Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnival 2021 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="Takarina" date="2021-07-23 14:32:42" ] [quote name="musicalsymphony" date="2021-07-23 14:20:57" ] @Takarina The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified? [/quote] @musicalsymphony It's supposed to be an accent. I should have put that in brackets, ugh. [/quote] ....my bad, ugh. Thank you for @ -ing me, I messed up even after rereading the tutorials more than once, @musicalsymphony . You're right, since accents should be on base not outside it. Too late to remove that one now..
Takarina wrote on 2021-07-23 14:32:42:
musicalsymphony wrote on 2021-07-23 14:20:57:
@Takarina

The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified?
@musicalsymphony
It's supposed to be an accent. I should have put that in brackets, ugh.

....my bad, ugh. Thank you for @ -ing me, I messed up even after rereading the tutorials more than once, @musicalsymphony . You're right, since accents should be on base not outside it.
Too late to remove that one now..
I've mixed accents up with apparels. Oh joy..
I've mixed accents up with apparels. Oh joy..
[quote name="Takarina" date="2021-07-23 14:34:47" ] [quote name="Takarina" date="2021-07-23 14:32:42" ] [quote name="musicalsymphony" date="2021-07-23 14:20:57" ] @Takarina The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified? [/quote] @musicalsymphony It's supposed to be an accent. I should have put that in brackets, ugh. [/quote] ....my bad, ugh. Thank you for @ -ing me, I messed up even after rereading the tutorials more than once, @musicalsymphony . You're right, since accents should be on base not outside it. Too late to remove that one now.. [/quote] accent? i always get accents and skins mixed up
Takarina wrote on 2021-07-23 14:34:47:
@Takarina

The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified?
@musicalsymphony

....my bad, ugh. Thank you for @ -ing me, I messed up even after rereading the tutorials more than once, @musicalsymphony . You're right, since accents should be on base not outside it.
accent? i always get accents and skins mixed up
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
[quote name="musicalsymphony" date="2021-07-23 14:48:55" ] [quote name="Takarina" date="2021-07-23 14:34:47" ] [quote name="Takarina" date="2021-07-23 14:32:42" ] [quote name="musicalsymphony" date="2021-07-23 14:20:57" ] @Takarina The Pearlcatcher skin goes out of the base, I don't know if it will be disqualified? [/quote] @musicalsymphony It's supposed to be an accent. I should have put that in brackets, ugh. [/quote] ....my bad, ugh. Thank you for @ -ing me, I messed up even after rereading the tutorials more than once, @musicalsymphony . You're right, since accents should be on base not outside it. Too late to remove that one now.. [/quote] accent? i always get accents and skins mixed up [/quote] yeah, accent. I ended up mixing up apparel and accents. I still did it wrong. Accents need to be on base just like skins :/
musicalsymphony wrote on 2021-07-23 14:48:55:
Takarina wrote on 2021-07-23 14:34:47:
@Takarina

@musicalsymphony

accent? i always get accents and skins mixed up

yeah, accent. I ended up mixing up apparel and accents.
I still did it wrong. Accents need to be on base just like skins :/
@Lonefox @grassydazzle @Sky @Stargates @HuskyDragon1224 @Drone33006 @Businessman @Liom @SookieJane @BONUSDUCKS @Seras @Kydoimos @Ketchalin @Starwindrider @AoiNoRyuu @Goldenflame23 @parasites @Crescentstar711 @Naramyon

Thank you so much for your comment on this topic and/or my userpage ! I'm so glad you like my job and I hope everyone have a wonderful day.
Can't wait tomorrow for the festival, Lightning is my second fav' flight !
@Lonefox @grassydazzle @Sky @Stargates @HuskyDragon1224 @Drone33006 @Businessman @Liom @SookieJane @BONUSDUCKS @Seras @Kydoimos @Ketchalin @Starwindrider @AoiNoRyuu @Goldenflame23 @parasites @Crescentstar711 @Naramyon

Thank you so much for your comment on this topic and/or my userpage ! I'm so glad you like my job and I hope everyone have a wonderful day.
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
[quote name="DocMulligan" date="2021-07-24 11:05:16" ] Thank you so much for your comment on this topic and/or my userpage ! I'm so glad you like my job and I hope everyone have a wonderful day. Can't wait tomorrow for the festival, Lightning is my second fav' flight ! [/quote] Congratulations!!!! It's such a stunning design. Already have my copy!
DocMulligan wrote on 2021-07-24 11:05:16:

Congratulations!!!! It's such a stunning design. Already have my copy!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13