Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2021
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Ah... I wish I could enter one... unfortunately my device doesn't support PSDs. [emoji=fae sad size=1] Oh well. I at least hope some good ones win!!
Ah... I wish I could enter one... unfortunately my device doesn't support PSDs.
Oh well. I at least hope some good ones win!!
B192089E-133B-4093-9A99-1EB02BB4840A.png
AH I'm obsessed with oh, worm... I love everything about it.
AH I'm obsessed with oh, worm... I love everything about it.
THE OH WORM
THE OH WORM
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Holy Hell! you guys are amazing I wake up to 20+ comments on my user page about my submissions and I tell you it's makes me feel all warm inside! Much love Guys!!

SO, most ppl are asking about if they don't win will I make copies? answer is YES. but I need the gems to do it. It costs about 3000 gems to get 10 copies which I'd need to save up for. I know some ppl were also interested in my other submissions too and I honestly don't' know how to got about getting the gems first to get the copies.

ANYWAY, I also need you guy's help! do you guys think Gothic Blood Moon is too dark? I've had a couple submissions not make it threw because it was "too close to black".

I might mess with the values a lil.....
Holy Hell! you guys are amazing I wake up to 20+ comments on my user page about my submissions and I tell you it's makes me feel all warm inside! Much love Guys!!

SO, most ppl are asking about if they don't win will I make copies? answer is YES. but I need the gems to do it. It costs about 3000 gems to get 10 copies which I'd need to save up for. I know some ppl were also interested in my other submissions too and I honestly don't' know how to got about getting the gems first to get the copies.

ANYWAY, I also need you guy's help! do you guys think Gothic Blood Moon is too dark? I've had a couple submissions not make it threw because it was "too close to black".

I might mess with the values a lil.....
4969f1ab02df41d060f811c5c54ce985434d2e1d.png
@Tytoz I think the general rule of thumb is that you need to be able to see the linework and shadows. If you can't see them, then that's why. If you have a Hue/Brightness/Saturation type-filter in your art program, even bumping that brightness up by 1% should do some good. Just be wary that as brightness goes up, saturation goes down, so add some of that saturation back as you brighten it.
@Tytoz I think the general rule of thumb is that you need to be able to see the linework and shadows. If you can't see them, then that's why. If you have a Hue/Brightness/Saturation type-filter in your art program, even bumping that brightness up by 1% should do some good. Just be wary that as brightness goes up, saturation goes down, so add some of that saturation back as you brighten it.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@Tytoz

You can definitely mark me down as interested in both your skin entries! As for making them you don't actually have to spend your own gems. Like you can create a thread in the skins forum to sell your skins. Skin prices tend to be divided amongst the buyers and most artists will charge about 750-850g per skin or around 500g per accent. These prices are enough to cover the base price of the blueprints while also netting the artist a profit. Just remember to ping the interested buyers. Your entries are great, so I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble filling the slots. There's also the GASP pinglist you can checkout too!
@Tytoz

You can definitely mark me down as interested in both your skin entries! As for making them you don't actually have to spend your own gems. Like you can create a thread in the skins forum to sell your skins. Skin prices tend to be divided amongst the buyers and most artists will charge about 750-850g per skin or around 500g per accent. These prices are enough to cover the base price of the blueprints while also netting the artist a profit. Just remember to ping the interested buyers. Your entries are great, so I'm sure you wouldn't have trouble filling the slots. There's also the GASP pinglist you can checkout too!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus @TURBOVICE Thank you very much! I'll keep you guys in mind for my skins in the future. I'll probably make a Form Post tbh.... And I lightened up GBM a bit. it still looks good! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/809977269089992705/896091035468460132/dragon.png[/img][/center]
@Thardus @TURBOVICE

Thank you very much! I'll keep you guys in mind for my skins in the future. I'll probably make a Form Post tbh....

And I lightened up GBM a bit. it still looks good!
dragon.png
I made a Form Post!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3064391
I made a Form Post!!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3064391
Holy! If @BeefnPotatostu or @Tytoz doesn't win, I'm gonna flip XD
Holy! If @BeefnPotatostu or @Tytoz doesn't win, I'm gonna flip XD
UqN4jFQ.png
The entries so far are gorgeous and delightfully nasty!

Oh, worm is so cool and buggy, I'm really hoping it wins :3

Rosewater rot is so pretty! Especially the face ^w^

Tales of The Hunt has such a cool concept!

Spirit of Rot is in a really cool style :3

Spawning Spots has a really fun texture to it!
The entries so far are gorgeous and delightfully nasty!

Oh, worm is so cool and buggy, I'm really hoping it wins :3

Rosewater rot is so pretty! Especially the face ^w^

Tales of The Hunt has such a cool concept!

Spirit of Rot is in a really cool style :3

Spawning Spots has a really fun texture to it!
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist
x
art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26