Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | above's alley || Dirt Coatl M Preorders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
slot for despondent wanderer please! :]
slot for despondent wanderer please! :]
OH MY GOODNESS, they are gorgeous!!! I see you offer recolours which I'd be more than ready to pay for HOWEVER I am curious about something...would you be open to a slight alteration? Alteration being removing the wings (because I know they'd be weirdly layered under by outfits, etc etc)

If that's too big of a hassle, just sign me up for Disconsolate Wanderer :)
OH MY GOODNESS, they are gorgeous!!! I see you offer recolours which I'd be more than ready to pay for HOWEVER I am curious about something...would you be open to a slight alteration? Alteration being removing the wings (because I know they'd be weirdly layered under by outfits, etc etc)

If that's too big of a hassle, just sign me up for Disconsolate Wanderer :)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
these are so pretty! slot for Despondent Wanderer and Disconsolate Wanderer please!
these are so pretty! slot for Despondent Wanderer and Disconsolate Wanderer please!
@Natron hello! thank you for your interest but unfortunately I dont think I'd be able to do that kind of alteration since some of the 'vines' on the body are a bit dependent on the wings being there and such, I think it wouldn't look as good but I'll take your concern into consideration for next time! :oc
@Natron hello! thank you for your interest but unfortunately I dont think I'd be able to do that kind of alteration since some of the 'vines' on the body are a bit dependent on the wings being there and such, I think it wouldn't look as good but I'll take your concern into consideration for next time! :oc
unknown.png - ——» ivan - any pronouns - 19 - fr+14

» artshop
» skinshop
Ooohh, it's nice to see you making accents, and I love your art style & aesthetics :D
Can you kindly add me to your general pinglist?

I'd also love to sign up for:
- Hopeless Wanderer
- Despondent Wanderer
- Parlous Wanderer
- Disconsolate Wanderer

Here goes all my money ...
Ooohh, it's nice to see you making accents, and I love your art style & aesthetics :D
Can you kindly add me to your general pinglist?

I'd also love to sign up for:
- Hopeless Wanderer
- Despondent Wanderer
- Parlous Wanderer
- Disconsolate Wanderer

Here goes all my money ...
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Slot for all please!
Slot for all please!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
No worries, it still looks phenomenal and I'll most likely be able to incorporate them nonetheless! In case you haven't, feel free to add me to Disconsolate Wanderer, thank u ♥
No worries, it still looks phenomenal and I'll most likely be able to incorporate them nonetheless! In case you haven't, feel free to add me to Disconsolate Wanderer, thank u ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Slot for Despondent Wanderer please!! <33
Slot for Despondent Wanderer please!! <33
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
Slot for Disconsolate Wandere pls!
Slot for Disconsolate Wandere pls!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
I LOVE YOUR STYLE… can i get a slot for Disconsolate and be put on your general pinglist please?
I LOVE YOUR STYLE… can i get a slot for Disconsolate and be put on your general pinglist please?
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20