Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ethereal Aesthetics [WCS reject Ab F]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Crim
Added to the spreadsheet~
@Crim
Added to the spreadsheet~
56623242.png
@gladiatorAviator @Orcalot @Hraesvelgrr @osori @Zerobotic @Vinyamar @Norkia @9th @Arsea @/me
To those of you who ordered the first run of Leviathan Fins~

The skins have arrived! I can't thank you enough for ordering the very first run of my very first skin.
I'll be sending out 1t PAs shortly to everyone who paid in advance, which should be all of you this run. Enjoy, and if you'd like to see more of my skins in the future feel free to add yourself to my pinglist.
@Overcoat @Lomon @Verdice @DementedDracon @Kaio @Coop7011 @CorpseFedFirefly @Crim
Payment Ping for Second Run of Leviathan Fins

Now that the first run has been completed, it's time for run #2! Here's your reminder to send 500 gems via PM or 1-way CR. If you need some time to get the gems together, please let me know.
@gladiatorAviator @Orcalot @Hraesvelgrr @osori @Zerobotic @Vinyamar @Norkia @9th @Arsea @/me
To those of you who ordered the first run of Leviathan Fins~

The skins have arrived! I can't thank you enough for ordering the very first run of my very first skin.
I'll be sending out 1t PAs shortly to everyone who paid in advance, which should be all of you this run. Enjoy, and if you'd like to see more of my skins in the future feel free to add yourself to my pinglist.
@Overcoat @Lomon @Verdice @DementedDracon @Kaio @Coop7011 @CorpseFedFirefly @Crim
Payment Ping for Second Run of Leviathan Fins

Now that the first run has been completed, it's time for run #2! Here's your reminder to send 500 gems via PM or 1-way CR. If you need some time to get the gems together, please let me know.
56623242.png
@vuullets @Raptorgrrl @Forahide @Zerobotic @Norkia @9th @Hikaito @Biohazards @Overcoat @/me
The first run of Luminescent Stripes has arrived!
1t PAs will be sent out shortly. Feel free to add yourself to my pinglist if you'd like to see more of my skins in the future. I'd also love to see my skins on your dragons - if you post your dragon wearing one of my skins in this thread, I'll add them to the Showcase on the front page. Thanks for ordering!

@Lomon @DementedDracon @Kaio @briar @Akkhima @ShinyHunter47 @Takora
Payment Ping for Second Run of Luminescent Stripes

Time for run 2! Please send 500 gems via PM or 1-way CR. If you need extra time to get gems together, just let me know.
@vuullets @Raptorgrrl @Forahide @Zerobotic @Norkia @9th @Hikaito @Biohazards @Overcoat @/me
The first run of Luminescent Stripes has arrived!
1t PAs will be sent out shortly. Feel free to add yourself to my pinglist if you'd like to see more of my skins in the future. I'd also love to see my skins on your dragons - if you post your dragon wearing one of my skins in this thread, I'll add them to the Showcase on the front page. Thanks for ordering!

Payment Ping for Second Run of Luminescent Stripes

Time for run 2! Please send 500 gems via PM or 1-way CR. If you need extra time to get gems together, just let me know.
56623242.png
To those of you who ordered Leviathan Fins

and those who ordered Luminescent Stripes,

The second run has arrived! I'll be sending private auctions out shortly. If you already paid, the PAs will be for 1 treasure. If you receive a 500g PA for a skin you ordered, it means I haven't received your payment for that skin yet - if you ordered two accents but only sent 500g after the previous payment ping, that only pays for one accent.
You can check your payment status on this spreadsheet. Thanks for ordering!

If you've decided you don't want a skin that's not paid for, please let me know. I'll be listing the extra skins from this run on the AH.

