Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
Decided to ditch the idea of starting easy with an accent and made a full skin instead :')

Loving all the submissions so far!
Decided to ditch the idea of starting easy with an accent and made a full skin instead :')

Loving all the submissions so far!
37506004_PHveKWE4PlXBx4b.png
I just looked through the skins, and my favorites so far are @SashaTheAlien 's Tales of the Hunt and @Jxckal 's Survivalist's Essentials, they're very creative ways to take the themes of Plague flight into a skin!

Can't wait to see the rest of the entries!
I just looked through the skins, and my favorites so far are @SashaTheAlien 's Tales of the Hunt and @Jxckal 's Survivalist's Essentials, they're very creative ways to take the themes of Plague flight into a skin!

Can't wait to see the rest of the entries!
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@panzerhaus thank you so much!! I love me some good body horror :D
@panzerhaus thank you so much!! I love me some good body horror :D
Dc24wAm.png
I have an art shop!
~•♠^♠•~
says2plz.gif 27673444.png
@Jxckal Survivalist's Essentials is definitely one of my favorite submissions so far! How much are you planning to sell it for if it doesn't win? I'm interested in getting a copy.
@Jxckal Survivalist's Essentials is definitely one of my favorite submissions so far! How much are you planning to sell it for if it doesn't win? I'm interested in getting a copy.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
leaves this wip here -- i still need to do some shading, clean up the lineart alpha locks and maybe add some green toe beans and hair streaks in the tinted part of the mane :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/0OwIKYp.png[/img]
leaves this wip here -- i still need to do some shading, clean up the lineart alpha locks and maybe add some green toe beans and hair streaks in the tinted part of the mane :>
0OwIKYp.png
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
Everyone's designs are FANTASTIC. I'm so excited for riot of rot. Here are my favorite entries so far! @SashaTheAlien 's Tales of The Hunt: It's so simple yet it works so well on the mirror, especially with their canon lore too. I love it! @BeefnPotatostu 's Spirit of Rot: BIG RAT!!! BIG RAT!!! BIG RAT!!! Your art style is so charming omg I love how this big rat looks. @Sandcastle 's Glittering Bones: Your entry is soo cool and unique?? It's so nice to see other colors besides the usual red and green. I hope you win! @DualClock 's Containment Breach: THIS IS COOL... I didn't know I needed a three-headed mirror until now LOL @SpaceGemi 's Unfortunate Misshap: WHY ARE MULTI-HEADED DRAGONS SO COOL? I love how natural you were able to make the second head look! Good luck everyone! Happy spooky month! [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=bare tree size=1][emoji=green vial size=1]
Everyone's designs are FANTASTIC. I'm so excited for riot of rot. Here are my favorite entries so far!

@SashaTheAlien 's Tales of The Hunt: It's so simple yet it works so well on the mirror, especially with their canon lore too. I love it!

@BeefnPotatostu 's Spirit of Rot: BIG RAT!!! BIG RAT!!! BIG RAT!!! Your art style is so charming omg I love how this big rat looks.

@Sandcastle 's Glittering Bones: Your entry is soo cool and unique?? It's so nice to see other colors besides the usual red and green. I hope you win!

@DualClock 's Containment Breach: THIS IS COOL... I didn't know I needed a three-headed mirror until now LOL

@SpaceGemi 's Unfortunate Misshap: WHY ARE MULTI-HEADED DRAGONS SO COOL? I love how natural you were able to make the second head look!

Good luck everyone! Happy spooky month!
ok.png
@ArchSerpent
Thank you QuQ!! <3 I'm really glad that people are liking it, especially since it's my first festival contest entry -u-; (Though I entered the gecko coloring contest years ago) And thank you for that, that was certainly the hard part since the curve would have gone over the holes XD
@ArchSerpent
Thank you QuQ!! <3 I'm really glad that people are liking it, especially since it's my first festival contest entry -u-; (Though I entered the gecko coloring contest years ago) And thank you for that, that was certainly the hard part since the curve would have gone over the holes XD
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo4_250.png
i've been thinking about making a submission, although i've never done anything with skins and accents before. it says the use of texture is discouraged, but is photo collaging/mixing to the point where the original image(s) are unrecognizable allowed? how about things that are overly bright for aesthetic or artistic value?
i've been thinking about making a submission, although i've never done anything with skins and accents before. it says the use of texture is discouraged, but is photo collaging/mixing to the point where the original image(s) are unrecognizable allowed? how about things that are overly bright for aesthetic or artistic value?
@DarkDragonfly Thank you! Yes, I will print Survivalist's Essentials if it doesn't win ^^
@DarkDragonfly Thank you! Yes, I will print Survivalist's Essentials if it doesn't win ^^
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="@tonyboyy" date="2021-10-09 15:51:56" ] i've been thinking about making a submission, although i've never done anything with skins and accents before. it says the use of texture is discouraged, but is photo collaging/mixing to the point where the original image(s) are unrecognizable allowed? how about things that are overly bright for aesthetic or artistic value? [/quote] Idk about the collaging but if theyre not even recognizeable id think that would be okay? Especially if theyre free images. And i see lots of folks use neons! Im really interested in what you could make using those techniques though, that sounds really cool
@tonyboyy wrote on 2021-10-09 15:51:56:

Idk about the collaging but if theyre not even recognizeable id think that would be okay? Especially if theyre free images. And i see lots of folks use neons!

Im really interested in what you could make using those techniques though, that sounds really cool
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26