Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
Oh man, @Jxckal, I love Survivalist's Essentials!! Always a fan of the post-apocalyptic Scarred Wasteland interpretation. If it doesn't win I'd 100% wanna buy it [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Oh man, @Jxckal, I love Survivalist's Essentials!! Always a fan of the post-apocalyptic Scarred Wasteland interpretation. If it doesn't win I'd 100% wanna buy it
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Wow, all the submissions are so amazing and on point! I'd hate to have to pick. :(
Wow, all the submissions are so amazing and on point! I'd hate to have to pick. :(
Cool, this festival begins on my birthday!
Cool, this festival begins on my birthday!
"When you use a bird to write with, it's called tweeting." - Maui from Moana
@Drakessis Thank you so much! I'll put you down for a slot if it doesn't win ^^
@Drakessis Thank you so much! I'll put you down for a slot if it doesn't win ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
YOOO loving the cave paintings take for RoR. Fitting.

Also love the female guardian bone jewelry
YOOO loving the cave paintings take for RoR. Fitting.

Also love the female guardian bone jewelry
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
All the entries are so cool!
All the entries are so cool!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
I made a little edit to my piece - made a bit lighter to better show the original lineart/shadows
I made a little edit to my piece - made a bit lighter to better show the original lineart/shadows
God, so many delightfully unique takes on the Plague aesthetic so far! Some standouts:

@SashaTheAlien: While I love me some freaky mutants and zombies, it's delightful to see some emphasis on the "survival" aspect of Plague! I love the cave painting vibes and the splash of red on the Mirror's eyes is a great touch.

@Jxckal: Another survivalist skin! It somehow never occurred to me how well the classic post-apocalyptic aesthetic would work for Plague.

@RubieKanary: Bone Zabronne is the PERFCT mix of elegant and creepy! Incredible!

@TheDarkestDream: Don't you DARE apologize for fungi :p This skin is really "out there" in the best way possible. Love it!

And a more traditional one...
@TheDraconicBard: Though it may not be overtly goopy or gory, this is one of the most viscerally disgusting skins I've seen with how wet the eyes and teeth look--and I mean that in the best way possible. I really like how you used the shape of the Obelisk's mane and belly scales.
God, so many delightfully unique takes on the Plague aesthetic so far! Some standouts:

@SashaTheAlien: While I love me some freaky mutants and zombies, it's delightful to see some emphasis on the "survival" aspect of Plague! I love the cave painting vibes and the splash of red on the Mirror's eyes is a great touch.

@Jxckal: Another survivalist skin! It somehow never occurred to me how well the classic post-apocalyptic aesthetic would work for Plague.

@RubieKanary: Bone Zabronne is the PERFCT mix of elegant and creepy! Incredible!

@TheDarkestDream: Don't you DARE apologize for fungi :p This skin is really "out there" in the best way possible. Love it!

And a more traditional one...
@TheDraconicBard: Though it may not be overtly goopy or gory, this is one of the most viscerally disgusting skins I've seen with how wet the eyes and teeth look--and I mean that in the best way possible. I really like how you used the shape of the Obelisk's mane and belly scales.
@panzerhaus, thank you! :D Fungi skins are actually cool (i wouldn't have done one if I thought overwise), but just sometimes there is just too many ~
@panzerhaus, thank you! :D Fungi skins are actually cool (i wouldn't have done one if I thought overwise), but just sometimes there is just too many ~

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Glittering Bones has no right to be as pretty as it is, I want like, 20.
Glittering Bones has no right to be as pretty as it is, I want like, 20.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26