Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnival 2021 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Verdes Thank you very much! [emoji=gaoler star size=1] An effort was made to keep it somewhat consistent with site art. I'm happy that my submission stood out to you. There are so many excellent submissions already, great concepts and well-executed artwork, it's difficult to single out favorites. So skilled at rendering metal and electricity effects! If I had to pick just a few that have caught my eye so far, though, I adore point of origin, Resurrection Machine, Crackling Lion Armor, Powerbeast, and Skyflash Spire. Best of luck, everyone!
@Verdes
Thank you very much! An effort was made to keep it somewhat consistent with site art. I'm happy that my submission stood out to you.

There are so many excellent submissions already, great concepts and well-executed artwork, it's difficult to single out favorites. So skilled at rendering metal and electricity effects! If I had to pick just a few that have caught my eye so far, though, I adore point of origin, Resurrection Machine, Crackling Lion Armor, Powerbeast, and Skyflash Spire.

Best of luck, everyone!
yttad-kagome.png gazebo.

Love that so many people had the same idea of Obelisk mane = clouds (myself included lol)
Love that so many people had the same idea of Obelisk mane = clouds (myself included lol)
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TreeDragon I love your accent a lot but you need a 350x350 transparent version for judging! Not on the mannequin.
@TreeDragon I love your accent a lot but you need a 350x350 transparent version for judging! Not on the mannequin.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@FunkEngine I love your entry! If it wins, I hope I'll have enough space to buy yet another pretty wildclaw [emoji=wildclaw sad size=2]
@FunkEngine
I love your entry! If it wins, I hope I'll have enough space to buy yet another pretty wildclaw
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
@Verdes @bitmap @Starwindrider Thank you! I tried very hard when I painted the Resurrection Machine ^^
@Verdes @bitmap @Starwindrider Thank you! I tried very hard when I painted the Resurrection Machine ^^
My favorite is @OpenFireBug

Both the accent and the skin look just mesmerizing! Hope you win!
My favorite is @OpenFireBug

Both the accent and the skin look just mesmerizing! Hope you win!
UqN4jFQ.png
@Yinny Oh, gosh, thank you so much! Even if I don't though, I gave it my all, and that's what matters~[emoji=heart size=1] Man, there are way too many beautiful entries for me to pick a favorite! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] This Thundercrack Carnivale's gonna be something else!
@Yinny Oh, gosh, thank you so much! Even if I don't though, I gave it my all, and that's what matters~

Man, there are way too many beautiful entries for me to pick a favorite! This Thundercrack Carnivale's gonna be something else!
@TomSwifty If you print the hackerboi skin (hopefully it wins so you wont have to) please ping me for it. It's super creative, reminds me a little of the gamer girl skin for f gaolers a few years ago, but much grungier with a distinct cyberpunk/alt flair. I adore it and must have it.

@BeefnPotatostu the gone haywire accent is super awesome! i don't think i've seen anything like it before, and i really appreciate the use of colored wires, which really reflect how real life wiring works. I really like it and hope it wins.

@Arkenrall This is it! the cute, nicely colored, perfect coverage M mirror accent i have been waiting for. love the toes, love the glass bubble/window on the back, love the shiny bits on the face (the way you rendered the metallic surface is impeccable).

@RealityMask Thunderbird is so lovely! the wings, the spines, the well-rendered lightning! All of it is really good and i'm 100% rooting for you!! Also really like the little eyeliner extra on the face. F sd looks so good with eyeliner like genes like jag and skink and i would love to have a skin apply eyeliner for me so i can branch out lol.
@TomSwifty If you print the hackerboi skin (hopefully it wins so you wont have to) please ping me for it. It's super creative, reminds me a little of the gamer girl skin for f gaolers a few years ago, but much grungier with a distinct cyberpunk/alt flair. I adore it and must have it.

@BeefnPotatostu the gone haywire accent is super awesome! i don't think i've seen anything like it before, and i really appreciate the use of colored wires, which really reflect how real life wiring works. I really like it and hope it wins.

@Arkenrall This is it! the cute, nicely colored, perfect coverage M mirror accent i have been waiting for. love the toes, love the glass bubble/window on the back, love the shiny bits on the face (the way you rendered the metallic surface is impeccable).

@RealityMask Thunderbird is so lovely! the wings, the spines, the well-rendered lightning! All of it is really good and i'm 100% rooting for you!! Also really like the little eyeliner extra on the face. F sd looks so good with eyeliner like genes like jag and skink and i would love to have a skin apply eyeliner for me so i can branch out lol.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
This was my first time submitting an accent... Hopefully it looks good
This was my first time submitting an accent... Hopefully it looks good
frogge3_resz.png corgisinger.png dXPE3wF.png LEpJMnn.png ZbNAjCO.png Tl1dGxE.png tqGkHih.png
Z0DR4mq.png
e12L4xz.png
i really like the "Crackling Lion Armor"
it is very clean and sharp
i really like the "Crackling Lion Armor"
it is very clean and sharp
ygWzlbs.pngY6UVjS0.pngQZDaFGj.pngxJCtTJa.pngY8tJr9S.pngJLfxO0N.png6bJPt0y.pngx9s8Oqn.png4CuWrNp.png0V6r9zM.pngE3sjxsi.pngJLymQ2e.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13