Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | bonivich's accent & skin shop | new!
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 92
[center][font=cambria][b]@Elidibus[/b] thank you so much! ♥ [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Luunai [/b]thank you so much luunai! I appreciate your support, and I have really only recently started liking tundras (esp. the males) so it is really nice to try and provide them a bit of my own spin, even if it's just a humble offering! and yes, I can't wait to see what recolors others ask of me and what I can deliver to you all! ♥ [emoji=old parchment] [b]@epeolatry[/b] yes of course, sorry for the delayed response, only now got a chance to sit back down at my computer after entertaining guests! ♥ I added you~ c: thank you for your support! ♥ happy I could be of service to salvage a g1!
@Elidibus thank you so much! ♥

@Luunai thank you so much luunai! I appreciate your support, and I have really only recently started liking tundras (esp. the males) so it is really nice to try and provide them a bit of my own spin, even if it's just a humble offering! and yes, I can't wait to see what recolors others ask of me and what I can deliver to you all! ♥

@epeolatry yes of course, sorry for the delayed response, only now got a chance to sit back down at my computer after entertaining guests! ♥ I added you~ c: thank you for your support! ♥ happy I could be of service to salvage a g1!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria]I will be asking for prepayments for the first runs of these skins tomorrow morning when I wake up! just a head's up to anyone who sees this before my ping tomorrow~ ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
I will be asking for prepayments for the first runs of these skins tomorrow morning when I wake up! just a head's up to anyone who sees this before my ping tomorrow~ ♥

"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][font=cambria]hello all! per my unintentional tradition this year, I am asking for prepayment for the first runs of my skins on the first day of a flight fest, lol. [b]@Rifter @algophobia @Neiara @macintalk (paid) @MoonzzZ @TeenyTK @ichorus @Solcie @hydde[/b] the first run of [b]the zalgiris ballad[/b] has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥ [img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/scries%20%26%20temp%20files/gem%20trader%20fin%202%20example%20(smaller%20size).png[/img] [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Denryu @Rifter @Neiara @Gurrero @macintalk (paid) @hydde @Techmox @Maeva @Velsim[/b] the first run of [b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b] has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥ [img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/scries%20%26%20temp%20files/gem%20trader%20SPRUCE%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png[/img] [emoji=old parchment] [b]@Denryu @Rifter @macintalk (paid) @razzamatazz @Xemriss @Griminal @Techmox @Maeva @Reithya[/b] the first run of [b]the apotheosis epic[/b] has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥ [img]https://file.garden/ZRWkXzccGFWyKuu-/scries%20%26%20temp%20files/gem%20trader%20GOLD%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png[/img]
hello all! per my unintentional tradition this year, I am asking for prepayment for the first runs of my skins on the first day of a flight fest, lol.

@Rifter @algophobia @Neiara @macintalk (paid) @MoonzzZ @TeenyTK @ichorus @Solcie @hydde

the first run of the zalgiris ballad has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥

gem%20trader%20fin%202%20example%20(smaller%20size).png

@Denryu @Rifter @Neiara @Gurrero @macintalk (paid) @hydde @Techmox @Maeva @Velsim

the first run of the slavkov soliloquy has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥

gem%20trader%20SPRUCE%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png

@Denryu @Rifter @macintalk (paid) @razzamatazz @Xemriss @Griminal @Techmox @Maeva @Reithya

the first run of the apotheosis epic has filled! please send 900g in a pm or one-way cr so I can get the skin submitted! this skin is for tundra males~ ♥

gem%20trader%20GOLD%20RECOLOR%20PREVIEW%20SMALLER.png

[center][font=cambria][b]the slavkov soliloquy[/b] & [b]the zalgiris ballad[/b] first runs have been submitted! hopefully, they'll come back soon (and no need for edits)~ ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
the slavkov soliloquy & the zalgiris ballad first runs have been submitted! hopefully, they'll come back soon (and no need for edits)~ ♥

[center][font=cambria][b]the apotheosis epic[/b] first run has been submitted~ ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
the apotheosis epic first run has been submitted~ ♥

Could I have a slot for the slavkov soliloquy please if there are any more available? I tried putting myself on the spread sheet but all the runs were full.
Could I have a slot for the slavkov soliloquy please if there are any more available? I tried putting myself on the spread sheet but all the runs were full.
output-onlinegiftools.gif
i'd love a slot for the slavkov soliloquy if you do a sixth run!
i'd love a slot for the slavkov soliloquy if you do a sixth run!
[center][font=cambria]@gnaphosa @Skyleidge hello! I have added you both to [b]slavkov soliloquy[/b] for the sixth run! [emoji=old parchment]
@gnaphosa @Skyleidge hello! I have added you both to slavkov soliloquy for the sixth run!

Could I grab a slot for The Slavkov Soliloquy please? Thanks in advance.
Could I grab a slot for The Slavkov Soliloquy please? Thanks in advance.
lel.png
[center][font=cambria]@Serpenta you have been added! ♥ [emoji=old parchment]
@Serpenta you have been added! ♥

1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 91 92