Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@LCskeleton Love how it looks so far! Sadly I don't have any good suggestions because it's my first time making skins but I just wanted to let you know that it looks really sparkly and pretty so far :D
@LCskeleton Love how it looks so far! Sadly I don't have any good suggestions because it's my first time making skins but I just wanted to let you know that it looks really sparkly and pretty so far :D
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
@WynnDawnstrider I absolutely love Alchemical Apprentice! I hope it gets picked, but if not and you decide to do some prints as a UMA, I'd definitely be interested in buying a copy!
@WynnDawnstrider I absolutely love Alchemical Apprentice! I hope it gets picked, but if not and you decide to do some prints as a UMA, I'd definitely be interested in buying a copy!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@empanada aww thank you so much <3
@empanada aww thank you so much <3
smoll.png
[img]https://i.ibb.co/PjqYkVX/Space-Keeper-Leo.png[/img] Ok I believe she is done, going to make a 2nd skin for the contest and then summit this and my other idea. Feedback is still welcome :> Edit: [img]https://i.ibb.co/NpJdPC2/All-Seeing-Cosmos.png[/img] Made this friend but would still like feedback on both skins before submitting
Space-Keeper-Leo.png

Ok I believe she is done, going to make a 2nd skin for the contest and then summit this and my other idea. Feedback is still welcome :>

Edit:
All-Seeing-Cosmos.png
Made this friend but would still like feedback on both skins before submitting
smoll.png
@Phenri
I love your fae entry so much! If it wins I'll totally have to get a new dragon to match with that, it's fantastic u Ou
@Phenri
I love your fae entry so much! If it wins I'll totally have to get a new dragon to match with that, it's fantastic u Ou
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@iniquity WHEW you hit the ground running with having this ready! That male wildclaw skin looks amazing, and you thought of such a good name to match as well :)

@hallinhammas this was a jaw dropper for me, im in love. I hope this one gets through becasue I am captivated!

@Arcadaline moonglow ocean feels so dreamy <3 I really like it!

@Deoxtri i like the simple highlight of color, I think more accents like this especially for the already exciting ancient breeds is a super fun route to go

@PlatonicPluto waugh the spirl skin is so so so pleasing to see, the rune circle just fits so excellently, I'm hoping this one gets considered.

@rndzvs i neeeeeeeeeeeeed that coatl skin, the vibes are Immaculate
@iniquity WHEW you hit the ground running with having this ready! That male wildclaw skin looks amazing, and you thought of such a good name to match as well :)

@hallinhammas this was a jaw dropper for me, im in love. I hope this one gets through becasue I am captivated!

@Arcadaline moonglow ocean feels so dreamy <3 I really like it!

@Deoxtri i like the simple highlight of color, I think more accents like this especially for the already exciting ancient breeds is a super fun route to go

@PlatonicPluto waugh the spirl skin is so so so pleasing to see, the rune circle just fits so excellently, I'm hoping this one gets considered.

@rndzvs i neeeeeeeeeeeeed that coatl skin, the vibes are Immaculate
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@theodericc thank you so much!! that's so nice of you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@theodericc thank you so much!! that's so nice of you!
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
@TheDarkestDream i am OBSESSED with yours if you dont win and print it I will be first in line to buy
@TheDarkestDream i am OBSESSED with yours if you dont win and print it I will be first in line to buy
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@polliwog @Raptorgrrl
Aaaahhh thank ya'll >v<

@Tuiteyfruity, thank you too, I'll put you on the list if my accent doesn't win! >v<
@polliwog @Raptorgrrl
Aaaahhh thank ya'll >v<

@Tuiteyfruity, thank you too, I'll put you on the list if my accent doesn't win! >v<

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@Glitched @theodericc thank you both very much!! happy to hear such love for my work <3 :')
@Glitched @theodericc thank you both very much!! happy to hear such love for my work <3 :')
T0pxJUM.png
they/them | fr + 0 | gay plague enthusiast
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19