Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Sold Out] Ornamental Tattoos - Obe F
1 2 3 4
[center][font=Garamond]•[size=7][b] Noah’s Accent Shop [/b][/size]•[/font] [size=3]— a tentative foray into the fine arts —[/center] [rule] [columns][font=Verdana][size=3]You've been pinged for a new female Obelisk accent, [b]Ornamental Tattoos[/b]! Each slot is [b]500g[/b] and limit (2) per person. Post in thread for a slot, first come first serve. Preorders are open until ten slots are filled, after which I may do a second run if there's interest. [b]This accent will be permanently retired after 20 prints.[/b][/size] Once 10 slots are filled, I'll be pinging y'all for payment through One-Way CR, and delivering the accents through PAs once they're printed. Please keep in mind the skin/accent queue is pretty wild right now. [center][item=Accent: Ornamental Tattoos][/center] [/font][/size] [nextcol][url=https://bit.ly/3BxCSQk][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/410259493499306005/867831309015449610/OT_Final_png_for_IC.png[/img][/url] [b]Click the image to preview.[/b][/columns] [rule][center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/410259493499306005/861343192960335924/open_slots.png[/img][/center][columns][color=Transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][LIST][*]first run [LIST][*][s]hemmalaya (p)[/s] [*][s]raptorgrrl (p)[/s] [*][s]sylphoftheheart[/s] [*][s]emordnilap[/s] [*][s]lepton (p)[/s] [*][s]gormanghaste (p)[/s] [*][s]sushimonsterr[/s] [*]AH [*]AH [*]me [/LIST] [nextcol][color=Transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns][rule] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/410259493499306005/861334665868738610/bookweaf2.png[/img][/center][columns][color=Transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][nextcol]This accent is inspired by ornamental tattoos and Lithuanian/Polish folk art! As a heavily tattooed [i]Litvak[/i] myself, I wanted to make an accent that borrowed from my own tattoos and culture, and that mimicked the way tattoos settle into the skin and turn slightly blue/green with age. Ornamental tattooing is one of the oldest forms of tattooing in human history, and has been practiced globally. Many ornamental tattoos mimic patterns used in crafts and textiles, and similar styles can also be found in mehndi practiced throughout the middle east, North Africa, and Asia, particularly in the Indian sub-continent, where the henna plant is native. I hope you enjoy! Please ping me and share any outfits you make for your dergs with this accent, [b]this is my first time making a skin/accent[/b] and I'm so thankful for your support! second run pinglist: @/kael [nextcol][color=Transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/columns] [right][size=1]check out my lore shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3031861/1#post_48189715]here[/url] | [/size][size=1]coding, doodles, and accent by me[/size][/right]
Noah’s Accent Shop
— a tentative foray into the fine arts —

You've been pinged for a new female Obelisk accent, Ornamental Tattoos!

Each slot is 500g and limit (2) per person. Post in thread for a slot, first come first serve.

Preorders are open until ten slots are filled, after which I may do a second run if there's interest.

This accent will be permanently retired after 20 prints.

Once 10 slots are filled, I'll be pinging y'all for payment through One-Way CR, and delivering the accents through PAs once they're printed. Please keep in mind the skin/accent queue is pretty wild right now.

Accent: Ornamental Tattoos

OT_Final_png_for_IC.png
Click the image to preview.

open_slots.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • first run
    • hemmalaya (p)
    • raptorgrrl (p)
    • sylphoftheheart
    • emordnilap
    • lepton (p)
    • gormanghaste (p)
    • sushimonsterr
    • AH
    • AH
    • me
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bookweaf2.png
xxxxxxxxxxx This accent is inspired by ornamental tattoos and Lithuanian/Polish folk art! As a heavily tattooed Litvak myself, I wanted to make an accent that borrowed from my own tattoos and culture, and that mimicked the way tattoos settle into the skin and turn slightly blue/green with age.

Ornamental tattooing is one of the oldest forms of tattooing in human history, and has been practiced globally. Many ornamental tattoos mimic patterns used in crafts and textiles, and similar styles can also be found in mehndi practiced throughout the middle east, North Africa, and Asia, particularly in the Indian sub-continent, where the henna plant is native.

I hope you enjoy! Please ping me and share any outfits you make for your dergs with this accent, this is my first time making a skin/accent and I'm so thankful for your support!

second run pinglist: @/kael

xxxxxxxxxxx
check out my lore shop here | coding, doodles, and accent by me
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click here for the GASP thread!

