Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Going over my fave skins for RoR

@Tytoz Both your skins are amazing!

@ado Oh worm is great

@DragonsOfLegend Really like Contaminated Harbinger

@SpookyPuptarts I love Halo of Blades, if this doesn't win I would love to do a

art/skin trade or if I ever have enough gems to buy it!

@minthex I love the colours of kind of a fun guy

@StarDog Rate of Rot/ Rate of Decay another amazing one where I would love to do an art/skin trade or buy if it doesn't win

@Sallin Blightrunner's Blessing, this makes me want to have a Mirror in my lair now!

@Kaenith Ohhh I love Eye of the Swarm so much, again would love to buy or do art/skin trade!

@eearz, I really hope Centipede wins

@WildGazebo I love We Carrion, another one I hope wins!

@Tune Sweetest Plague is very cute!

@Katalist Lamb in Wolf's Clothing is very lovely

@Dierdre I love the idea of Chasing Deadlines

If any of these don't win I would love to buy or do any kind of trade (like art trade or skin trade)
Going over my fave skins for RoR

@Tytoz Both your skins are amazing!

@ado Oh worm is great

@DragonsOfLegend Really like Contaminated Harbinger

@SpookyPuptarts I love Halo of Blades, if this doesn't win I would love to do a

art/skin trade or if I ever have enough gems to buy it!

@minthex I love the colours of kind of a fun guy

@StarDog Rate of Rot/ Rate of Decay another amazing one where I would love to do an art/skin trade or buy if it doesn't win

@Sallin Blightrunner's Blessing, this makes me want to have a Mirror in my lair now!

@Kaenith Ohhh I love Eye of the Swarm so much, again would love to buy or do art/skin trade!

@eearz, I really hope Centipede wins

@WildGazebo I love We Carrion, another one I hope wins!

@Tune Sweetest Plague is very cute!

@Katalist Lamb in Wolf's Clothing is very lovely

@Dierdre I love the idea of Chasing Deadlines

If any of these don't win I would love to buy or do any kind of trade (like art trade or skin trade)
smoll.png
@LCskeleton thank you! (I also have a pinglist going for this skin just in case if you want added)
@LCskeleton thank you! (I also have a pinglist going for this skin just in case if you want added)
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
@minthex
Yes I would love to be added!
@minthex
Yes I would love to be added!
smoll.png
@LCskeleton Thank you so much! If it doesn't win I'd be happy to trade art or another skin for it, totally! Your art is amazing :o
@LCskeleton Thank you so much! If it doesn't win I'd be happy to trade art or another skin for it, totally! Your art is amazing :o
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@Archaic Thank you so much. ;o; I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed both of my entries~ @LCskeleton Thank you! I plan on printing We Carrion if it doesn't win. I would be happy to ping you when I start gathering interest. [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] (Your art is incredible! I'd also be happy to discuss trades.)
@Archaic Thank you so much. ;o; I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed both of my entries~

@LCskeleton Thank you! I plan on printing We Carrion if it doesn't win. I would be happy to ping you when I start gathering interest. (Your art is incredible! I'd also be happy to discuss trades.)
yttad-kagome.png gazebo.

Thank you!! I'm glad you like it!
Thank you!! I'm glad you like it!
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@LCskeleton

Thank you! I’m glad that someone likes my submission, considering this is only the second time I have ever made a skin/accent haha.
@LCskeleton

Thank you! I’m glad that someone likes my submission, considering this is only the second time I have ever made a skin/accent haha.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
aw man i really hope one of @/tytos’ submissions wins! they’re both so gorgeous :0
aw man i really hope one of @/tytos’ submissions wins! they’re both so gorgeous :0
One day remaining!
One day remaining!
oJK1fXV.png
@dabble @lcskeleton thank yall so much for the shoutouts!!! and good luck to everyone :)
@dabble @lcskeleton thank yall so much for the shoutouts!!! and good luck to everyone :)
jRiMWcg.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26