And feel free to show off your dragons wearing my skins in this thread - I'll add them to the showcase on the front page!
To those of you who ordered Leviathan Fins

and those who ordered Luminescent Stripes,

The second run has arrived! I'll be sending private auctions out shortly. If you already paid, the PAs will be for 1 treasure. If you receive a 500g PA for a skin you ordered, it means I haven't received your payment for that skin yet - if you ordered two accents but only sent 500g after the previous payment ping, that only pays for one accent.
You can check your payment status on this spreadsheet. Thanks for ordering!

If you've decided you don't want a skin that's not paid for, please let me know. I'll be listing the extra skins from this run on the AH.

And feel free to show off your dragons wearing my skins in this thread - I'll add them to the showcase on the front page!
56623242.png
[center][size=4][b]Submitted skins to Greenskeeper Gathering 2022 contest[/b][/size] I'd like to print if they don't win, let me know if you're interested. Link to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3133202/18#post_51292682]submission post[/url].[/center] [center][b]Submission Previews[/b] These were the two I submitted, but I may make more recolors[/center] [b]Beauty is the Beast[/b] for Aberration Females [img]https://i.imgur.com/aZZuSnR.png[/img] [b]Marigold Monarch[/b] for Aberration Females [img]https://i.imgur.com/xKdpfhx.png[/img]
Submitted skins to Greenskeeper Gathering 2022 contest
I'd like to print if they don't win, let me know if you're interested.
Link to submission post.
Submission Previews
These were the two I submitted, but I may make more recolors
Beauty is the Beast
for Aberration Females
aZZuSnR.png

Marigold Monarch
for Aberration Females
xKdpfhx.png
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003