Obelisk F, Accent, limited, markings, tattoos

@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @wildewinged @Soupy @reliquiaen @Kardi @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Renoki @squidragon @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @BlackWinter @Akal @Redsparrow @hayum @Mirrorface @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Oriel @mus @Faileas @Jazz @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @annadandelion @Velsim @Ichamo @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @infectionary @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @boxparts @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @Harribel @Betta @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Hoku @Lynchly @Vader @xHel @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @Ugryzelda @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @PMAbsoluteZero @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @VineDream @MollyMerula @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @Cuddleh @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @Eve @MadDucks @senpai @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Tigenki @Goji @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @Suntouched @hawwah @Kalistys @artillerychick @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @Minstri @Geminie @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @InHeritent @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @Dishonor @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @porifra @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @oilux @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @BlazeWolf @GrumpyCatlover @Hiame @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Santoryu @Tuatara @dragonNMR @Hawkbeckfire @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Iskars @Xarina @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @wedredding @Meebo @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @quilliper @Ivypooll @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Sharkra @Sentenza @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @luminousnoble @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Tangaroa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @elfmoss @Rutile @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @roiben @lynxedlight @Felisaries @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Peyp @Nabesima @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Balaeniceps @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cytotoxic @Convexity @rosevoids @vetra @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Reptilia @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @necromancing @Dalilah @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @1Sash1 @XeoNinx @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @celastrea @MerlinMausi @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @KingHarry @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @sneer @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @tldr @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Osmodeus @HayBay @Harana @dogma @Psi @TAOGTMI @profligate @Ziegler @Fujo @shot @Lunarias @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @OfDagon @LemmeRest @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Kaidi @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @Subdued @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @cobwebs @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @MalisVitterfolk @girlgirlDragon @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @heathermoon @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @Chivalry @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @Zivo @Allychan @Kuningaskala @GoldStar @Banguela @aeons @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Asterodea @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @CorvidKnight @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Starisia @FluffYeti @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @SteampunkLlama @Rifter @Lichtdrache @readergirl12 @Icystorm @Chlorr @SilverQuark @Iniimical @Juni @ToxieToxie @Orodruin @pathfinder @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @218715 @RemoteCitadel @Trachynhawb @mtfoxx3 @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @broadwaypaisano @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @pandapaws @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Noll @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @Flanoir @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @HeadlessJason @Arka @Hyenalope @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Falgardien @Biird @BloodAlphaess @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Bantymom @Misha @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Verosa @xjsx @Ozma @putrefaction @KristalNoodles @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @TwistedEerie @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Doxiunoia @Massif @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Karikumik @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @chetungwan @irony @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @PlatinumDream @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Oceanas @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @oprhy @VeryMuchATest @batnap @suffragette @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @choi @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @uncle @Gaston @Sightlesz @Shpee @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Yserin @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Nenahel @Ponscha @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @gardener @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Neltharygos @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Fin72 @bogfriend @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Jazzghost @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @Asra9 @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Sheta @Lunyra @Killunia @Spinyax @caution @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @Vrtra @hannibals @Anourou @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Bamf @disentanglement @Galatheid @PoisonedTea @Raan @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Marrigan @Denutena @say10 @DiamondNoodles @Paintra @Contaminate @SleepyDrago @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @SparkleDeer @Yilara @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @Sincerity11 @Hnai @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @HeadEmpty @Necramancy @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @TheFreakShow @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @Hazeledpoppy @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @scared @bullfrog @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @Neons @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Exlann @sifenke @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @amoebawasp @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @Sloths @PlatonicPluto @WhisperingThief @Raskies @emyon @Saerel @Levona @StannyWolfie @thecunningcorvid @decays @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @Asimiii @Paganism @airport @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @XxCalypsoxX @Wizardry @addams @Vinyamar @137 @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Silvercats2 @Urza @Cirrostratus @Missed @Scent @kinseinei @bioluminosity @KaichouKai @RealityMask @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @KreepyKrawlies @Ophicus @World @JulyAphelion @parxboiz @tapewyrm @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @karacal @CandyPrincess @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Mostima @Pyracantha @atrolock @Golurk @Slavic @tombstones @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @teiidae @Hawkfeather @CyanSenerade @Ghostharpies @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @harmonywish @Rosebrush @Reiyn @Hiii @Outpost @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @Shezarrine @CyberInfection @Kazure @Shidoo @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @elysifish @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Narif @Machidieles @Primrosefortune @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @AnokAlphaStar @Aphantasia @Dragondrop @Alepha @2towels @Are @Windowz @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @AkaneChaan @Swageus @mithrail @aecasia @Raboniel @MissMaira @mayogirl2 @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Apology @Lunakitty @Gimmethemprimals @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @Sunsire @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Diancie @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @Mutation @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @Lepton @QueenNothing @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @Raxty @FRONA @Geminid @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @CaptainMoof @SaltyGhost @cholla @wooloo @ulvesang @Mishra @tytytytytytyty1 @slaytheist @ezelia @CrystallizedMoon @Amantius @Mystel @Viscount @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @Halcandra @liturgies @Rauv @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @Sekine @muto @Mean @cottoncloud @dolohova @Turmoil @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @Dierdre @miuaki @doremy @GladiolusXI @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @IanYuy @Kurbis @TacoTequila @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @Reithya @Stormvale @Hag @Hylotl @Meii @Industry @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @Risse @IamNoHere @MirrorrorriM @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Allstohel @LKF @Asgore @xique @Searen @Mishil @pachirisu @HellsGate @Dianounais @MixedRainbow @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @Orphism @robouiop @Askesis @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @ProHomo57 @comicsans @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Mima @Chocoli @Lupen @Syntribus @TeenyTK @Maleficus @Noodlesper @RebelRai @ElecSquirrel10 @Fluttering @horrorsilk @plagues @euphoriaxseesaw @Reckless @Sealterbloind @Alphrussia @ProbablySkeletor @Grune @Flyteofheart @DoomedIdeas @secular @Soraia @thefrogg @Spooce @Aerondight @RubyOfFire @sisyo @RogueHazel @maybels @Takora @lazerbuckley @Riimi @NeonColada @InTheDarke @ElectricAngels @Hooperosa @Lykos @Aikka @Empyreal @Raptorgrrl @ikunoche @Sic @Eryel @scarletskyz @SanctumAngelus @ZombieBiologist @Glitterbottom @doniider @KCDragons @SeaweedSalad @SatansAppendix @luxlustravi @Cherrie @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @shivermetimbers @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Reythaak @Yonderly @Gig @DeathZhade @Gryphoness @Delotha @Felwinter @Beruga @akaineko @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @MaeDae @lund @leukristic @Aevios @Yashura @ghostesez @mistysteel @Moirli @Yelloweye @Opals @missaliceblue @SpookyPuptarts @974329 @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @luxidy @seamists @IncognitoPlayer @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @gentlytohear @Aviose @Realcottoncat @marropo @Senil @atalaeai @kizuato @Saharawrites @makani @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @JadedSerpent62 @pigeontarot @kingcrown @ichorus @Yeechen @Crownings
Click here for the GASP thread!

