Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
I love the alien/sci-fi potential of Arcane, @Kalaiscope & @TheDarkestDream - your entries are my favorites so far! [emoji=fae love size=2]
I love the alien/sci-fi potential of Arcane, @Kalaiscope & @TheDarkestDream - your entries are my favorites so far!
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
@TheDarkestDream - I love the cute, kinda retro, clothing look you came up with! Good luck :)
@TheDarkestDream - I love the cute, kinda retro, clothing look you came up with! Good luck :)
HzGpUHb.png
@iniquity I LOVE your entry Color From Beyond for WC M
if it wins I feel like I need to either do a breeding project or buy a nice boy just for this skin.

@hallinhammas, @kennybruiskovn, @Saerino, I feel like the skins all three of you made were meant for my Obies, good luck to you all.
@iniquity I LOVE your entry Color From Beyond for WC M
if it wins I feel like I need to either do a breeding project or buy a nice boy just for this skin.

@hallinhammas, @kennybruiskovn, @Saerino, I feel like the skins all three of you made were meant for my Obies, good luck to you all.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
@hallinhammas I love the design of yours, especially the golden chains :D

@rndzvs Your design fits Coatl males so well, and I like how the slightly different shades match so well!

@dragoncito The lanterns is such a unique idea, I love the soft glow colouring too!!
@hallinhammas I love the design of yours, especially the golden chains :D

@rndzvs Your design fits Coatl males so well, and I like how the slightly different shades match so well!

@dragoncito The lanterns is such a unique idea, I love the soft glow colouring too!!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Nyaseoki fuchsia facet? Submitting work not your own already disqualifies a piece from winning, but I'm pretty sure turning in site-art breaks the contest rules a bit more heavily.

@Nyaseoki fuchsia facet? Submitting work not your own already disqualifies a piece from winning, but I'm pretty sure turning in site-art breaks the contest rules a bit more heavily.

tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@Fireflicker @Glitched @Starwindrider thank you all so much,, [emoji=obelisk love size=1] i had this clear idea about what kind of skin i'd like to make for obelisks, and i'm happy that so many seem to like it!! though i cannot wait to see even more of them, it's probably one of my new favorite breeds at the moment :') there have been so many great and versatile skins in the contest this year, i can't wait to see which are selected!
@Fireflicker @Glitched @Starwindrider
thank you all so much,, i had this clear idea about what kind of skin i'd like to make for obelisks, and i'm happy that so many seem to like it!!

though i cannot wait to see even more of them, it's probably one of my new favorite breeds at the moment :') there have been so many great and versatile skins in the contest this year, i can't wait to see which are selected!
she, her - 10h ahead of fr time
@Camena I did not copy it, but I tried getting close, I will remove the submission.

Thank you for letting me know!
@Camena I did not copy it, but I tried getting close, I will remove the submission.

Thank you for letting me know!
signature-crop-unscreen.gif
@Nyaseoki no problem! sorry if i sounded a bit blunt as well, it was not my intention.
@Nyaseoki no problem! sorry if i sounded a bit blunt as well, it was not my intention.
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
@Camena No worries, I am glad you told me :)
@Camena No worries, I am glad you told me :)
signature-crop-unscreen.gif
[img]https://i.ibb.co/3CW4J9y/WIP.png[/img] WIP, any suggestions are welcome! I am thinking about making the horns gold but i'm not sure what else I should add?
WIP.png

WIP, any suggestions are welcome! I am thinking about making the horns gold but i'm not sure what else I should add?
smoll.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19