Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | above's alley || Dirt Coatl M Preorders
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@above ^ wondering the same, I paid ~2 months ago on July 23rd and there hasn't been any updates in a month :( please refund me if these aren't going to be printed! (my old username is astora, I had a slot for Forlorn Wanderer)
@above ^ wondering the same, I paid ~2 months ago on July 23rd and there hasn't been any updates in a month :( please refund me if these aren't going to be printed! (my old username is astora, I had a slot for Forlorn Wanderer)
unknown.png

» katie

25 | she/her | fr+0
@above

Would I also be able to get a refund if the skins won't be printed?
@above

Would I also be able to get a refund if the skins won't be printed?
@above apologies for the ping, but i'm also wondering if these will still be printed. if not, would a refund be possible?
@above apologies for the ping, but i'm also wondering if these will still be printed. if not, would a refund be possible?
32822eac078bff7232a6fe8fee492068e10748e1.jpg
@above Hello! Wondering if these are still being printed? I’m still very interested but I would like a refund if they are not being printed. Thanks :)
@above Hello! Wondering if these are still being printed? I’m still very interested but I would like a refund if they are not being printed. Thanks :)
ldNLSdw.png
@above Hey there! I have a slot for Despondent, Parlous, and Disconsolate and would love to keep them if they are still being printed but if not please refund me. Thank you! (:
@above Hey there! I have a slot for Despondent, Parlous, and Disconsolate and would love to keep them if they are still being printed but if not please refund me. Thank you! (:
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3

@above i have a slot for both parlous + disconsolate wanderer
and i'd love if they could be delivered soon or i get refunded the 1.5k
gems i sent over in advance through PMs. thanks!

@above i have a slot for both parlous + disconsolate wanderer
and i'd love if they could be delivered soon or i get refunded the 1.5k
gems i sent over in advance through PMs. thanks!
37166160_S29xquoR34Iwuwv.gif
(art NOT made by me, click for credit)
he/him + adult + do not ping me in below threads
pfp | g1 sales | WL | cauldron lending
@above Also looking for a refund or at least some assurance that the skins will be printed soon, I realise life happens but this has been a really long time...
@above Also looking for a refund or at least some assurance that the skins will be printed soon, I realise life happens but this has been a really long time...
o4DjJ2Y.png

she/her
FR+ 20hrs

Wishlist | Hatchery | Deviantart | Tumblr
Instagram | Art shop? | Skins/accents
@above
I took a hiatus and came back worried I missed these, but it doesn't look like they've been printed since. hope you're doing okay, and can provide some insight on this soon!
@above
I took a hiatus and came back worried I missed these, but it doesn't look like they've been printed since. hope you're doing okay, and can provide some insight on this soon!
0-AB81-FE3-BA02-4-BC8-8706-6-C5-A243654-B6.png
@above

This is a bit ridiculous, many of us have paid you 1kg+ for these skins and they still haven’t been sent out? Then when people have asked for refunds they haven’t received them.
@above

This is a bit ridiculous, many of us have paid you 1kg+ for these skins and they still haven’t been sent out? Then when people have asked for refunds they haven’t received them.
BXy4pVM.png SCHQZvu.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20