Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2022 Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Havic thank you for going to the effort of complimenting everyone, there are so many amazing entries in the thread that i'm proud to be recognised among them. Bet of luck to everyone, and to those still yet to enter!
@Havic thank you for going to the effort of complimenting everyone, there are so many amazing entries in the thread that i'm proud to be recognised among them. Bet of luck to everyone, and to those still yet to enter!
chlZfGD.png
@Havic
Thank you for such kind words! I'm really glad to hear it ^^
@Havic
Thank you for such kind words! I'm really glad to hear it ^^
@havic thank you so much! I did update it tho as it felt a little lazy to me in some areas, but seriously that means a lot! :D
@havic thank you so much! I did update it tho as it felt a little lazy to me in some areas, but seriously that means a lot! :D
WJfRJsj.jpg
@Xaotician what a beautiful skin for f.Veilspun!! If your entry doesn’t win, will you be printing it? I’d love to get in line to buy a copy!
@Xaotician what a beautiful skin for f.Veilspun!! If your entry doesn’t win, will you be printing it? I’d love to get in line to buy a copy!
@Havic thank you so much :’)) I LOVE sundial lanterns!!! Banescale M skins are underrated
@Havic thank you so much :’)) I LOVE sundial lanterns!!! Banescale M skins are underrated
@dreamingcity and @Lilliannon if either of you decide to print your skins do let me know! They're particularly perfect for dragons of mine ;w;

ALSO you Lightfolk really kicked this thread off knocking it out of the ballpark! Every single accent I'm seeing is so beautiful I'm going nuts. I don't envy the judges for this month!
@dreamingcity and @Lilliannon if either of you decide to print your skins do let me know! They're particularly perfect for dragons of mine ;w;

ALSO you Lightfolk really kicked this thread off knocking it out of the ballpark! Every single accent I'm seeing is so beautiful I'm going nuts. I don't envy the judges for this month!
JrBnUx0.pngq9GXCbk.pngsTpMZa9.png
Slammed out this concept and a secret second one last night after remembering Brightshine is this month. Super excited to submit these and see what everyone does in the end :D!! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/760918034599772212/985374561442869339/unknown.png[/img]
Slammed out this concept and a secret second one last night after remembering Brightshine is this month. Super excited to submit these and see what everyone does in the end :D!!

unknown.png
krizel_1054.png
@Havic

Thank you!! It made my day seeing someone complimenting my first ever skin :3
@Havic

Thank you!! It made my day seeing someone complimenting my first ever skin :3
~ Just hanging out in the shadows ~
@Havic Thank you very much for your kind words about my skin! ♥ And I don't mind pings so you're all good, no worries. c:
@Havic Thank you very much for your kind words about my skin! ♥ And I don't mind pings so you're all good, no worries. c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@havic aaa tysm!!! I'm really happy you like it :DD
@havic aaa tysm!!! I'm really happy you like it :DD
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19