Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee 2022 Discussion
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@lunamflore ahhh thank you! I definitely will if I get the chance! :D
@lunamflore ahhh thank you! I definitely will if I get the chance! :D
WJfRJsj.jpg
@Skrimshaw Thank you!! I was just thinking about how I need more banes and it all sprialled from there, as it does ^^;

Continuing at it now that I am back at my computer! I still have pages 4-6 to get through to give everyone their due compliments, since all the entries are amazing! Here's page 4 before I go to sleep.
[Apologies if anyone doesn't want to be pinged ^^; I checked posts and sigs as I went, but hopefully I didn't miss anything]

@Glaceon1165 The gold and black on twin rings is a nice color combo, I like how the black blends in to the darker model dragon and makes it look extra floaty!

@DeathSpecter The theme of Corrupted Light is great. Said it before but I'm a sucker for the horror aspect of Light. I love the black markings, especially the ones on the tail!

@EmeraldClocks So many gorgeous wings! I like how the ones by the hip area blend together a bit, making it look like a big flurry of them.

@arsenopyrite I'm in love with the arrows and rays from the mouth, and the shape that the waves of eyes make is incredible.

@Sallin The way Glittergrab manages to be so different and extremely good on both dark and light dragons is so cool! It's such fun patterning.

@GluSniffr Bearer of Light is shaped amazingly, I love how radiant it looks! It's a nice "echo" of the light halo!

@locallitporeon Vitamin D is cute and bright! Its shapes are so nice and tasty looking, like fresh orange juice and sunshine!

@Rinkablu The shadows and rays on Let There Be Light are beautiful- it manages to be mysterious and murky but also illuminating!

@WoodenToucans Teal is such a nice color with gold, and it really shows in Horologium! I also enjoy the clock theming, it's lore-fitting and unique!
@Skrimshaw Thank you!! I was just thinking about how I need more banes and it all sprialled from there, as it does ^^;

Continuing at it now that I am back at my computer! I still have pages 4-6 to get through to give everyone their due compliments, since all the entries are amazing! Here's page 4 before I go to sleep.
[Apologies if anyone doesn't want to be pinged ^^; I checked posts and sigs as I went, but hopefully I didn't miss anything]

@Glaceon1165 The gold and black on twin rings is a nice color combo, I like how the black blends in to the darker model dragon and makes it look extra floaty!

@DeathSpecter The theme of Corrupted Light is great. Said it before but I'm a sucker for the horror aspect of Light. I love the black markings, especially the ones on the tail!

@EmeraldClocks So many gorgeous wings! I like how the ones by the hip area blend together a bit, making it look like a big flurry of them.

@arsenopyrite I'm in love with the arrows and rays from the mouth, and the shape that the waves of eyes make is incredible.

@Sallin The way Glittergrab manages to be so different and extremely good on both dark and light dragons is so cool! It's such fun patterning.

@GluSniffr Bearer of Light is shaped amazingly, I love how radiant it looks! It's a nice "echo" of the light halo!

@locallitporeon Vitamin D is cute and bright! Its shapes are so nice and tasty looking, like fresh orange juice and sunshine!

@Rinkablu The shadows and rays on Let There Be Light are beautiful- it manages to be mysterious and murky but also illuminating!

@WoodenToucans Teal is such a nice color with gold, and it really shows in Horologium! I also enjoy the clock theming, it's lore-fitting and unique!
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
@Havic Thank you! I was worrying if the rings would look weird on darker dragons.
@Havic Thank you! I was worrying if the rings would look weird on darker dragons.
Untitled666_20221113193702.png
@parasites DEFINITELY interested into a pinglist for "Sons of Fenrir"!
@parasites DEFINITELY interested into a pinglist for "Sons of Fenrir"!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@rottsonrosen that wip is everything ahhh I really hope it gets in!! :D

@LCskeleton ahh I'm glad, good luck with your entries and thank you for the kind words!
@rottsonrosen that wip is everything ahhh I really hope it gets in!! :D

@LCskeleton ahh I'm glad, good luck with your entries and thank you for the kind words!

@Havic
Oh wow, thanks for the compliments! I'm pretty happy that it turned out decent since its different from what I usually draw.

Your submission is no slouch either. I really like the clean lines you used, as well as the cloth folds and shading on the lanterns. The added sparkles and neck lines gives it more character too. Very nice!
@Havic
Oh wow, thanks for the compliments! I'm pretty happy that it turned out decent since its different from what I usually draw.

Your submission is no slouch either. I really like the clean lines you used, as well as the cloth folds and shading on the lanterns. The added sparkles and neck lines gives it more character too. Very nice!
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
@502 I love your entry !! It looks super cool :))
@502 I love your entry !! It looks super cool :))
@502 - O_o WOW. Just amazing work, I gotta say. If this doesn't win or at least get Honorable Mention, I'm going to be very surprised.

@brightbird - Love the effect you have going, and the examples are so varied! Nice to see how the trans/glow goes pretty well with them; Definitely good luck on this one!
@502 - O_o WOW. Just amazing work, I gotta say. If this doesn't win or at least get Honorable Mention, I'm going to be very surprised.

@brightbird - Love the effect you have going, and the examples are so varied! Nice to see how the trans/glow goes pretty well with them; Definitely good luck on this one!
HzGpUHb.png
@skrimshaw @Raptorgrrl Thank you!! I'm so happy you like my entry! <3
@skrimshaw @Raptorgrrl Thank you!! I'm so happy you like my entry! <3
52504796849_6686f210de_o.png 52370258103_37286b4104_o.png 52404070199_d7046b5a7c_o.png 52370024046_675c06141c_o.png 52719161410_3f34613b53_o.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19