Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnival 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
as a resident cyberpunk/robot dragon enjoyer, I'm in love with every single skin so far *0* this year's thundercrack is going to be amazing!
as a resident cyberpunk/robot dragon enjoyer, I'm in love with every single skin so far *0* this year's thundercrack is going to be amazing!
H0mc65a.png
august
ENG / CN
skin shop

       
all these skins are so amazing so far!!!!
all these skins are so amazing so far!!!!
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

Good luck everyone!

@Caecilius, love the pastel colors! I've always liked pastels haha.
@Assolianeer, really getting the night/mysterious theme here!
@CryMich, ooh I'm so happy Veilspuns are getting more attention! The electric crackles are awesome :o
@DocMulligan, wow...just wow...the glowing and wire theme go along so well together! Both versions are so cool.
@Anba, I've seen skins/accents like this for other breeds, and I'm so glad Obelisks now have them as well! Looks so cool, will definitely save up for one if you win or decide to print it!

Good luck everyone!

@Caecilius, love the pastel colors! I've always liked pastels haha.
@Assolianeer, really getting the night/mysterious theme here!
@CryMich, ooh I'm so happy Veilspuns are getting more attention! The electric crackles are awesome :o
@DocMulligan, wow...just wow...the glowing and wire theme go along so well together! Both versions are so cool.
@Anba, I've seen skins/accents like this for other breeds, and I'm so glad Obelisks now have them as well! Looks so cool, will definitely save up for one if you win or decide to print it!

> FR+0
Working on lair space :,)
> She/They
Looking to hold dragons sometime in the future.
@Assolianeer
I love the belly glow! The art style meshes really well with official art
@Arkenrall
I really like that this integrates the spires of the light
ning farm
@DocMulligan
The cloud effect on the wing is really cool
@Assolianeer
I love the belly glow! The art style meshes really well with official art
@Arkenrall
I really like that this integrates the spires of the light
ning farm
@DocMulligan
The cloud effect on the wing is really cool
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I have a might need for Faded Hologram

does anyone know where I can find skins exactly like it? I need some for my lore clan. Badly
I have a might need for Faded Hologram

does anyone know where I can find skins exactly like it? I need some for my lore clan. Badly
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Fantastic odds already of my lightning obe girl getting a matching accent, this is gonna be a great Thundercrack :)
Fantastic odds already of my lightning obe girl getting a matching accent, this is gonna be a great Thundercrack :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Thanatomorphose I saw your skin's picture and literally went "holy **** that skin's pretty" I know there are lots of cyborg/metallic skins around but yours is really beautiful!

@MythicalViper Your skins are amazing! I thought of hivemind the moment I saw them. Also, I think Fae male skins are rare so I'm glad to see them around :D

@DocMulligan Oh my, Powerbeast looks absolutely stunning. The colours, the wires extending from the face? I love the entire vibe.
@Thanatomorphose I saw your skin's picture and literally went "holy **** that skin's pretty" I know there are lots of cyborg/metallic skins around but yours is really beautiful!

@MythicalViper Your skins are amazing! I thought of hivemind the moment I saw them. Also, I think Fae male skins are rare so I'm glad to see them around :D

@DocMulligan Oh my, Powerbeast looks absolutely stunning. The colours, the wires extending from the face? I love the entire vibe.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
lol a lot of obelisk submissions i see :3c
lol a lot of obelisk submissions i see :3c
old-oaks-2.png
For a first day of submissions, there's many that are pretty interesting. DocMulligan's blue version of their "powerbeast" skin is one of my faves, it probably fits nicely with the aesthetic of existing lightning fest items.
For a first day of submissions, there's many that are pretty interesting. DocMulligan's blue version of their "powerbeast" skin is one of my faves, it probably fits nicely with the aesthetic of existing lightning fest items.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Assolianeer @parasites @Anba If any of you dont win and decide to run your accents on your own, please let me know!
@Assolianeer @parasites @Anba If any of you dont win and decide to run your accents on your own, please let me know!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13