael", "Michael II" and "Apocalypse" will be printed in 10 copies. There are still 4 slots for "Michael", 5 slots for "Michael II" and 2 slots for "Apocalypse", so if you wanna order this limited skin, this is the last chance. Later those copies will be available on AH.

You can also start sending me prepayment, whenever you can, for:

Run 2 "Metatron" (750g):
@Hawktalon @Azrail @Lunox @MasakiSaphir @fatui

Run 2 "Metatron P" (750g):
@Azrail @Lunox @Stonecutter

Run 1 "Michael" (1000g):
@Lunox @MasakiSaphir @DrakoshkaRichi @Dracowolf @Hawktalon

Run 1 "Michael II" (1000g):
@Lunox @Wylin @andersbegabt @Dracowolf

Run 1 "Apocalypse" (1000g):
@Lunox @moonsteeth @thefrogg @MasakiSaphir @Sidya @Dracowolf @foxshapedshadows
Hi all!
We are slowly getting closer to putting "Metatron", "Metatron P" and "Metatron W" on the shelf! We're gonna print the last runs of "Metatron" and "Metatron P", which will be either 5 or 10 slots depending on interest. Grab slots while they're hot! ^^

"Michael", "Michael II" and "Apocalypse" will be printed in 10 copies. There are still 4 slots for "Michael", 5 slots for "Michael II" and 2 slots for "Apocalypse", so if you wanna order this limited skin, this is the last chance. Later those copies will be available on AH.

You can also start sending me prepayment, whenever you can, for:

Run 2 "Metatron" (750g):
@Hawktalon @Azrail @Lunox @MasakiSaphir @fatui

Run 2 "Metatron P" (750g):
@Azrail @Lunox @Stonecutter

Run 1 "Michael" (1000g):
@Lunox @MasakiSaphir @DrakoshkaRichi @Dracowolf @Hawktalon

Run 1 "Michael II" (1000g):
@Lunox @Wylin @andersbegabt @Dracowolf

Run 1 "Apocalypse" (1000g):
@Lunox @moonsteeth @thefrogg @MasakiSaphir @Sidya @Dracowolf @foxshapedshadows

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
@Natsukachan

May I pay for my slot of Apocalypse in treasure instead of gems? I can get it to you faster that way - I'll go ahead and set up a CR for it and mark it on the sheet, but if it will be an issue, let me know. (I think I missed the option when I was looking at the skins.)
@Natsukachan

May I pay for my slot of Apocalypse in treasure instead of gems? I can get it to you faster that way - I'll go ahead and set up a CR for it and mark it on the sheet, but if it will be an issue, let me know. (I think I missed the option when I was looking at the skins.)
@thefrogg yes, of course :)
@thefrogg yes, of course :)