Please add me for Primrose Princess!
@SylverFyre2003

Please add me for Primrose Princess!
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
(whispers) ping the GASP list they'll eat this up
(whispers) ping the GASP list they'll eat this up
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
[center]The skin I entered into the Greenskeeper contest and its recolors are now up for preorders. Come get some butterfly-themed Aberration manes! To preorder, just ping me on this thread with the names of the skins you want and I'll add you to the current run. Once the run fills up I'll send out a ping for payment. If you'd like to preview the skin, just ping me with a link to the dragon and the name of the skin(s) you'd like to preview![/center] ----- [center][size=5][b]Marigold Monarch[/b] - 500g[/size] Accent for Aberration Females [url=https://imgur.com/pT2TfEb][img]https://i.imgur.com/xKdpfhx.png[/img][/url] ---[/center] [center][size=5][b]Primrose Princess[/b] - 500g[/size] Accent for Aberration Females [url=https://imgur.com/qdjC3i0][img]https://i.imgur.com/aZZuSnR.png[/img][/url] ---[/center] [center][size=5][b]Nightshade Empress[/b] - 500g[/size] Accent for Aberration Females [url=https://imgur.com/QYTPdbZ][img]https://i.imgur.com/7oOaY2g.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- @Mangoeclipse Added you to the spreadsheet~ @Enekokoro Thanks for the reminder, it just took a bit for me to get everything together. @Ebonixi @WickedZoroark @WitheredFox Preorders are up if you're still interested! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Aberration F, Accent, festival, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, insects, nature, nature flight, pink, warm colors, cool colors[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @wildewinged @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @squidragon @FairyArmadillo @Akal @Redsparrow @Mirrorface @Oriel @jbapple @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @Betta @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Lynchly @xHel @Ugryzelda @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Allocen @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @VineDream @MollyMerula @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @theroiprocepios @Lonin @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Raydioactive @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @senpai @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Tigenki @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @artillerychick @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @Okacuine @BloodSentry @InHeritent @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @porifra @Rangiku @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @ionicOneiroi @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Iskars @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Valeguard @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @NorthSong @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @pureblood @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @Croissants @bioglitch @00Riku00 @nonaline @Alive @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @gemino @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @Tiarana @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @SparkleOfGold @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Illume @bitmap @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @Sarafina @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Karanja @Kayweather @Borderlandswlw @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @SquidMage @Darkrait @firtarian @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @pyr0 @Finne @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @necromancing @heartcrusher1 @literallyacat @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @Deva @X3X @ETVermin @foreboding @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @celastrea @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @KingHarry @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @LucidDreams @Venture @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @Kryptica @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Vialheart @Hardycat @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Pandonkey @Harana @dogma @TAOGTMI @profligate @Drachenhort @LavenderAmethyst @Twye @LLev @viktowl @StarliteInfinite @LoyalStar @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @Eidos @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @Spark @RoyalLudroth @choimango @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @gracegraceplant @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @FeatherFace @Hmm @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Riptidee @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @Zivo @GoldStar @GalacticWicke @Banguela @aeons @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Asterodea @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @Oxy @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @silverwintersnow @Xarina @mikaeia @Starisia @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @Rifter @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @218715 @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @TheChurchGrim @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Danizaurs @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Verosa @despairpods @putrefaction @Joywing @EternalBlaze @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @Brewstoid @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Spooky @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @Kisk @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Solinary @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @innerspeaker @sallow @Arborpunk @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Fin72 @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @eternatus @hat17 @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Kuzuha @Killunia @Mikada @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Doomslayer @MinnowFox @Bamf @Vyrelord @Amayai @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Contaminate @SleepyDrago @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @Qhersek @Yilara @BunnySox @Thunderbird21 @Hnai @Lurkingbullfox @eldrvtch @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @Shirarisun @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Farron @smolelf @Alfamangle @Angilian @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Exlann @sifenke @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @ale @amoebawasp @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @137 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @WhisperingThief @decays @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @XxCalypsoxX @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @grr @yik @KreepyKrawlies @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @Impavid @kyaniite @teiidae @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @Ghostharpies @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @EthicsGradient @Rosebrush @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @b0mbyx @Kazure @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Lunalatic @Odile @Primrosefortune @miitopia @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @Dragondrop @a030095275 @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @Swageus @aecasia @xxHenry1025xx @Casethrace @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @arsenicxx @Airaly @Sunsire @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @craftbaobao2 @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @archons @JustUneven @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @ulvesang @Epiphora @Viscount @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @Aletsan @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @muto @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @Vivarium @QuirkyJunimo @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @mithrail @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @ShallWeDance @eieru @Reithya @Stormvale @Shyia @battleaxe @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @vevesii @DementedDracon @ROTTED @RainyCerdae @xique @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @Lokey @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @evereden @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Marmite @ProbablySkeletor @thefrogg @maybels @kyruiz @Emothy @NeonColada @InTheDarke @Grune @beastsniperemmy8 @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @haIIow @Aevios @Yashura @Yelloweye @SpookyPuptarts @Suntouched @theobear @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @uwuloo @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @JadedSerpent62 @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Amika @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @0hzarks @Susurrar @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @jinu @Paleozoic @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @Gulo @NaoNao @Pride @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @GreatValueCereal @Ecruteak @Csejte @ScrampledEgg @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @dawnwyrm @Valmue @Oggdo @ghostingskies @Mortca @whour @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @Sinnouk @nebulaxie @Moirne @W0lfBait @Luminamorte @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @EverestEcho @kreideprinz @Zelai @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @swordblush @BWAPPI @faunprince @AmelieMasterCPU @Ducknuckle @Scripps @ONESTOP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @Interest @VolcanicThunder @RavineCat @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @gardener @planetbefall @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @Texere @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @oakfern @WDGaster @inthedusk @shenhe @vortexbreakdown @Cuon @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @rarewareofficial @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Greili @Doodlepede @ancestral @endies @Booplesnoott @WANNACRY @Askesis @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @Lafite @KaichouKai @Innive @Swampman @Dragoneko @Mudy @harmonywish @Rukorix @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @Bleed @wonderswan @Adaejha @ceravanne @Phlegethos @kyat @arawoods @ClearBright @Nimrook @Curoi @polliwog @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Nenahel @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Arsenet5 @Fwooomf @Akkhima @draconispletora @Verdice @Zelrune @CrystallizedMoon @P03 @cartel @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Shiver @hypnotheque @exanimatus @Katargo @RThrax @Liirah @StaticSeraph @Cynder00 @Kauria @iWolffe @sockmonkeygerald @Lililira @Pouchipouchi @Opals @Metus @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @CryptidPossum @3idolon @corvidesque @Britty @JavaMP @Verdes @dinomatika @Ikelu @Raptorgrrl @briteoctopus @Spooce @Mima @RK0Luna @Zikitty @Sealterbloind @airport @Rohi @Koutarou @lantadyme @Crassula @Nitch @Arah @ElectricBorelis @Eseren @PeachyKitsune @mistysteel @dads @kiwipen @WickedPixie @AsylumBat @Kaimon @Mnkn10 @Nhemesis @marropo @Devonix @Coop7011 @NightmareGiraffe @Aetherskyes @Zhombi @komi @TCMagpie @Falgardien @Aku @ERabbit @dragonpals @valerianroot @Silagul @Radiations @Viscere @Drizzlesong @delightfuliza @DarlingDolly @FreyaShadow @Sorsciana @Arkenrall @cedarfrogs @rootbeer @SugaywaraKoushi @Moth @Freefire @Herbalist @SilentWanderer @SeraphWren @Deify @sleepyflower @Rowdy @Sevens @Ninazu @Skycloud @caprisunaddict @Boundary @reunion @Yesod @DragonSister @sheifale @botfly @Silis @Cakeless @SparkleDeer @MysticOfLight @ufology @changing @Desires1 @Flannerie @agheful @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @Sukey @Jessymetal @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @philocaly @crazygadget @CountingCrows @kkatsu @VHShorrortapes @LeafCipher @monsteradelici @Lomon @SonneFlowers @leeedea @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @Lerathum @558575 @Peculiarity @Kaynara @Enekokoro @Turquai @BlackandTan @gryffion @adamska @mothshake @Sempere @wormfilledman @Maliblu @Windows95 @Raveyna @Sleepyrat @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @tkchan @eridankinnie @ardisia @xanax @FloofFeather @ladyvixen @Elachu @Supernatural191 @Allaprima @Comfrey @Geminid @FairyForestKing @qunaari @hibikiga[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
The skin I entered into the Greenskeeper contest and its recolors are now up for preorders. Come get some butterfly-themed Aberration manes!

