Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 92
Oh my, these are wonderful. Could I get slots for all 3 please?
Oh my, these are wonderful. Could I get slots for all 3 please?
could i get a slot for the slavkov soliloquy? :D
could i get a slot for the slavkov soliloquy? :D
Alice !!
He/she + neos :3c

Links:
G1 sales | Avatar
[center][font=cambria][b]@macintalk[/b] yes the tuntun skins are here! [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Youcal [/b]hello! I wasn't sure which brown tone to use, to be honest, so if you'd like a custom recolor of the brown you know you'd want then I'd be happy to work with you to get you one perfect for your tuntuns! [emoji=old parchment] [b]@ThistleProse[/b] thank you so much for your kind words about my tundra skins! but to answer your question: yes! these skins are not limited by time/runs so you can always add yourself later or in later runs as it pleases you! sometime late April/early may I'll be doing the summer reprint runs so if you still haven't gotten one by then feel free to sign up when you get a ping from me about it. c: [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Irrwahn[/b] wonderful, thank you for letting me know! ♥
@macintalk yes the tuntun skins are here!

@Youcal hello! I wasn't sure which brown tone to use, to be honest, so if you'd like a custom recolor of the brown you know you'd want then I'd be happy to work with you to get you one perfect for your tuntuns!

@ThistleProse thank you so much for your kind words about my tundra skins! but to answer your question: yes! these skins are not limited by time/runs so you can always add yourself later or in later runs as it pleases you! sometime late April/early may I'll be doing the summer reprint runs so if you still haven't gotten one by then feel free to sign up when you get a ping from me about it. c:

@Irrwahn wonderful, thank you for letting me know! ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria][b]@hayum[/b] yes, of course; added you to all three! [emoji=old parchment] [b]@moomoopatt[/b] hello! yes you can, I have added you for [b]slavkov soliloquy[/b]~♥
@hayum yes, of course; added you to all three!

@moomoopatt hello! yes you can, I have added you for slavkov soliloquy~♥
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

OHHHH these are amazing. Slot for the zalgiris ballad please!!
OHHHH these are amazing. Slot for the zalgiris ballad please!!
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
@SouthBay thank you so much! and added you for zalgiris ballad~ ♥
@SouthBay thank you so much! and added you for zalgiris ballad~ ♥

@Kairo sorry I only got to this until now but thank you for sharing him with me, he looks gorgeous and I am so glad you like it! and it is always a pleasure to be here in my little part of the fr world and make skins for others! ♥
@Kairo sorry I only got to this until now but thank you for sharing him with me, he looks gorgeous and I am so glad you like it! and it is always a pleasure to be here in my little part of the fr world and make skins for others! ♥

these are so perfect nnncnx
these are so perfect nnncnx
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
*cries* Finally, this is what I need so much as a Tundra lover. I just wanted to tell you that it's so much appreciated that you created (such incredibly pretty) accents for male pose Tundras in your fabulous bonivich aesthetics. I signed up for zalgiris and slavkov, and cannot wait for other possible recolours ♥
*cries* Finally, this is what I need so much as a Tundra lover. I just wanted to tell you that it's so much appreciated that you created (such incredibly pretty) accents for male pose Tundras in your fabulous bonivich aesthetics. I signed up for zalgiris and slavkov, and cannot wait for other possible recolours ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
can i have a slot for ‘the apotheosis epic’? m tun umas r my weakness, it completely saves one of my leapday g1s. these are lovely!!!
can i have a slot for ‘the apotheosis epic’? m tun umas r my weakness, it completely saves one of my leapday g1s. these are lovely!!!
x x x x x wbyXDvY.gif x x x epeolatry - they/them - fr+2
x x x x ——————
| pings ok!
| iso: spruce, oilslick, antique,
copper, & abyss g1s
x x x x AHNE3DW.png x | avatar
| sales
| about
| brewing service
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 91 92