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
[center] Sadly, Hellfire Raven was rejected due to the fact that it depicts supposedly gore. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2LrCPB0.png[/img] I'm going to change the reddish color scheme or slightly alter the appearance of those flames by the arms. As soon as I get the Hellfire corrected I'll put them back into print! @ThistleProse @thecorinthian @opoponax @9th @Azrail @Katargo @hisseefit @Mnkn10 @luxlustravi ------------------------ I'm opening up the sign-up slots for my rejected Forgotten Legend skin! It'll be retired on October 1st when the festival ends. Here's the big version! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cefct1o.png[/img] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/oUQC2wO.png[/img][nextcol] [center][url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/e12f60b8]>Preview here<[/url][/center] [font=American Typewriter]Skin: Forgotten Legend | 850g | Preorder [rule] Order [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pm2pApTdBx6jhBPzKR8twKh9qReZRcMgD8A25caChug/edit#gid=1804296917]>here<[/url] [rule] [/columns] Pinglist: @ThistleProse @AzaRein @PiNKPANTHERESS @JurassicAsh @MasakiSaphir @sm06sm @santana @waslala [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Sandsurge M, Skincent, festival, limited, anatomy alterations, arcane, armor, angels, cool colors, filigree, fake belly, glow, gold, high fantasy, magic/runes, occult, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warrior, soul/ghost[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Plushstiel @anrei @sinha27 @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @Uniformshark @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @Faileas @rethi @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @HiddenMica @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Maila @veevi @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @qew23 @Lonin @Cryptic @senpai @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @selenomancy @Zerobotic @azhdrake @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @hawwah @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Physik @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Apothecaria @Featherly @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Lycoteuthis @cywscross @Veracity @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Shadowlugia711 @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Xarina @nohsara @songify @Xirei @wedredding @Meebo @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @FernCoyote @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @kumoko @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Sophiellum @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Illume @bitmap @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @Sarafina @CrossHound @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @batcrooks @HermaMora @Karanja @Kayweather @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @Orchestre @Mupfel @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Finne @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @JWayland @literallyacat @WickedJayla @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @ninjanuary @Skywiththeclouds @caedis @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Rirukagi @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Vialheart @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @ribbonz @PureSuicune @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Harana @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Drachenhort @Lokke @LavenderAmethyst @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @equive @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @Spark @Ticklesmack @heckhound @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Siris @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @concept @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Drastalblight @CreamGravy @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @klee @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Bystander @Adriel @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @techne @Munancho @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Interverse @Kuningaskala @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @pooses @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @Nemalu @Verosa @putrefaction @Joywing @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Rookery @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Koobi @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @chetungwan @TamneSenke @eternatus @sophycat @LittleRain @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @summerwar @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @CryptidPossum @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @User9125 @tinkabelle @Endyr @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @hat17 @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @KittyAoba @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @MinnowFox @kkertas @Rainbowlight @Vyrelord @Amayai @caathedral @137 @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @Lurkingbullfox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Tinble @sylvalley @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @Lethia @FeatherFace @haxure @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Farron @Nympheas @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Straka @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @ale @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @StannyWolfie @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @sickreaps @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @larkspurlux @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @grr @yik @heycharlie @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Wintaclu @princesstanwe @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Mostima @Pyracantha @Golurk @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @Impavid @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @Houndstooth @Outpost @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @r0t @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @ZombieBiologist @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @Casethrace @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @TruthseekerSky6 @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @craftbaobao2 @Panicat @manawenuz @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @Asutavl @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @ulvesang @Elidibus @Viscount @frogletfern @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @mintychip @Karitoriki @Pipirii @muto @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @bonivich @Dierdre @miuaki @Vivarium @Parad0xxy @KoifishLizard @Mysthia @WindChimes @Lightwarden @ShallWeDance @StarfallRanch @Reithya @Hag @Shyia @battleaxe @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @RainyCerdae @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Lupen @Maleficus @thefrogg @maybels @brightmeadow @kyruiz @InTheDarke @Grune @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @MaeDae @leukristic @Aevios @Yashura @Yelloweye @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @atalaeai @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @missaliceblue @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @chunsah @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @Gulo @NaoNao @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @sternum @prefiringfort @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @Kiryo @ScrampledEgg @munchea @Skelisteri @Nihilus @Endeavour @Ichthyovenator @Valmue @bogfriend @Mortca @whour @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @nebulaxie @Moirne @SwiftedSphinx @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @LavaKitto @Zelai @Self @IndigoCat @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @Ducknuckle @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @Darlnim @planetbefall @lappland @calamityProphet @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @GrumpyNoodle @GrumpyKettle @Wrio @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @CrystallizedMoon @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @EremesGuile @Airazon @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Asra9 @Doodlepede @ancestral @endies @Mazurkas @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @Lafite @Innive @Dragoneko @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Gladiolusa @Britty @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @wonderswan @Phlegethos @500percentsalty @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Feynren @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @Verdice @Spuk @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Shiver @Pouchipouchi @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @Verdes @Sealterbloind @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Rowdy @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Silis @agheful @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @averymoistcrayon @juga @asolrock @leeedea @Phisans @JinxxYouOweMe @leafwreath @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @BlackandTan @mothshake @wormfilledman @Windows95 @Raveyna @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @hexcel @XanTheGayCat @Rodeo @Astereae @Amazingdragonlet @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Mainframe @541614 @doremy @aalien @dragonofmordor @Akal @Quetzy @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @kylonaberrie @AlaskanSnow @Seviper @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @KayJay @sourlapple @Fireball628 @Saintly @Isabella @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @DaFlameDFZ @ENDragon6 @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @sighborgs @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @Outlook @Luluwi @Ekkinox @FWD @Alkali @0hzarks @Royalties @hornfell @Tighnari @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @GEESE @Achaius @SakraKaine @Rohi @REDWARE @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @aprilraven @Inofaro @Hiii @doniider @doctorspiral @delonix @inteztinez @xullre @Redwinterafr @FlareFighters @Interstice @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @FinalFlight @Kauria @findingpears @Serpenta @eieru @Krossis @Luciferus @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Pai @CrookedRam @Nenahel @zophronia @Esclados @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @dynne @naumachy @Aryllia @Lemontarte @deadpunk @Ezevic @RowanofRohan @ofMontreal @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Hessonite @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @PoisonedTea @Elachu @Birdsofwax @saerene @Kristi @fleshislaw @SkellieTheRedd @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Yomiya @Holland @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @Azurepocalypse @cerberusnoise @Kkami @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @Moristian @Horrificc @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @Beatoriche @Valanice @theEndsinger @eggod @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @vixakite @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @Fin72 @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @Cherryfleck @sedge122 @Pteri @DaMooshie @terrify @Deathx @Devildog @delsomebody @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @Petchimal @Metus @xenofaun @fay @Heemi @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @godskin @HoraDusk @Achromaticism @Meanderlin @LLLLLEFT @vestiges @Bunnu @Doki @glitzy @LiquidMercury @Lumenwood @Voidrot @Zandik @fethermage @mongrelgrim @dustchomps @nothingtown @ube @Halcandra @phosphenes @hypernodance @spxcesoul @Kuroda @Linza @Leaful @argylion @Visionix @Map1e @spacepunk @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @NoxiousNeko @W0lfBait @ananad @aredshroom @Tjally @DocKranken @dogstarlite @souls @Lawful @countbugula @TaroQueen @SinTriangle @Lino @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @Awaby @Sidya @XxCalypsoxX @Alnazar @luddu @GreenMoon @Viscernable @orest @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @torrenoia @Fluoroantimonic @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @HermitBirb @racketeer @silvershadowcat @incant @stealthxstar @harv @cogito @Reckless @RogueHazel @Solarpunk @knoggelvi @salticidae @Sinnouk @GaleGecko @Nozaria @Askesis @Petrichord @MermaidCove @pokemoncha @Lemonie @Facets @Limgrave @makani @Marshsiren @Ototo @calathazar @frootii @Dragatan @Kunikida @Wrecks @Miloomba @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @GumPop @VHShorrortapes @Mima @Xelsios @Cocolatia @Saltymew @KoloKitten @Carvaiine @Crownless @Zoustache @Perelandria @Zonai @gnaphosa @Peeta @galactic @felinekind @AngelOfFate @guqinsye @carnwennhau @acheyri @Takora @Misha @Sols @oxen @WindSongGrove @Miggy123 @okcomputer @boundingfeather @StormJunes @carnosaur @DivineDisease @NuclearNoxi @Rey @noimcastiel @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @Bodhii @makabray @tthheeoo @TapestryTenant @Agenderdisaster @bayojeanne @Raeliana @Lionsong @Exlann @Dinomatika[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Sadly, Hellfire Raven was rejected due to the fact that it depicts supposedly gore.