To preorder, just ping me on this thread with the names of the skins you want and I'll add you to the current run. Once the run fills up I'll send out a ping for payment.

If you'd like to preview the skin, just ping me with a link to the dragon and the name of the skin(s) you'd like to preview!

Marigold Monarch - 500g
Accent for Aberration Females
xKdpfhx.png
---
Primrose Princess - 500g
aZZuSnR.png
---
Nightshade Empress - 500g
7oOaY2g.png

@Mangoeclipse
Added you to the spreadsheet~

@Enekokoro
Thanks for the reminder, it just took a bit for me to get everything together.

@Ebonixi @WickedZoroark @WitheredFox
Preorders are up if you're still interested!
Click here for the GASP thread!

Aberration F, Accent, festival, bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, cute, insects, nature, nature flight, pink, warm colors, cool colors

@IAmStillATestAccount @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @wildewinged @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @squidragon @FairyArmadillo @Akal @Redsparrow @Mirrorface @Oriel @jbapple @Faileas @Cheshires @Oakwick @rethi @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @AbysmalGrace @OverlordFreya @Toxiee @fluffballofdoom @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @sorai @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @Betta @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Lynchly @xHel @Ugryzelda @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @Runi @Septicaemic @Arrakis @Allocen @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @VineDream @MollyMerula @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @theroiprocepios @Lonin @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Raydioactive @Eve @MadDucks @SeptentrionSea @senpai @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Shougoney @Tigenki @Veevi @OrionPax @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @TheJadeSiren @hawwah @artillerychick @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Panopticon @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @Okacuine @BloodSentry @InHeritent @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @cywscross @Veracity @Moonlace @comette @Alraune @Owlienerd @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @porifra @Rangiku @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Cethosia @Valolaire @Ashirene @Sagittarium @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Sirenia @BlazeWolf @ionicOneiroi @GrumpyCatlover @Shadowlugia711 @Hiame @loststarship @Apotheca @Tuatara @Hawkbeckfire @Blightwyrm @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Iskars @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @redfloon @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @Ivypooll @Valeguard @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @NorthSong @Zedling @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @pureblood @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @Goolix @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @Croissants @bioglitch @00Riku00 @nonaline @Alive @Oodie @Snowkitsu @Jenkow @gemino @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @Tiarana @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Pollen @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @SparkleOfGold @roiben @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Illume @bitmap @Raptora @koujakward @Peyp @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Lunox @Artichoke @deep @Ravenhearst @Sarafina @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @SteampunkLlama @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Alliance @batcrooks @HermaMora @Mickie @Karanja @Kayweather @Borderlandswlw @rosevoids @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @cosmicConundrum @mumtup @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @SquidMage @Darkrait @firtarian @STRHKR @AqunAthlok @NorthernLiights @terato @pyr0 @Finne @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @TwilightStars @beanutbutter @necromancing @heartcrusher1 @literallyacat @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Rafaru @Desolation @Deva @X3X @ETVermin @foreboding @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @sensiblesoap @Starstalker @andersbegabt @Aeriel @tytonidae @ninjanuary @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @celastrea @Whymsical @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @KingHarry @Eiyora @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @Khepri @LucidDreams @Venture @Ky0n @keyy @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @Kryptica @Cyrya @Neurachem @VioletChachki @rattus @techmess @Bluwingskitty @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @Vialheart @Hardycat @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @snberry @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Li3los @Macchi @Osmodeus @Drakkainen @Pandonkey @Harana @dogma @TAOGTMI @profligate @Drachenhort @LavenderAmethyst @Twye @LLev @viktowl @StarliteInfinite @LoyalStar @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @Eidos @Fawniti @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Cherrytree1222 @manylimbs @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @Spark @RoyalLudroth @choimango @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Lunadiviner @cobwebs @Mintso @bedfordblack @concept @mooncakefestival @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Windows98 @Drastalblight @SimFeetUnder @dinaurian @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @Bufftuffandfluff @silverishness @gracegraceplant @girlgirlDragon @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @Ikora @apricotstarship @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Kipuka @FeatherFace @Hmm @Banhi @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Riptidee @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @Zivo @GoldStar @GalacticWicke @Banguela @aeons @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Asterodea @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @draaviinrays @CorvidKnight @Krosulhah @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @silverwintersnow @Xarina @mikaeia @Starisia @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Vulpen @Kneph @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @Rifter @Lichtdrache @Icystorm @SilverQuark @ToxieToxie @pathfinder @iaqo @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @218715 @Trachynhawb @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @fitz @TheChurchGrim @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @TornadoTorrie @Flanoir @Kom @Magnanimous @Danizaurs @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Mysthla @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @Alamire @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @Sylvanlady @Verosa @despairpods @putrefaction @Joywing @EternalBlaze @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Doxiunoia @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @HPPJWoF @cvthedral @Brewstoid @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @chetungwan @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @LittleRain @Spooky @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @DragonFireBrenn @Fossillayer @bonesdarling @Winterelle @VeryMuchATest @astereia @serpents @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @CandyKacktus @notamused @Gaston @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @Iralla @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @tambadabam @Luunai @Saeldryn @Kisk @RuinousOmen @xxxx @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Solinary @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @innerspeaker @sallow @Arborpunk @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Fin72 @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @StannyWolfie @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @eternatus @hat17 @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Lunyra @Kuzuha @Killunia @Mikada @KittyAoba @Skelisteri @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @hannibals @Doomslayer @MinnowFox @Bamf @Vyrelord @Amayai @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Contaminate @SleepyDrago @robinchan33 @strawyerberry @Qhersek @Yilara @BunnySox @Thunderbird21 @Hnai @Lurkingbullfox @eldrvtch @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @FoxyPlant @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @Druzy @NamelessNekomata @torch @KariThorne @Shirarisun @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @Hirrrio @sheppo @Grox @zeeboot @TypeFull @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @bullfrog @moonstrucksmorns @Infinipede @QuirkyTea @Farron @smolelf @Alfamangle @Angilian @brevityis @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Exlann @sifenke @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @ale @amoebawasp @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @137 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @fraulien @WhisperingThief @decays @DawnBreak77 @sekainouta @sickreaps @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @XxCalypsoxX @Wizardry @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @IcyGlaceon471 @kingratb @Urza @Cirrostratus @SolarSam @Scent @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @grr @yik @KreepyKrawlies @World @LizardFruit @JulyAphelion @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @CandyPrincess @Ambulocetus @swinlock @Golurk @tombstones @Impavid @kyaniite @teiidae @Hawkfeather @LavaKitto @Ghostharpies @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @EthicsGradient @Rosebrush @KiteM @thegracefuldeer @r0t @b0mbyx @Kazure @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Lunalatic @Odile @Primrosefortune @miitopia @FuzzyMelon @Aphantasia @Dragondrop @a030095275 @2towels @Are @Windowz @Sigmaglow @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @Swageus @aecasia @xxHenry1025xx @Casethrace @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @arsenicxx @Airaly @Sunsire @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @craftbaobao2 @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @archons @JustUneven @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Faunnie @ulvesang @Epiphora @Viscount @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @liturgies @Rauv @Aletsan @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @mintychip @Karitoriki @alleyes007 @muto @dolohova @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @Vivarium @QuirkyJunimo @Parad0xxy @SurfnTurf @KoifishLizard @mithrail @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @ShallWeDance @eieru @Reithya @Stormvale @Shyia @battleaxe @Industry @OriginGiratina @Risse @IamNoHere @vevesii @DementedDracon @ROTTED @RainyCerdae @xique @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @Lokey @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @evereden @marchpanes @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @frosmoth @ProHomo57 @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Spookio @Lupen @Marmite @ProbablySkeletor @thefrogg @maybels @kyruiz @Emothy @NeonColada @InTheDarke @Grune @beastsniperemmy8 @Empyreal @ikunoche @Sic @Horrifying @Eryel @Glitterbottom @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Yonderly @Beruga @haIIow @Aevios @Yashura @Yelloweye @SpookyPuptarts @Suntouched @theobear @seamists @Fruitling @Morifinde @uwuloo @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @Badendmusical @morrigne @Saharawrites @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @JadedSerpent62 @Yeechen @isuzu @prettylizards @Hazardoush @TheDEV1L @SouthernPansy @Amika @Flamed @sprixyn @HoIIow @Barok @0hzarks @Susurrar @NimStratus @Vertigris @AquaEmperor @jinu @Paleozoic @nineofsin @AstralEventide @Humboldt @xxnyxy @VermilionVasili @Gulo @NaoNao @Pride @Azureus @Sterlingstars @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @GreatValueCereal @Ecruteak @Csejte @ScrampledEgg @Avair @Nihilus @Endeavour @dawnwyrm @Valmue @Oggdo @ghostingskies @Mortca @whour @nonbearnary @Xuanxuan @Businessman @Dessy @sowilo @thevvitch @Sinnouk @nebulaxie @Moirne @W0lfBait @Luminamorte @angemagica @Jaguarthecat @EverestEcho @kreideprinz @Zelai @paladinpass @periwinkleclouds @evilpassing @Snekboop @swordblush @BWAPPI @faunprince @AmelieMasterCPU @Ducknuckle @Scripps @ONESTOP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @AlchemistG @DeadShift @Interest @VolcanicThunder @RavineCat @AutumnNiche @eavesdropper @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @insight89x @gardener @planetbefall @ClownEngaged @HarleyChaos @lappland @calamityProphet @iniquitas @HurricaneWinds @Texere @c4uni @Oahu @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @oakfern @WDGaster @inthedusk @shenhe @vortexbreakdown @Cuon @Kreideprintz @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @rarewareofficial @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @Zosimos @NotHereToPerch @Syrnaxi @Greili @Doodlepede @ancestral @endies @Booplesnoott @WANNACRY @Askesis @Drake7 @opalineteardrops @Lafite @KaichouKai @Innive @Swampman @Dragoneko @Mudy @harmonywish @Rukorix @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @Bleed @wonderswan @Adaejha @ceravanne @Phlegethos @kyat @arawoods @ClearBright @Nimrook @Curoi @polliwog @wolfpeach @zleepydelights @Person @Nenahel @Accal1a @ShiftingFoxx @kespecial @Arsenet5 @Fwooomf @Akkhima @draconispletora @Verdice @Zelrune @CrystallizedMoon @P03 @cartel @Tobin @Winter0sun @samatoki @Shiver @hypnotheque @exanimatus @Katargo @RThrax @Liirah @StaticSeraph @Cynder00 @Kauria @iWolffe @sockmonkeygerald @Lililira @Pouchipouchi @Opals @Metus @Kardi @Raan @KCDragons @CryptidPossum @3idolon @corvidesque @Britty @JavaMP @Verdes @dinomatika @Ikelu @Raptorgrrl @briteoctopus @Spooce @Mima @RK0Luna @Zikitty @Sealterbloind @airport @Rohi @Koutarou @lantadyme @Crassula @Nitch @Arah @ElectricBorelis @Eseren @PeachyKitsune @mistysteel @dads @kiwipen @WickedPixie @AsylumBat @Kaimon @Mnkn10 @Nhemesis @marropo @Devonix @Coop7011 @NightmareGiraffe @Aetherskyes @Zhombi @komi @TCMagpie @Falgardien @Aku @ERabbit @dragonpals @valerianroot @Silagul @Radiations @Viscere @Drizzlesong @delightfuliza @DarlingDolly @FreyaShadow @Sorsciana @Arkenrall @cedarfrogs @rootbeer @SugaywaraKoushi @Moth @Freefire @Herbalist @SilentWanderer @SeraphWren @Deify @sleepyflower @Rowdy @Sevens @Ninazu @Skycloud @caprisunaddict @Boundary @reunion @Yesod @DragonSister @sheifale @botfly @Silis @Cakeless @SparkleDeer @MysticOfLight @ufology @changing @Desires1 @Flannerie @agheful @wwhirlybirb @Rohana @Sukey @Jessymetal @TheDutchieLoki @fisherboyman @philocaly @crazygadget @CountingCrows @kkatsu @VHShorrortapes @LeafCipher @monsteradelici @Lomon @SonneFlowers @leeedea @Phisans @leyndell @JinxxYouOweMe @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @Lerathum @558575 @Peculiarity @Kaynara @Enekokoro @Turquai @BlackandTan @gryffion @adamska @mothshake @Sempere @wormfilledman @Maliblu @Windows95 @Raveyna @Sleepyrat @tundraluvr @Airplanefoxx @tkchan @eridankinnie @ardisia @***** @FloofFeather @ladyvixen @Elachu @Supernatural191 @Allaprima @Comfrey @Geminid @FairyForestKing @qunaari @hibikiga
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 - Slot for each of the butterfly manes please! ♥
@SylverFyre2003 - Slot for each of the butterfly manes please! ♥
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
can a get a preview of the orange and pink ones in this girl? please and thank you [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75689519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/756896/75689519_350.png[/img][/url]
can a get a preview of the orange and pink ones in this girl? please and thank you

75689519_350.png
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25