Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ethereal Aesthetics [WCS reject Ab F]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@SylverFyre2003 Seems that I cannot edit the spreadsheet on my own, so could you please add me for both two accent? I love this type a lot!
@SylverFyre2003 Seems that I cannot edit the spreadsheet on my own, so could you please add me for both two accent? I love this type a lot!
u3dECBG.png wxRjrM1.png
ANhbSyF.png
5mYNMuR.png
NTEGibn.png
@Lomon
Thanks, and added! I've set permissions on the spreadsheet so only I can edit the preorder section (though anyone can add themselves to the pinglist). I might change it later if my shop gets really popular and I have more experience with skinmaking, but for now I prefer to do it like this.
@Lomon
Thanks, and added! I've set permissions on the spreadsheet so only I can edit the preorder section (though anyone can add themselves to the pinglist). I might change it later if my shop gets really popular and I have more experience with skinmaking, but for now I prefer to do it like this.
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 I'd love a slot for leviathan fins please, those horn gradients are so pretty omg
@SylverFyre2003 I'd love a slot for leviathan fins please, those horn gradients are so pretty omg
51818638.png _
@SylverFyre2003

Can I get a slot for both Leviathan Fins and Luminescent Stripes please?
@SylverFyre2003

Can I get a slot for both Leviathan Fins and Luminescent Stripes please?
Z_Fourm_Signature_Redraw.png

• Drae/Captain• They/Them • He/Him • Fae/Faers • FR+3 •

Arcane-Network.png
@Verdice @DementedDracon
Added you both to the preorders
@Verdice @DementedDracon
Added you both to the preorders
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003

Could I have slots for both please?
@SylverFyre2003

Could I have slots for both please?
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio
Added :)
@Kaio
Added :)
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 can I be added for Levi fins?
@SylverFyre2003 can I be added for Levi fins?
natureshieldl.pngPlease PM if I missed your ping.natureshieldr.png
@Coop7011
Added!
@Coop7011
Added!
56623242.png
@SylverFyre2003 Slot for Luminescent Stripes, please! The ripple effect is gorgeous!
@SylverFyre2003 Slot for Luminescent Stripes, please! The ripple effect is gorgeous!
TKnzRtf.png1pKKwg6.pngUTc7X3Y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25