2LrCPB0.png

I'm going to change the reddish color scheme or slightly alter the appearance of those flames by the arms. As soon as I get the Hellfire corrected I'll put them back into print!

@ThistleProse @thecorinthian @opoponax @9th @Azrail @Katargo @hisseefit @Mnkn10 @luxlustravi

I'm opening up the sign-up slots for my rejected Forgotten Legend skin! It'll be retired on October 1st when the festival ends.

Here's the big version!

cefct1o.png
oUQC2wO.png Skin: Forgotten Legend | 850g | Preorder

Order >here<

Pinglist:
@ThistleProse @AzaRein @PiNKPANTHERESS @JurassicAsh @MasakiSaphir @sm06sm @santana @waslala

Click here for the GASP thread!

Sandsurge M, Skincent, festival, limited, anatomy alterations, arcane, armor, angels, cool colors, filigree, fake belly, glow, gold, high fantasy, magic/runes, occult, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warrior, soul/ghost

@IAmStillATestAccount @jbapple @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @Plushstiel @anrei @sinha27 @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Nevros @Roam @BlackWinter @Redsparrow @hayum @Uniformshark @MusicalMaladies @Oriel @Reven @Faileas @rethi @Velsim @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @HiddenMica @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @Godspeed @Maila @veevi @LionMagnus @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @qew23 @Lonin @Cryptic @senpai @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Veevi @Twiggies @Sharkbutt @selenomancy @Zerobotic @azhdrake @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @cutinstincts @hawwah @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @Physik @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Apothecaria @Featherly @Peisinoe @Pseudoscience @Lycoteuthis @cywscross @Veracity @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Rangiku @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Shadowlugia711 @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Angu15 @Starrlight @Xarina @nohsara @songify @Xirei @wedredding @Meebo @redfloon @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Ivypooll @Valeguard @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @TalaTari @DocMulligan @Acacia @FernCoyote @Gallus @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @kumoko @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @misericordieuse @Croissants @Keizaal @bioglitch @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @Laturikusha @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Tangaroa @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @Sophiellum @BizarreKitten @SparkleOfGold @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Illume @bitmap @Suntouched @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @Sarafina @CrossHound @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @MuffinCloud @GryphonSong @batcrooks @HermaMora @Karanja @Kayweather @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @Orchestre @Mupfel @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Moonpiebandit @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Addmon @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @Darkrait @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @STRHKR @valkyrian @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Incarnate @pyr0 @Finne @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @JWayland @literallyacat @WickedJayla @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @ninjanuary @Skywiththeclouds @caedis @DragonDraws @celastrea @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @Venture @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @keyy @Rirukagi @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Vialheart @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Cryfie @deerfawn @snberry @ribbonz @PureSuicune @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PoisonNightshade @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Harana @TAOGTMI @Katarra @Drachenhort @Lokke @LavenderAmethyst @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @LoyalStar @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @LemmeRest @LeviathanDemon @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @equive @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @Spark @Ticklesmack @heckhound @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Siris @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @concept @SuspiciousOrange @EmotionalTree @sicksip @Drastalblight @CreamGravy @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @mus @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @klee @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @heathermoon @FireHeartSong @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Bystander @Adriel @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @techne @Munancho @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @lotusen @Zivo @meowmeow2023 @Interverse @Kuningaskala @Banguela @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dracowolf @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @lemecrazy @pooses @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @faraway @Koneko @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @Magnanimous @Arka @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @Bantymom @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Wishing4Reality @Nemalu @Verosa @putrefaction @Joywing @Lusinga @Mir @BurntCookies @Rookery @pinkkittens @Saerino @Yorshka @Doxiunoia @Koobi @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @chetungwan @TamneSenke @eternatus @sophycat @LittleRain @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @VeryMuchATest @Fallacies @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @summerwar @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @CryptidPossum @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @graveworm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Aisuryu @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @FrostNiskare @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @User9125 @tinkabelle @Endyr @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @KishHuzrin @kuta @Blubell @PepperClove @hat17 @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @KittyAoba @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @MinnowFox @kkertas @Rainbowlight @Vyrelord @Amayai @caathedral @137 @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @Yilara @BunnySox @Lurkingbullfox @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Tinble @sylvalley @NamelessNekomata @torch @AloVra @KariThorne @pouchipouchi @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @Lethia @FeatherFace @haxure @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Farron @Nympheas @smolelf @Alfamangle @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @RavenHaywire @Snoringhyena @Straka @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @ale @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @StannyWolfie @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @sickreaps @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @larkspurlux @Waleskayu @Xenokiin @grr @yik @heycharlie @Ophicus @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Wintaclu @princesstanwe @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Mostima @Pyracantha @Golurk @tombstones @ProbablySkeletor @Impavid @kyaniite @Hawkfeather @CyanSenerade @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @Houndstooth @Outpost @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @r0t @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Primrosefortune @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @a030095275 @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @ZombieBiologist @Swageus @mithrail @FreyaShadow @dragonpals @Casethrace @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Lunakitty @arsenicxx @Airaly @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @TruthseekerSky6 @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @craftbaobao2 @Panicat @manawenuz @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @FRONA @Asutavl @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @ulvesang @Elidibus @Viscount @frogletfern @sassibirb @liturgies @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @mintychip @Karitoriki @Pipirii @muto @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @bonivich @Dierdre @miuaki @Vivarium @Parad0xxy @KoifishLizard @Mysthia @WindChimes @Lightwarden @ShallWeDance @StarfallRanch @Reithya @Hag @Shyia @battleaxe @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @RainyCerdae @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @WolfByte @MediaeLycan @evereden @Orphism @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Lupen @Maleficus @thefrogg @maybels @brightmeadow @kyruiz @InTheDarke @Grune @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @Iskaeil @MaeDae @leukristic @Aevios @Yashura @Yelloweye @theobear @Plouvoir @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @atalaeai @Badendmusical @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @Kassinu @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @missaliceblue @jinu @finder77 @Paleozoic @chunsah @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @Gulo @NaoNao @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @sternum @prefiringfort @GreatValueCereal @Csejte @Kiryo @ScrampledEgg @munchea @Skelisteri @Nihilus @Endeavour @Ichthyovenator @Valmue @bogfriend @Mortca @whour @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @nebulaxie @Moirne @SwiftedSphinx @Jaguarthecat @That1DireWolf @LavaKitto @Zelai @Self @IndigoCat @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @Pestilential @swordblush @Ducknuckle @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @Interest @VolcanicThunder @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @Darlnim @planetbefall @lappland @calamityProphet @HurricaneWinds @Texere @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @GrumpyNoodle @GrumpyKettle @Wrio @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @CrystallizedMoon @SuzyChi @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @EremesGuile @Airazon @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Asra9 @Doodlepede @ancestral @endies @Mazurkas @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @Lafite @Innive @Dragoneko @harmonywish @000000 @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Gladiolusa @Britty @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Bleed @wonderswan @Phlegethos @500percentsalty @Nimrook @Curoi @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Feynren @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Arsenet5 @Sashathebrave @draconispletora @Verdice @Spuk @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Shiver @Pouchipouchi @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @StaticSeraph @Verdes @Sealterbloind @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Mnkn10 @9th @NightmareGiraffe @Zhombi @komi @Falgardien @ERabbit @delightfuliza @SugaywaraKoushi @SilentWanderer @Rowdy @Euri @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Yesod @Silis @agheful @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @averymoistcrayon @juga @asolrock @leeedea @Phisans @JinxxYouOweMe @leafwreath @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @leoscreams @BlackandTan @mothshake @wormfilledman @Windows95 @Raveyna @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @Allaprima @hexcel @XanTheGayCat @Rodeo @Astereae @Amazingdragonlet @TheWildThings @Fayo @Nytragen @Saeliran @orangeDeciple @vra02 @Scarecrows @Rifter @Mainframe @541614 @doremy @aalien @dragonofmordor @Akal @Quetzy @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @AzaRein @kylonaberrie @AlaskanSnow @Seviper @lanseax @Usoris @Goldy86 @V0idBird @Manifesting @astora @yascherritsa @KayJay @sourlapple @Fireball628 @Saintly @Isabella @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @DaFlameDFZ @ENDragon6 @takatsuki @Flannerie @ahoy @penantiomers @sighborgs @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @Outlook @Luluwi @Ekkinox @FWD @Alkali @0hzarks @Royalties @hornfell @Tighnari @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @GEESE @Achaius @SakraKaine @Rohi @REDWARE @Nitewings @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Culebre @aprilraven @Inofaro @Hiii @doniider @doctorspiral @delonix @inteztinez @xullre @Redwinterafr @FlareFighters @Interstice @Pipsqueak2413 @sav101w @Myndris @Basileia @StarPortal @Insurguitor @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @FinalFlight @Kauria @findingpears @Serpenta @eieru @Krossis @Luciferus @hypnotheque @SeraphWren @walleye @NoShrimp @Pai @CrookedRam @Nenahel @zophronia @Esclados @sockmonkeygerald @reunion @bluepercy @dynne @naumachy @Aryllia @Lemontarte @deadpunk @Ezevic @RowanofRohan @ofMontreal @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Hessonite @Stellacrow @Haftlinger @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @PoisonedTea @Elachu @Birdsofwax @saerene @Kristi @fleshislaw @SkellieTheRedd @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Spartezda @Yomiya @Holland @MarinaQuakenbush @GarbagePal @callizinc @Azurepocalypse @cerberusnoise @Kkami @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @Moristian @Horrificc @Driadhe @morn @Squeak @Beatoriche @Valanice @theEndsinger @eggod @wanderingworlds @InkCorvid @Suu @vixakite @Kenopsian @paddington2 @Selain @sucrose @Fin72 @exoplanetarys @Welcometochiliss @floweafy @Terrorform @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @quilliper @Cherryfleck @sedge122 @Pteri @DaMooshie @terrify @Deathx @Devildog @delsomebody @decomposedcarrot @Aserein @Petchimal @Metus @xenofaun @fay @Heemi @kniife @Odvokun @sempere @godskin @HoraDusk @Achromaticism @Meanderlin @LLLLLEFT @vestiges @Bunnu @Doki @glitzy @LiquidMercury @Lumenwood @Voidrot @Zandik @fethermage @mongrelgrim @dustchomps @nothingtown @ube @Halcandra @phosphenes @hypernodance @spxcesoul @Kuroda @Linza @Leaful @argylion @Visionix @Map1e @spacepunk @Pawnmgers @Himmel @garun @NoxiousNeko @W0lfBait @ananad @aredshroom @Tjally @DocKranken @dogstarlite @souls @Lawful @countbugula @TaroQueen @SinTriangle @Lino @CushionySleet90 @MandiblesInferno @Awaby @Sidya @XxCalypsoxX @Alnazar @luddu @GreenMoon @Viscernable @orest @crystalleaf @JadedSerpent62 @torrenoia @Fluoroantimonic @xarilin @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @HermitBirb @racketeer @silvershadowcat @incant @stealthxstar @harv @cogito @Reckless @RogueHazel @Solarpunk @knoggelvi @salticidae @Sinnouk @GaleGecko @Nozaria @Askesis @Petrichord @MermaidCove @pokemoncha @Lemonie @Facets @Limgrave @makani @Marshsiren @Ototo @calathazar @frootii @Dragatan @Kunikida @Wrecks @Miloomba @chaoticpeace @Natsukachan @GumPop @VHShorrortapes @Mima @Xelsios @Cocolatia @Saltymew @KoloKitten @Carvaiine @Crownless @Zoustache @Perelandria @Zonai @gnaphosa @Peeta @galactic @felinekind @AngelOfFate @guqinsye @carnwennhau @acheyri @Takora @Misha @Sols @oxen @WindSongGrove @Miggy123 @okcomputer @boundingfeather @StormJunes @carnosaur @DivineDisease @NuclearNoxi @Rey @noimcastiel @CreatorsDilemma @Shirleyz @Bodhii @makabray @tthheeoo @TapestryTenant @Agenderdisaster @bayojeanne @Raeliana @Lionsong @Exlann @Dinomatika
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Shoot, sucks that the red recolor didn't get in. Good luck with the Hellfire Raven alteration! Hopefully it won't take too many tries.
Shoot, sucks that the red recolor didn't get in. Good luck with the Hellfire Raven alteration! Hopefully it won't take too many tries.
MwJo5fF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8