Obelisk F, Accent, limited, markings, tattoos

@IAmStillATestAccount @NicoleEirin @caelumdeity @velvetpaws @anrei @FireflyRhapsody @Iniga @wildewinged @Soupy @reliquiaen @Kardi @ofendlessstars @Trickilicky @Renoki @squidragon @Nevros @FairyArmadillo @BlackWinter @Akal @Redsparrow @hayum @Mirrorface @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @Oriel @mus @Faileas @Jazz @Cheshires @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @annadandelion @Velsim @Ichamo @meonox @Achi @Argonaut @ThirtyOne @infectionary @AbysmalGrace @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya @fluffballofdoom @Desolation @boxparts @Darlnim @Raire @Athexreh @Emordnilap @Stasha @Pained @necrophades @kaaoqi @rubyredtan @HayBau @Godspeed @Harribel @Betta @Maila @veevi @IndigoCat @Nuriya @Hoku @Lynchly @Vader @xHel @Toriguel @kyofanatic1 @Ugryzelda @LionMagnus @heiheidamowang @Geowlett @anhbon921 @WDGaster @Runi @Arrakis @Isidora @Allocen @PMAbsoluteZero @BlackMistress @Maye @Goldenstorm @VineDream @MollyMerula @GAW @RRHepburn @qew23 @Cuddleh @theroiprocepios @Lonin @Carthasis @seragakisei @Cryptozoolo @Ririterasu @wingedRenegade @Aruakhal @Cryptic @Splattershot @Raydioactive @Chaimellow @Ysdaar @PrinceOfStorms @Eve @MadDucks @senpai @saltyscone @Gem4567 @HighFives @Hemospect @Ixnyeltha @Zayev @vely @Tigenki @Goji @Veevi @Niklia @Twiggies @Maddiebird @Sharkbutt @Lanqa @PixelofHealth @Nevaka @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @yoosung @Prelude @frizzchan @azhdrake @greyyourwarden @synnful @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @CosmicSummer @Gravekeeper @HorseCrazy @cutinstincts @Touming @Suntouched @hawwah @Kalistys @artillerychick @BandedLake @VictorNikiforov @kumoko @Xemriss @Ebrietas @Dior @Crysi102 @ilimati @AlexiCyn @Floidivoidi @NorthPrincess @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Kyoya @Prey @AmelieLacroix @snowpea @Fanartsy @Panopticon @Moonlace @Rosoidela @doodlefae @Faye @jd1620 @needtoscribble @Camrrito @Apothecaria @nemodave @Okacuine @Featherly @Minstri @Geminie @BloodSentry @grr @Wrath @InHeritent @CatTangle @Peisinoe @Smokeybunny @Pseudoscience @jsquiddy @Whitefoxtails @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Noirist @Dishonor @Effervessa @DawnRavenclaw @Naem @sableye @Tinytalkingtina @cywscross @Veracity @comette @Alraune @Aoroen @Owlienerd @Irrwahn @MechWyrms @Necrovatai @Fukii @Gwendolyn @porifra @Ythequeris @Nardaviel @Rangiku @oilux @alexicyn @PeonydKingpin @Saraku @yomnea33 @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @Sagittarium @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @ThatOneGirl @brdey @pretend @ruirea @londoner @Alstroemeria @ToxicE @Syceris @BlazeWolf @GrumpyCatlover @Hiame @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Santoryu @Tuatara @dragonNMR @Hawkbeckfire @Saphirosa @Starrlight @Iskars @Xarina @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @wedredding @Meebo @cloverly @Lauros @MadaMada @ffgrape @kbb @Illuminary @quilliper @Ivypooll @lyttlekytten @Comic1Sans @uniquelykenn @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @perifinite @oly @TalaTari @Acacia @FernCoyote @limeypie @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @haylxx @MisfitsLanding @Sharkra @Sentenza @Shadowangel @RyukaTheDragon @strfox @Croissants @bioglitch @Deva @00Riku00 @EndlessDragon @nonaline @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Alive @luminousnoble @Oodie @Jenkow @gemino @Keikoku @Mudguts @Fervanus @TxTiger @Tiarana @Hideki @Myndris @luckless @Kaio @zeguk @Tangaroa @Pollen @NoodleMomma @bryna @ideunatty @Holi @Dangeroux @elfmoss @Rutile @Shadowlugia711 @SparkleOfGold @roiben @lynxedlight @Felisaries @Elachu @WildFlora @Noxclerati @Illume @bitmap @caedis @Raptora @Peyp @Nabesima @vainqueurs @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Balaeniceps @Lunox @Finne @Artichoke @ashenhartkrie @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @SolusPrime379 @24lovefancy @wintercovers @PunchingSolas @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @Anda @batcrooks @HermaMora @ancelstierre @Mickie @Karanja @cytotoxic @Convexity @rosevoids @vetra @CrazyBat @Silverwulf @skin @Dragonfire27 @Mupfel @Reignhart @Sinai @SquidneyTsu @TheMeatloafQueen @Ender080 @DevilFlower @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @Silence @cosmicConundrum @valiantmeasures @Reptilia @Addmon @Denryu @Jabberwocky09 @Elody @angsthound @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @Cynil @STRHKR @valkyrian @unsolved @AqunAthlok @Kaial @NorthernLiights @terato @Humboldt @Cascarones @RaptorQueen @mildlyanxiousdoe @Afflatedartist @beanutbutter @necromancing @Dalilah @terrellini @JWayland @literallyacat @Amenen @Bhaskara @alyblaith @Morvudd @amberrosalie @Ilesvia @Shaire @PhoenixFire36 @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ETVermin @1Sash1 @XeoNinx @foreboding @Nettlebird @SylphOfHeart @ghxy @Drag0n5 @alatefeline @Bumblesweet @Wolfieboy @sensiblesoap @Ectopi @Starstalker @andersbegabt @tytonidae @Loyalties @Shamu @ninjanuary @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @TheClassCalico @celastrea @MerlinMausi @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Maliha @KingHarry @Eiyora @Weredogalism @Sienne @Xypnise @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @Venture @briar @CoyoteFlowers @Ky0n @sneakys @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @NightmareJudge @schnauze @RainingAcid @Kryptica @Cyrya @VioletChachki @rattus @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @GhostChateau @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @keyy @WhisperSpirit @Vialheart @macrobiiology @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Tira @Cryfie @deerfawn @sneer @Fukase @snberry @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @MildChameleon @solariaa @Quickpaint @WarriorSong @tldr @PikaChan412 @ShadowPiper @Osmodeus @HayBay @Harana @dogma @Psi @TAOGTMI @profligate @Ziegler @Fujo @shot @Lunarias @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Twye @LLev @viktowl @angstprxnce @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @RinyshkaS @klee @Maiafay @stovokor @LittleDoctor @Eidos @Voidshadow @VoidedMortal @OfDagon @LemmeRest @precilla @XxBlueExorcistxX @Kaidi @Cherrytree1222 @Eleventh @serron @ThePlasticTree @gefrorenerzahn @Anticx @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @leeedea @Subdued @elthemar @ChaosSama @Nakitra @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @Siris @cobwebs @Realms @concept @mooncakefestival @Snivy88 @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @EmotionalTree @BitterTea @sicksip @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @CelestialMuse @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @DeltaDragon246 @Bufftuffandfluff @LunaeLumen @silverishness @gracegraceplant @MalisVitterfolk @girlgirlDragon @mmuted @Hakary @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @heathermoon @Melova @Scarheart99789 @Zoruna @Kipuka @Acheri @Overcoat @Elisse @FeatherFace @Adriel @Hmm @Irmingard @Banhi @Chivalry @greenpotion @Techmox @aschers @cyborb @pwllhalen @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @Grovey @Sunline @techne @Munancho @Juleatic @Riptidee @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @ArtofSocrates @Zivo @Allychan @Kuningaskala @GoldStar @Banguela @aeons @WitchHunt @knifecentipede @Asterodea @Crumpet @Reverent @Liliun @Ravaarian @CorvidKnight @LordDragonWubbs @Sadiegreen @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @YuuNishinoya @foxshapedshadows @squishypeachy @big @wwhirlybirb @mikaeia @Arkeyr79 @Starisia @FluffYeti @Crim @moosesushi @Cerion @Azurine @Rairudiseu @Vulpen @Ambitious @lemecrazy @pooses @frostwalkers @SteampunkLlama @Rifter @Lichtdrache @readergirl12 @Icystorm @Chlorr @SilverQuark @Iniimical @Juni @ToxieToxie @Orodruin @pathfinder @iaqo @windhound @Endyr @faraway @Koneko @218715 @RemoteCitadel @Trachynhawb @mtfoxx3 @Aava @Zyanith @Dragonlaird @puppicino @broadwaypaisano @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @pandapaws @fitz @FlareSolaire @DeltaNegative @sunnyVista @Noll @TornadoTorrie @Rayzor @Flanoir @GoneWithTheSin @Kom @HeadlessJason @Arka @Hyenalope @Danizaurs @Maikatze @OriginalIAm @Suspended @Heliolisk @Gross @TehuMertt @Falgardien @Biird @BloodAlphaess @desiher @Madhouse @Norion @Bantymom @Misha @CoffeeCaat @Njerro @moyaofthemist @Anduins @Starfire0 @amimari @ArcticFire @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @lightly @Dussty @ghostheel @Sylvanlady @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @IromotNemem @Verosa @xjsx @Ozma @putrefaction @KristalNoodles @serpentarius @Joywing @EternalBlaze @junu @TwistedEerie @Mir @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @Lurkingbullfox @Rookery @LynterriaHatake @pinkkittens @Saerino @Tilli @Doxiunoia @Massif @ProbablyNotYou @sakanapanda @Gxcci @neonhorns @ky0nky @Pai @razzamatazz @Eaen @Kelpoyo @SirLeafheart @lorri12 @TenderVulture @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Karikumik @cvthedral @kijauni @FluffleDuffel @minervamaga @Cryptothumpian @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @Trilonyte @chetungwan @irony @TamneSenke @varjopeura @sophycat @PlatinumDream @FrostedCinnamon @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Oceanas @Namarie @todorokishoto @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @coconuthead @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @oprhy @VeryMuchATest @batnap @suffragette @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @chuuyas @ladymoon2886 @choi @summerwar @BrandonFlowers @vorselon @notamused @uncle @Gaston @Sightlesz @Shpee @XSoldierAntX @Jaypaw @Nirwana @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @Yserin @Aushi @JotaroCujoh @Pinkuu @Frency @Aerites @Bloodwyrm @Nenahel @Ponscha @Iralla @ufoprnc @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @S0ap @Luunai @Saeldryn @mega1omaniacal @Kisk @Peafowl @RuinousOmen @xxxx @gardener @Dydomio @Taarnfalk @mrgbmommy @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @TsarinaTorment @LittleLuckyLucy @orangesunrise @Neltharygos @ForsakenAngel @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @daisiology @OpalPlaguestone @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @Tofubear @venvi @sallow @silveremouse @CPFG44 @5H4D0WDU57 @mistygold @WHDE @Voronok @fredddio @Fin72 @bogfriend @Lokey @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @mistystep @Jazzghost @KishHuzrin @retrace @Blubell @PepperClove @CrowleyGhost @Asra9 @hat17 @sensitivepigeon @Byggden @thatwhatthing @Pumpcat @cloudfilledskies @Sheta @Lunyra @Killunia @Spinyax @caution @KittyAoba @Gormanghaste @Avifors @SilverBelle @Andraya @Vrtra @hannibals @Anourou @hobihobi @MinnowFox @Bamf @disentanglement @Galatheid @PoisonedTea @Raan @ravenistic @Vyrelord @Amayai @zephyrouss @peepsnibbles @caathedral @Marrigan @Denutena @say10 @DiamondNoodles @Paintra @Contaminate @SleepyDrago @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @sessmachine @Qhersek @SparkleDeer @Yilara @BunnySox @aalien @Thunderbird21 @Sincerity11 @Hnai @ptarmigan @mem @eldrvtch @HeadEmpty @Necramancy @Moonweaverr @Skystalker @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @TheFreakShow @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @Hazeledpoppy @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @JamSandwich @luciferase @Shyia @Hirrrio @sheppo @zeeboot @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @Lethia @kitten1774 @haxure @scared @bullfrog @heartstops @moonstrucksmorns @QuirkyTea @zerys @Farron @Sinaasappelsap @smolelf @Angilian @brevityis @Neons @Nuthatch @ezlu @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Kylaila @Exlann @sifenke @Hydrixz404 @OblivionStriker @smilefires @amoebawasp @TheFortissima @Kael1030 @scarecrane @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @Sloths @PlatonicPluto @WhisperingThief @Raskies @emyon @Saerel @Levona @StannyWolfie @thecunningcorvid @decays @DawnBreak77 @Crimsonpizza @Asimiii @Paganism @airport @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @wanderingworlds @RisenWolf @XxCalypsoxX @Wizardry @addams @Vinyamar @137 @DashieDoesThings @Refractor @asterope @seaofspace @IcyGlaceon471 @Silvercats2 @Urza @Cirrostratus @Missed @Scent @kinseinei @bioluminosity @KaichouKai @RealityMask @Xenokiin @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @KreepyKrawlies @Ophicus @World @JulyAphelion @parxboiz @tapewyrm @CrabRave @Phay @Pufferheart @Kaijeu @Wintaclu @ladywindgrace @Gaze @karacal @CandyPrincess @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Phenri @Mostima @Pyracantha @atrolock @Golurk @Slavic @tombstones @Impavid @Kaneun @kyaniite @LostWhisperer @teiidae @Hawkfeather @CyanSenerade @Ghostharpies @softsylveon @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Xaraxal @Closetcreep @harmonywish @Rosebrush @Reiyn @Hiii @Outpost @KiteM @Witheren @thegracefuldeer @Shezarrine @CyberInfection @Kazure @Shidoo @crogge @Nukleer @Mozzy @elysifish @Dabble @Astraya @Blushunt @Narif @Machidieles @Primrosefortune @Randodemon @FuzzyMelon @AnokAlphaStar @Aphantasia @Dragondrop @Alepha @2towels @Are @Windowz @SnowFrost620 @wintrecat @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @redleader @ShallowAbyss @tanujagtap @AkaneChaan @Swageus @mithrail @aecasia @Raboniel @MissMaira @mayogirl2 @kschaef @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Apology @Lunakitty @Gimmethemprimals @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @epitaffio @Sunsire @oof @despoinai @SolitarySphynx @Rengoku @PurpleHusky @Diancie @Zerohour @Legacywolf @Miasmas @Panicat @Rabbitspirit @WitchyyWeasel @Dewberry @FusionBoltzGX @Mutation @silversouledcat @Sushimonsterr @rauv @Khayria @Lepton @QueenNothing @CorvidCryptid @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @Raxty @FRONA @Geminid @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @CaptainMoof @SaltyGhost @cholla @wooloo @ulvesang @Mishra @tytytytytytyty1 @slaytheist @ezelia @CrystallizedMoon @Amantius @Mystel @Viscount @fernbrake @Kiryo @sassibirb @Halcandra @liturgies @Rauv @Perelandria @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @Shizuku @mintychip @Karitoriki @Sekine @muto @Mean @cottoncloud @dolohova @Turmoil @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @Fletchling @Sanzuwu @ReeBear @Vesperupus @Dierdre @miuaki @doremy @GladiolusXI @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @Parad0xxy @IanYuy @Kurbis @TacoTequila @WindChimes @Lightwarden @Faunaflor @Reithya @Stormvale @Hag @Hylotl @Meii @Industry @anemo @Dragongirl00100 @Risse @IamNoHere @MirrorrorriM @DementedDracon @ROTTED @Allstohel @LKF @Asgore @xique @Searen @Mishil @pachirisu @HellsGate @Dianounais @MixedRainbow @Spottedleaf125 @MediaeLycan @Meniph410 @TheEmptyCity @Rohi @Orphism @robouiop @Askesis @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @thefluffypuppy @Glum @ProHomo57 @comicsans @aghast @Lemonsinasoup @Mima @Chocoli @Lupen @Syntribus @TeenyTK @Maleficus @Noodlesper @RebelRai @ElecSquirrel10 @Fluttering @horrorsilk @plagues @euphoriaxseesaw @Reckless @Sealterbloind @Alphrussia @ProbablySkeletor @Grune @Flyteofheart @DoomedIdeas @secular @Soraia @thefrogg @Spooce @Aerondight @RubyOfFire @sisyo @RogueHazel @maybels @Takora @lazerbuckley @Riimi @NeonColada @InTheDarke @ElectricAngels @Hooperosa @Lykos @Aikka @Empyreal @Raptorgrrl @ikunoche @Sic @Eryel @scarletskyz @SanctumAngelus @ZombieBiologist @Glitterbottom @doniider @KCDragons @SeaweedSalad @SatansAppendix @luxlustravi @Cherrie @Saffirre @Drizzlesong @shivermetimbers @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Reythaak @Yonderly @Gig @DeathZhade @Gryphoness @Delotha @Felwinter @Beruga @akaineko @LotusCandy @RheoTastic @MaeDae @lund @leukristic @Aevios @Yashura @ghostesez @mistysteel @Moirli @Yelloweye @Opals @missaliceblue @SpookyPuptarts @974329 @Kodar @theobear @Plouvoir @luxidy @seamists @IncognitoPlayer @Fruitling @Morifinde @meandering @gentlytohear @Aviose @Realcottoncat @marropo @Senil @atalaeai @kizuato @Saharawrites @makani @CorneliaR @Gravitaxis @Saltymew @JadedSerpent62 @pigeontarot @kingcrown @ichorus @Yeechen @Crownings
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
I'll go for a slot of this, please! I love the detailing and the fact that it actually doesn't cover too much - it leaves room for nice Apparel to accent the tattoos.
I'll go for a slot of this, please! I love the detailing and the fact that it actually doesn't cover too much - it leaves room for nice Apparel to accent the tattoos.
HzGpUHb.png
@raptorgrrl <3 you’re down! i’m glad you enjoy it! I was definitely trying to go for a “natural” tattooed look.
@raptorgrrl <3 you’re down! i’m glad you enjoy it! I was definitely trying to go for a “natural” tattooed look.
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Can I get a slot! It looks absolutely stunning
Can I get a slot! It looks absolutely stunning
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@sylphoftheheart of course! ty <3
@sylphoftheheart of course! ty <3
JvUa9ma.png